Joint Statement from the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom

[center][size=5][b][color=red]Joint Statement from the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]

The war is finally over. We stood proudly with our allies against many opponents and fought valiantly against them. Much was lost, but our resolve was strong; our friends proved their true worth and our enemies showed their mettle.

Now, though, it is time to beat our swords into ploughshares, our spears into pruning hooks and return to the fields. During peace, it is customary and useful for states - even those recently engaged in fierce combat against one another - to sit down as civil states do, and discuss as equals matters of import to the world. It is in that spirit that the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom once again renew diplomatic contact and open official channels with a view to our mutual prosperity and that of our friends and allies.

Signed,
[i]Mary the Fantabulous,
Dragon Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace[/i]

[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/silverfoxrocker/newmkflag-1.png[/IMG][/center]

At long last, the great battle against Pacifica and her allies is finished. It is a victory hard earned against a battle tested opponent, one to be reveled in for many moons to come. I congratulate all for their noblest efforts.

In recognition of this new peace, the Kingdom and the Order have mutually agreed to lift our respective diplomatic embargoes against one another. Through this act, I can only hope that our civilizations can put the past to rest and move forward to a greater understanding of one another.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom[/i]

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1306650228' post='2719867']
I fully expect the half-full can of RC Cola I left in the fridge at the embassy to still be there. This is a deal breaker.
[/quote]

Oh that was yours...
/me looks at the can in his hands...

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1306650616' post='2719880']
NPO and MK lift their diplomatic embargos towards one another, hopefully this leads to lasting peace for the cyberverse,
[/quote]
yes Penkala, I accidentally hit , instead of . on my keyboard at 2:30am.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' timestamp='1306650581' post='2719879']
If Cager gets to be diplomat to us, I want to be diplomat to MK.

Happy peace to everyone.

[size="1"]Edited by Sharon, nurse[/size]
[/quote]

Deal.

Congrats on Peace. But on a serious note of IC... its cool you guys lifted the diplomatic embargos, but please for the last bit of entertainment purposes that cn has left to offer, please for the sake of Bob remain bitter enemies.. I like wars :D Whats up with people wanting ever lasting peace in a game built on war.. lol