The REAL Arab League

I still think Arab vikings are the way to go. Oh wait I mentioned that in the other topic, silly "to small to be considered an alliance" alliances making two pointless topics about something that should by all rights be in the ONF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1307036018' post='2722631']
[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg[/img]

also made this flag! Asking for help against his cruel assault. :ehm:
[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^This would make me support the other guy

Well... I cant deny that It is funny to read these threads. Good luck to the arab league.

long life to Julianopolis the true leader of the arab league!

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1307036989' post='2722649']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/f2/Poisonclan09uv8.png[/img]

Official Announcement from Poison Clan[/center]

In these dark times, it is important that someone be there to shine the light of righteousness. As such, Poison Clan recognizes Julianopolis as the true leader of the Arab League. Why? Because I feel like it.

Poison Clan will offer no support, be it financial, military, or emotional. Please do not try to contact me in any way.
[/quote]

Bossman, come on don't be cruel.

I was gonna burn off a few thousand in NS just to bounce both of these kiddies in the name of (fill in the blank with whatever suits your fancy), but then I see your post and I cried.

WHY?

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry?

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1307036018' post='2722631']You can see that I posted the topic that created us, and also made this flag!
[/quote]

you really shouldn't admit to that in public.

I do note that the Turkey (that being the Turkish flag after all) is not considered part of the Arab world, but quite outside it. There is in fact somewhat of a old feud going on as the Turks, in the former incarnation as the Ottomans, were the imperialists of the region.

Secondly, why are there even Greek letters on that flag?

Thirdly, this is just I don't even.

[quote name='Soviet Limburg' timestamp='1307135959' post='2723265']
I do note that the Turkey (that being the Turkish flag after all) is not considered part of the Arab world, but quite outside it. There is in fact somewhat of a old feud going on as the Turks, in the former incarnation as the Ottomans, were the imperialists of the region.

Secondly, why are there even Greek letters on that flag?

Thirdly, this is just I don't even.
[/quote]
Fourthly, why hasn't the International allowed itself to be willingly absorbed by Team Rocket?

On a side note, it would be nice to see the flag coloured Green and the alliance to switch to that colour sphere.