Explanations, SUNny side up

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1305761788' post='2714598']
Let's see NSO get tuition for that class from someone their own size.
[/quote]

The anti-NSO bandwagon line is a bit further down, but if you want a spot reserved I'm sure we won't disappoint you. We can be your boogeyman if you'd like.(...or 'big daddy' :P)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305683175' post='2714009']
Esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cyberverse,

A series of unfortunate events has brought me here before you today. Much has happened in the last 24 hours which sheds an unfavourable light on the alliance of SUN. I come here to explain the reasoning behind our actions.

First of all, the nation of El_barto was not aligned when we ordered him to be ZI’ed. He did not join Exodus until after war had been declared on him. However, two nations of SUN did indeed attack him AFTER he joined Exodus. This was a mistake and should not have happened. We did not mean to intrude upon the sovereignity of any other alliance, and once we did we should have backed off immediately. The fact cannot be ignored however that in the end, we DID in fact attack a member of another alliance. Although this was not our intention, we apologize and will humbly pay reps.

Many inhabitants of the cyberverse seem to think that we had no reason to expel or ZI el_barto. However this is not the case. Telling a senior government member to “suck on my wang” is, in our opinion, ample enough reason for both expulsion as well as ZI. You are free to agree or disagree but in the end, how we conduct business is up to us.

We are sorry that this issue has created so much turmoil and strife. We had no wish to disrespect any other alliances, and we apologize if we have done so.

Signed,

Hewhoisgod, SUN MoFa

Edit: Sorry for the double topic...part of the agreement was that we would post the previous topic and I didn't want to somehow violate that by saying this as well.
[/quote]

I almost had to do something useful because of you guys :-p

Also I tell my superiors to suck my wang daily. It feels good.

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305760577' post='2714594']
I can honestly say that SUN didn't mean to breach the sovereignity of any other alliance.

I mean...it's not like we accepted a member that was on someone's ZI list then demanded reps because we didn't like the way they handled their internal affairs.
[/quote]

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/14/128842313013490894.jpg[/img]

No, you just tried to pzi one of your own members for a mere insult and then attacked him while he was flying another alliances aa without consulting them first. People seem to forget that the attacked alliance might have have a problem with that.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1305766519' post='2714625']
The anti-NSO bandwagon line is a bit further down, but if you want a spot reserved I'm sure we won't disappoint you. We can be your boogeyman if you'd like.(...or 'big daddy' :P)
[/quote]

Schattenmann and NSO dispel the "Other Side" myth.

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305774750' post='2714719']
tl;dr? we ordered the attacks when he was unaligned.
[/quote]

It was just last night before the attacks your founder urr.. whatever he is King James said in the sparta public chan he knew he was leaving SUN to go to Exodus, He just ordered attacks to happen before the AA change, so that Exodus wouldn't accept him back.. Surprise surprise, he switched AA faster then you could land an attack and hit him anyways.. Bad show.

Now your blabbing all over the IRC webs about not paying these reps. You posted yourself that your alliance agree'd to pay them, now your saying you can't pay cause King James didn't authorize it?

Wai.. Wut.. SUN is another LOLzAlliance.. sheesh should have seen it coming.

[quote name='Chaunce' timestamp='1305688914' post='2714108'][/quote] well reguardless you shouldn't have asepted someoneon a zi list so what if he pland on joining before hand and thatyou like him he couldhave said hi to them anthey zid him for alli care. if you have a problem u shovldhave declared waron them istead of asking for reps iagree itsa dumb reason 2 pzi though andsun are lame for payingthe reps butit was verry honerable andi respect them forthat. el barto i loled u fool butstill love ya bro :P

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1305796528' post='2714853']
well reguardless you shouldn't have asepted someoneon a zi list so what if he pland on joining before hand and thatyou like him he couldhave said hi to them anthey zid him for alli care. if you have a problem u shovldhave declared waron them istead of asking for reps iagree itsa dumb reason 2 pzi though andsun are lame for payingthe reps butit was verry honerable andi respect them forthat. el barto i loled u fool butstill love ya bro :P
[/quote]

You dont want to know how close we came to that. Are you saying that we simply should have rolled them instead of giving them a final chance to get off? It would have been a curbstomb that would probably mean the end of SUN. I'll keep it in mind for next time in a similiar situation though.

i couldnt type corecty my psp has a limit on how much u can type also it dont mater if he was going to rejoin all that matters is what is presently shown on the cn site. i think both sun an exodus performed badly in this to any situatio or relationship comunication is the key. this could have gone much more smoothly. i hope both of you have learned something from this i wish both you alliances well

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1305796766' post='2714854']
You dont want to know how close we came to that. Are you saying that we simply should have rolled them instead of giving them a final chance to get off? It would have been a curbstomb that would probably mean the end of SUN. I'll keep it in mind for next time in a similiar situation though.
[/quote]
yes exactly. if an alliance cant listen after civil talks i see no other option left

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1305797346' post='2714856']
i couldnt type corecty my psp has a limit on how much u can type also it dont mater if he was going to rejoin all that matters is what is presently shown on the cn site. i think both sun an exodus performed badly in this to any situatio or relationship comunication is the key. this could have gone much more smoothly. i hope both of you have learned something from this i wish both you alliances well
[/quote]
Ok. So I'm gonna place you on a PZI list for insulting my allies. No one can help you now, by your own logic, and since you're in a 2 person alliance with no protector I can see, I could get away with it. Sound fair?

[/quote]

You guys couldn't end a sentence properly, let alone an alliance. Not even an alliance of people with a fear of wang and what to do with said wang.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305813084' post='2714912']
Ok. So I'm gonna place you on a PZI list for insulting my allies. No one can help you now, by your own logic, and since you're in a 2 person alliance with no protector I can see, I could get away with it. Sound fair?
[/quote]

I see no insults and you totally didn't understand me then.

