The REAL Arab League

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1307037962' post='2722672']
I'm sure that the rest of the Cyberverse will be watching with rapt attention until this conflict is resolved.
[/quote]
This is the most important war to date.

[center][b]<#VE Announcement>[/b][/center]

We recognize Ridin High as the True Leader of the League. We wish him luck in his jihad against the rebels. We offer no obligatory support, and optional discussion, to which we decline.

/s/
VE IRC Channel

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr346/HetmanVladislav/LegacyFlag.png[/img]
I'd like to add the unofficially official response from Legacy as it pertains to this grave and new danger to Planet Bob.

We offer our full support to the Poison Clan in their continued lack of support to those warring nations from The Arab League.

[quote name='Spartacus1082' timestamp='1307040043' post='2722698']
[img]http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr346/HetmanVladislav/LegacyFlag.png[/img]
I'd like to add the unofficially official response from Legacy as it pertains to this grave and new danger to Planet Bob.

We offer our full support to the Poison Clan in their continued lack of support to those warring nations from The Arab League.
[/quote]
Thank you. It is important that those of us unwilling to help these extremely unimportant alliances stay strong and united.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1307040189' post='2722699']
Thank you. It is important that those of us unwilling to help these extremely unimportant alliances stay strong and united.[/quote]

You sir are truly wise in this matter.

[center][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/rebelagain.png[/img][/center]

As a General of the Southern Delegation, I would like to propose the creation of two separate states from those that currently compose The Arab League. The states would be separate in all manners, but still equal in all as well.

Signed, this day of June 2, 2011, in the year of our Lord
Lieutenant General Stonewall Flakson of the Southern Delegation

Attempts such as this to usurp power in a vulnerable alliance is something that I cannot tolerate. Ridin High is clearly the soverign leader of this alliance. This is an underhanded attempt at a coup that will not be tolerated.

All hail Ridin High supreme imam of the Arab League.

[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/md2vjp.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][size="6"]Ragnarok Announcement[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]Ragnarok hereby supports TOLYWN as leader of the Arab League. We figure that there's only one way we can dig this thing into a deeper level of total absurdity.[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]That's right, we just made this a !@#$@#$ [u]3-way civil war.[/u] :awesome:[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]Signed,[/size][/center][center][size="2"][i]Bob Ilyani, Chancellor of Ragnarok and totally unofficial announcement poster[/i][/size][/center]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1307054811' post='2722792']
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/md2vjp.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][size="6"]Ragnarok Announcement[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]Ragnarok hereby supports TOLYWN as leader of the Arab League. We figure that there's only one way we can dig this thing into a deeper level of total absurdity.[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]That's right, we just made this a !@#$@#$ [u]3-way civil war.[/u] :awesome:[/size][/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]Signed,[/size][/center][center][size="2"][i]Bob Ilyani, Chancellor of Ragnarok and totally unofficial announcement poster[/i][/size][/center]
[/quote]

Who is this man named TOLWYN and how may I reach him to bring about his destruction?

Edited by Ridin High

We recognize the true intentions of Allah compel us to join Ridin' High to wage holy Jihad war against the infidels and Poisonous Pawns in Julian. We also declare a holy war of rolling against Kean. And finally, we hail and pray to Lord ishabad The Wise for [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96145"]bringing light and understanding[/url] in a world where such things are dwindling. Allah Akbar!

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1307036303' post='2722635']
Well, that is the major criteria for claiming ownership of an alliance. Story checks out. All hail Julianopolis...
[/quote]

Does this apply to blocs? I would love to be the god king of PB and Duckroll.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1307077896' post='2722964']
Was it ever [i]not[/i]? :P
[/quote]

good point, I wonder how many pages each thread will reach im surprised its gotten this much attention. :popcorn:

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1307036512' post='2722639']
I suppose not, lets just bomb them both, might stop all the civil wars....I do feel sorry for the 3rd member, the other two tussling for power, he should rise up and claim it now!
[/quote]

Mommy and daddy are fighting and little baby is stuck watching it.

Tune in next week for Operation: I Get Christmas Twice!