The REAL Arab League

[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg[/img]
[b]ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE REAL ARAB LEAGUE LEADER[/B]

I have been attacked by Ridin High, who thinks hes the leader of this alliance. He is obviously a sham. You can see that I posted the topic that created us, and also made this flag! Asking for help against his cruel assault.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose not, lets just bomb them both, might stop all the civil wars....I do feel sorry for the 3rd member, the other two tussling for power, he should rise up and claim it now!

This is obviously an attempt to besmirch my name. Do not be fooled by this imposter, he is the Orange Devil. Throw your support behind my name and be saved during Final Judgment. This rebel must be destroyed.

Edited by Ridin High

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/f2/Poisonclan09uv8.png[/img]

Official Announcement from Poison Clan[/center]

In these dark times, it is important that someone be there to shine the light of righteousness. As such, Poison Clan recognizes Julianopolis as the true leader of the Arab League. Why? Because I feel like it.

Poison Clan will offer no support, be it financial, military, or emotional. Please do not try to contact me in any way.

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1307036018' post='2722631']
and also made this flag!
[/quote]

Goddamn. By that logic, Kean now owns Tetris.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1307036989' post='2722649']
[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/f2/Poisonclan09uv8.png[/img]

In these dark times, it is important that someone be there to shine the light of righteousness. As such, Poison Clan recognizes Julianopolis as the true leader of the Arab League. Why? Because I feel like it.

Poison Clan will offer no support, be it financial, military, or emotional. Please do not try to contact me in any way.
[/quote]

You sir are indeed awesome. :awesome:

Sexy indeed, sexy indeed.

[/quote]

I support this statement in the interest of better Poison Clan - Valhalla relations.

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1307037012' post='2722651']
Goddamn. By that logic, Kean now owns Tetris.
[/quote]

We expect your merger shortly.

As for the topic at hand, it's truly sad when an alliance has to tear itself apart, even if only through a single war involving 2.3k total NS.

[center]

[/quote]

As you are an ally, Athens shall support Ridin' High as the true leader of the Arab League.

In the same vain, Athens shall not offer any support and will turn to stone all who try to contact us in regards to this issue.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1307037826' post='2722670']
As you are an ally, Athens shall support Ridin' High as the true leader of the Arab League.

In the same vain, Athens shall not offer any support and will turn to stone all who try to contact us in regards to this issue.
[/quote]
Truly you are a man of outstanding morals.

[quote name='Julianopolis' timestamp='1307036018' post='2722631']
[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2j5m1c2.jpg[/img]
[b]ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE REAL ARAB LEAGUE LEADER[/B]

I have been attacked by Ridin High, who thinks hes the leader of this alliance. He is obviously a sham. You can see that I posted the topic that created us, and also made this flag! Asking for help against his cruel assault.
[/quote]

I'm sure that the rest of the Cyberverse will be watching with rapt attention until this conflict is resolved.