[quote name='green muffins' timestamp='1305813359' post='2714915']
I see no insults and you totally didn't understand me then.
[/quote]
You said my allies handled the situation badly, implying they're incompetent. I see that as worse than telling someone to suck a wang (which SUN should do). And no, I didn't understand you. You are arguing that PZI is fine and no one can help a nation on a PZI list. That's fine. I'm going to create a PZI list and put you on it, and we'll see how consistent your beliefs are :)

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1305775252' post='2714722']
Schattenmann and NSO dispel the "Other Side" myth.
[/quote]
We are on Justitia's side. ;)

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1305766008' post='2714615']
Schattenmann, your oratory and debate are usually refreshing against the backdrop of childish mud-slinging.

However, I think in this case you have forgotten that El Barto was sentenced to some form of ZI on the basis of telling someone to "suck on [his] wang." I hope you are just being argumentative or playing devil's advocate, and that the absurdity and humor of this event have not escaped you.
[/quote]
As I said a couple pages ago, I don't agree with SUN's decision to ZI or PZI el Barto. SUN's position does not validate or negate Exodus' offenses. See here:
[/quote]
Are you, RePePe, tellign me that Valhalla was going to "roll" SUN because Exodus accepted a nation that was at war? Because the 45 nation Exodus isn't going to be rolling 77-nation SUN by itself anytime soon.
And that is the problem.
It is a MD- partner's obligation to defend their MD- partner, not to empower it to extract punitive "FA lessons" reps, especially when it is your little pet Exodus that has broken the norm by accepting a nation at war and on a ZI list.

SUN is a hiccup, they are negligible and unimportant. It is Valhalla, NSO, and Exodus's actions which have implications.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1305813559' post='2714918']
You said my allies handled the situation badly, implying they're incompetent. I see that as worse than telling someone to suck a wang (which SUN should do). And no, I didn't understand you. You are arguing that PZI is fine and no one can help a nation on a PZI list. That's fine. I'm going to create a PZI list and put you on it, and we'll see how consistent your beliefs are :)
[/quote]

no I don't think they are incompetent I never said anything about pzi being good or bad. I don't like pzi... I however I do agree with alliance war and if that means beating down an alliance like sun so be it. I LIKE NSO LOL.

The reason we PZI'ed el_barto is irrelevant to this discussion. You accepted a nation that was at war with us. The reason we were at war doesn't matter. This is a laughable offense on your part. They you somehow try to say that this was an attack on exodus and that we owe YOU reps?

This only serves to demonstrate how pathetic Exodus really is.

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1305814387' post='2714925']
The reason we PZI'ed el_barto is irrelevant to this discussion. You accepted a nation that was at war with us. The reason we were at war doesn't matter. This is a laughable offense on your part. They you somehow try to say that this was an attack on exodus and that we owe YOU reps?

[/quote]

BAAAAWWWW

The deed is done, problem solved, get over it.

[/quote]
Actually the reason is very relevant, and not just because it reminds everyone of how absolutely incompetent and foolish SUN is :). You quite literally put him in PZI over insults. That's the root of this. Exodus, being the non-dicks that SUN seem to be, took him in to shelter him from your PZI. Exodus had no problem with the war declared while he was unaligned, but you then attacked him on Exodus's AA, [i]after [/i]discussions had taken place in which Exodus stated they were protecting him. SUN refused to be reasonable until Ragnarok finally cut your protectorate, at which point you lost your borrowed-balls, and accepted a deal (which you tried to renege on last night for more fun laughs). Talk about pathetic.

Also lol, your propaganda sucks. I'll give you some new stuff for your sig:

[img]http://www.admiraljoe.com/king_james_sun.jpg[/img]

The reason we PZI'ed el_barto is irrelevant to this discussion. You accepted a nation that was at war with us. The reason we were at war doesn't matter. This is a laughable offense on your part. They you somehow try to say that this was an attack on exodus and that we owe YOU reps?[/quote]

I wouldn't take that laying down, I'd attack Exodus at update. PLEASE attack Exodus at update. I'll send mechanics to make sure your tanks are ready to roll to the front.

...and I not just saying that because Valhalla will counter you straight into hell. :smug:

[/quote]

[size="2"][font="Arial"]The reason you PZI'ed El_Barto is very relevant to this discussion as it shows how retarded your alliance was from the beginning of this entire situation. Then the way you handled afterwards especially attacking the X AA and then threatening war until RoK told you no was even more retarded. From what I know Ironchef did have a chat with your leader or w/e and he told her everything is sorted out till you folks came back screaming for blood. Really now X handled you folks rather well given all the nonsense you folks were trying to say the last couple of days along with your leader trying to get out of this peace deal in between and all that. [/font][/size]
[size="2"] [/size]
[size="2"][font="Arial"]Clearly this demonstrates how pathetic your alliance is. Also please listen to ChairmanHal he has given rather good advice in the post above [/font][/size][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

[/quote]

We're not the ones who contacted random alliances in the hope of getting support. We're not the ones trying to weasel ourselves out of the deal made just one night after signing it. Heres another fun fact: SUN actually tried to get IAA to support them, without checking their treaties. Had they done so they would have known that the IAA is an ally of ours.

The reps are owed for the 2 attacks on our AA without clearance (the first attack is left aside) and your sheer stupidity. Had you acted reasonable from the get-go we would have been far more easy on you. At the beginning of the talks, all asked for was for you to pull your guys back. You were hell-bend on going to war and probably would have done so if it wasn't for Ragnarok dropping you. Only after that did you come to your senses.

And you call us pathetic?