Explanations, SUNny side up

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1306188810' post='2717116']
Agreed to unwillingly...really this should seem rather obvious.
[/quote]

Your alliance had a choice, you made your choice. Don't complain about the choice that your alliance made, you agreed to this action, hence the rather unintelligent concept of complaining about something that you have agreed to.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but If I give you a choice between giving me money or getting your ass kicked, I imagine that whatever choice you made you would complain afterwards.

But hey, treat all complaints as the complainers fault, right?

Edited by hewhoisgod

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1306257147' post='2717495']
Call me crazy but If I give you a choice between giving me money or getting your ass kicked, I imagine that whatever choice you made you would complain afterwards.

[/quote]
Call me crazy but what choice did you give ElBarto? If I had to pay someone for wrongdoings(and I have in the past, my own and other members when I was in gov) then I don't see why I would hold a grudge to them, and I haven't. Issuing an expulsion and a zi over a mere insult portrays you as very thin skinned, sorry. Just my opinion, but you guys can run your alliance as you see fit. Just don't expect to go places if you continue on this path.

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1306257147' post='2717495']

[/quote]

A coward has no right to complain about the consequences of his actions or lack thereof. After going over the mountain of logs dealing with your alliance before moving them to our vault, not once did I see your leader say Exodus was being unjust, or Sun felt forced to pay and apologize.
For you to complain about this after the fact is doing your alliance and its members a disservice and you should just stop.

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1306293076' post='2717876']
A coward has no right to complain about the consequences of his actions or lack thereof. After going over the mountain of logs dealing with your alliance before moving them to our vault, not once did I see your leader say Exodus was being unjust, or Sun felt forced to pay and apologize.
For you to complain about this after the fact is doing your alliance and its members a disservice and you should just stop.
[/quote]

I think SUN should PZI him for making his dumb #$% comments..Swatch put a muzzle on your dogs mouth DAWG...

[quote name='mylife125' timestamp='1306297462' post='2717904']
I think SUN should PZI him for making his dumb #$% comments..Swatch put a muzzle on your dogs mouth DAWG...
[/quote]

Exodus promotes the disestablishment of the freedom of speech. No really, we do.