Explanations, SUNny side up

Esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cyberverse,

A series of unfortunate events has brought me here before you today. Much has happened in the last 24 hours which sheds an unfavourable light on the alliance of SUN. I come here to explain the reasoning behind our actions.

First of all, the nation of El_barto was not aligned when we ordered him to be ZI’ed. He did not join Exodus until after war had been declared on him. However, two nations of SUN did indeed attack him AFTER he joined Exodus. This was a mistake and should not have happened. We did not mean to intrude upon the sovereignity of any other alliance, and once we did we should have backed off immediately. The fact cannot be ignored however that in the end, we DID in fact attack a member of another alliance. Although this was not our intention, we apologize and will humbly pay reps.

Many inhabitants of the cyberverse seem to think that we had no reason to expel or ZI el_barto. However this is not the case. Telling a senior government member to “suck on my wang” is, in our opinion, ample enough reason for both expulsion as well as ZI. You are free to agree or disagree but in the end, how we conduct business is up to us.

We are sorry that this issue has created so much turmoil and strife. We had no wish to disrespect any other alliances, and we apologize if we have done so.

Signed,

Hewhoisgod, SUN MoFa

Edit: Sorry for the double topic...part of the agreement was that we would post the previous topic and I didn't want to somehow violate that by saying this as well.

Edited by hewhoisgod

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]<King_James[SUN]-ZzZzz> hey ironchef I see you have excepted a new member by the name of El barro I am just letting you know he is on our Perm ZI list and he will not be removed he has insulted one of our founding fathers and then tried to run we have screen shots[/quote]

Yeah, nice try, but no. PZI over insults is bottom line what you tried to do.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305683350' post='2714017']
Yeah, nice try, but no. PZI over insults is bottom line what you tried to do.
[/quote]
This. You know, most normal people would have just moved on, rather than overreacting. Because hey, maybe they were made within reason, and taking them out of context just makes it seem remotely excusable to PZI them for it.

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305683175' post='2714009']
Telling a senior government member to “suck on my wang” is, in our opinion, ample enough reason for both expulsion as well as ZI.
[/quote]

This is almost as good as:

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1264051826' post='2120460']Diplomacy can not be conducted when one party offers to expose his genitals repeatedly
[/quote]

Almost.

It's a good thing you guys didn't have protectors who were supposed to show you the ropes and prevent situations like this from arising. Because if you did, and then they dropped you like that to the wolves, that would make them look awfully bad.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1305686636' post='2714073']
It's a good thing you guys didn't have protectors who were supposed to show you the ropes and prevent situations like this from arising. Because if you did, and then they dropped you like that to the wolves, that would make them look awfully bad.
[/quote]
It just might.. Good thing it didn't go down like that.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1305685829' post='2714063']
We need more threads on the issue ... perhaps I will make one giving my opinion of the entire situation.
[/quote]

Its like the 6 million dollar war all over again :awesome:

edit: Best of luck moving on from this SUN.

Edited by supercoolyellow

Strange world...Exodus accepts a member who is unaligned, under a ZI sentence and at war with SUN but SUN has to pay reps to Exodus?

I don't really care either way but that seems exactly the opposite of what usually happens here.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1305687094' post='2714083']
Strange world...Exodus accepts a member who is unaligned, under a ZI sentence and at war with SUN but SUN has to pay reps to Exodus?

I don't really care either way but that seems exactly the opposite of what usually happens here.
[/quote]
Actually, that's not what happened at all.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1305687094' post='2714083']
[/quote]
That's not how I remember this story going.