Joint Statement from the New Pacific Order and the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1306711448' post='2720278']
Perhaps my history is rusty, but I recall that treaty being active when Karma went down.
[/quote]

It wasn't.

And to the latter part, I meant admitting defeat by complacency; By letting NPO butter you up with all those joint ventures. It was a charade that you had to play, just as NPO is playing along with the current charade. Yeah, both parties when on top were/are making an honest effort, because they'd rather the other party fold to their will. But that's the thing about both of you: Neither of you will, ever.
[/quote]

Should've just said that instead of resorting to the terribly cliche, terribly unfunny LUE reference (I'm assuming here that it wasn't an innocent slip).

Enjoy it while it lasts. Which isn't terribly long, judging by the rate at which you enjoy burning through PR.
[/quote]

So you and Methrage keep telling us. I suppose we ought to be taking heed. :rolleyes:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1306712452' post='2720283']
So you and Methrage keep telling us. I suppose we ought to be taking heed. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I guess it works this way:

Every time you post, you lose PR.

Every time HoT, Methrage, or Alterego post, you gain back all that lost PR.

It all makes sense now!

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1306712963' post='2720288']
I guess it works this way:

Every time you post, you lose PR.

Every time HoT, Methrage, or Alterego post, you gain back all that lost PR.

It all makes sense now!
[/quote]

So we're in the clear then, by a wide margin?

:smug:

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1306714706' post='2720308']
You want to go for round 2? :ehm:
[/quote]
Nah. That would make Xip right about you guys and I just couldn't stick around for him to tell me "I told you so." Because he would. I know I would. It'd just be too damn sweet.

Edited by Ardus

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1306714837' post='2720311']
Nah. That would make Xip right about you guys and I just couldn't stick around for him to tell me "I told you so." Because he would. I know I would. It'd just be too damn sweet.
[/quote]
The only thing it'd prove is that we're $#@%loads of fun! :P

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1306704616' post='2720223']
(List of wars)
[/quote]
Not that I'm caring much about this particular argument, but Golden Sabres was maybe a 30 man alliance, and CIS/1V was clearly not much of a war considering they tried to disband on day 1.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1306694094' post='2720137']
Exchange AA's,Exchange opinions
[/quote]
Reverse the order and you'll be right on target and I for one applaud Bob for getting off the boat he didn't want to be one. More people should.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1306699663' post='2720196']
Good to see this war come to a close at last, this was a long one. Congratulations to . . . my alliance in our victory.
[/quote]
That's not much of an accomplishment when you fight on both sides.

[quote name='BamaBuc' timestamp='1306706694' post='2720240']
I'm sorry, what is the slightest bit cheap about nuking someone on the last day of the war?
[/quote]
The answer to your question is "ebil NPO."

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1306708327' post='2720251']
the same people fighting each other over and over again gets pretty damn boring.
[/quote]
So tell your allies to cut it out.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1306718254' post='2720342']
Reverse the order and you'll be right on target and I for one applaud Bob for getting off the boat he didn't want to be one. More people should.
[/quote]
Funny, I could have sworn you were one of the ones constantly accusing him of abandoning his values? I guess all is forgiven.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1306718388' post='2720347']
Funny, I could have sworn you were one of the ones constantly accusing him of abandoning his values? I guess all is forgiven.
[/quote]
Bob sits in an alliance that does all the stuff he says he doesn't like and I rag him for it, then he leaves for another alliance with no history of doing that stuff and I pat him on the back. What a strange turn of events.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1306684599' post='2720028']
bobloblaw
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Bobby, if we needed you to be our hero we would have asked, but we're not really interested.

I won't say I'm a fan of MK these days, but they deserve as much as to not be lied about. The NSO thing a bit of a stretch, as MK had absolutely nothing to do with that. The rest, however, I will say that you are right about. Of course me does wonder why you've suddenly taken up this song though.

For the last year and some months you've been on of MK's staunchest supporters, with the brief interlude during BiPolar. Of course you'll deny this, saying you were in VE and never allied to MK (both of which are true), but you still abandoned your moralist cape and took to defending the sorts of policies that in the past disgusted you (or so you said anyway). Tell me Bobby, what has happened? Is it looking to you that MK's star is fading and it is time for you to find someone else to toady to?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1306721840' post='2720378']
[color="#0000FF"]Bobby, if we needed you to be our hero we would have asked, but we're not really interested.

I won't say I'm a fan of MK these days, but they deserve as much as to not be lied about. The NSO thing a bit of a stretch, as MK had absolutely nothing to do with that. The rest, however, I will say that you are right about. Of course me does wonder why you've suddenly taken up this song though.

For the last year and some months you've been on of MK's staunchest supporters, with the brief interlude during BiPolar. Of course you'll deny this, saying you were in VE and never allied to MK (both of which are true), but you still abandoned your moralist cape and took to defending the sorts of policies that in the past disgusted you (or so you said anyway). Tell me Bobby, what has happened? Is it looking to you that MK's star is fading and it is time for you to find someone else to toady to?[/color]
[/quote]
Agreed. Claiming MK had any responsibility for 6 Mil is a bit of a stretch.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1306718254' post='2720342']So tell your allies to cut it out.[/quote]

I'm a small fry, no one cares what I think. And Impero is scary, if you're talking about VE like I assume. We're not allied to MK.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1306717694' post='2720330']
o/ this war ending

We can only sit back now and prepare for the next big cluster-fudge to expolde in a few months time. Any bets on which two sides will provide the powder spark for next time?
[/quote]

NPO and MK....again.... :rolleyes:

Oh wait, Im a few months late on that one.

I think CN still needs a no-CB war or two this year yet--I wait with bated breath.

Also congratulations to our allies in the NPO