Joint Statement from the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1306652925' post='2719902']
Curious as to why this wasn't signed by Doomhouse/FAN/NoR instead of just MK.
[/quote]

NPO has had an embassy on our forums for a long time.

Congrats to our brothers in Pacifica on finally getting peace.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1306653494' post='2719905']
May a new age of enlightenment and tolerance begin!
[/quote]

You're not making it sound fun.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1306653107' post='2719904']
NPO has had an embassy on our forums for a long time.
[/quote]

Okay, my bad, I thought this was a statement about the end of the war rather than simply a statement about MK/NPO reopening embassies.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1306652862' post='2719901']
I hope this end to embargo does not divert any of the pacifican diplomats from other embassies, that would only end badly. Also, reiterating, kean is ours.
[/quote]

I think the Higher Ups would probably say you could have him :P <3 RoK

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1306650228' post='2719867']
I fully expect the half-full can of RC Cola I left in the fridge at the embassy to still be there. This is a deal breaker.
[/quote]
I'm afraid when CoJ took over the abandoned MK embassy I burned a large pile of trash. But I'm sure GOONS can lend you some coalition money to buy some new RC. Get yourself a moonpie, too.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1306652862' post='2719901']
I hope this end to embargo does not divert any of the pacifican diplomats from other embassies, that would only end badly. Also, reiterating, kean is ours.
[/quote]

No worries. Cager is coming to NPO and I am going to MK. :P

[size="1"]Edited by Sharon, nurse[/size]

I fully expect the half-full can of RC Cola I left in the fridge at the embassy to still be there. This is a deal breaker.
[/quote]

Umbrella bombed your embassy by accident, their high tech AI missiles saw your castle shaped building in Francograd to be a threat in comparison to all the psuedo-communist art buildings of the Pacifican administration and eliminated it in the first salvo.

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' timestamp='1306650083' post='2719864']
In recognition of this new peace, the Kingdom and the Order have mutually agreed to lift our respective diplomatic embargoes against one another. Through this act, I can only hope that our civilizations can put the past to rest and move forward to a greater understanding of one another.

Signed,
[i]Ardus, Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom[/i]
[/quote]

Only one side has been hanging on to the past. I hope MK and your allies can move on now that NPO are below 5m NS, but we have been here before and when you and your allies have the motto "everything must die" and set a precedent of attacking anyone you like for no reason I doubt you will let peace mean peace. We all know what happens when your "top quality" members get bored. We will have to wait and see what happens when they rebuild because MKs word doesnt count for much when it comes to granting peace to an alliance.

Congrats NPO, your time will come MK.

[/quote]
They expect not to be talked to like they are dirt in their own house. Life is full of disappointments. How do you think them opening up their embassy to you again will make things better when you treated them like crap when they let you in before and after they banned your loutish members they ended up getting rolled.

Edited by Alterego