The Thriller Ends

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1303438473' post='2696134']
So you jumped on them and gave them terms because they are incompetent...and now your leaving...because they are incompetent.
[/quote]

No, certain treaty triggers appeared to be on the horizon.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1303438303' post='2696132']
I want to make it clear, and Londo knows this, we talked. Any Thriller nation on the Athens AA is not afforded protection of the alliance. Athens never, at any point, and never will, support the type of action carried out by Thriller.
[/quote]

You do have balls, i take back my comment i made on IRC :P

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1303469205' post='2696442']
This completes the entire saga and any relevant threads.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Why would they need to go back to their old home when Olympus is more than welcome to accept these sacks of garbage. You guys pretty much thrive on letting the weak and feeble in these days.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1303438303' post='2696132']
I want to make it clear, and Londo knows this, we talked. Any Thriller nation on the Athens AA is not afforded protection of the alliance. Athens never, at any point, and never will, support the type of action carried out by Thriller.
[/quote]

This is the best thing I've seen Athens do in years. Maybe you guys have a chance without Londo around messing everything up.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1303457468' post='2696388']
so you dont care if members under your power continue to get attacked, since hey, it isnt your nation.
[/quote]
No, more like, I was utterly confused as to what the hell happened over 2 days that seemed to make everybody involved do a 180 degree turn and come to white peace.

OOC: It was 2. Give me a break for being slow after parties :P

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1303436404' post='2696101']
And for those of you who wondered whether Thriller would be returning to their former AA's (i.e. they were fully supported), now the answer appears.
[/quote]
for the record, I'll publicly state my actions were no ones but my own, dont bring RIA into my own grudges, I've offered peace to my wars but I cant exactly force them to accept it, has anyone even told the AcTi members the war is over?

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1303480734' post='2696524']
for the record, I'll publicly state my actions were no ones but my own, dont bring RIA into my own grudges, I've offered peace to my wars but I cant exactly force them to accept it, has anyone even told the AcTi members the war is over?
[/quote]
The message was sent out well-before I returned earlier today.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303480866' post='2696529']
The message was sent out well-before I returned earlier today.
[/quote]
well i dont mind warring but its up to you guys, my tech advantage has helped considering i didnt have an ideal warchest but the guys i am warring only have maybe 2 days of bills each left, I've got more than that.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303480578' post='2696522']
No, more like, I was utterly confused as to what the hell happened over 2 days that seemed to make everybody involved do a 180 degree turn and come to white peace.

[/quote]
No idea why they would want to peace out. Must just be that Battalion didn't entertain them enough. Yep...that's it :rolleyes:

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1303480734' post='2696524']
[/quote]

I didn't mention any AA's. It was more directed at the ones who said they wouldn't take them back and it looks like they held up to their word.

wow....that didnt take long now did it?

when some people rise up to counter your roguery then you back out? seriously?

!@#$ and i was hoping to have been able to fire a nuke too :/

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1303474658' post='2696460']
Why would they need to go back to their old home when Olympus is more than welcome to accept these sacks of garbage. You guys pretty much thrive on letting the week and feeble in these days.
[/quote]

We love you too ;)

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1303483670' post='2696562']
I didn't mention any AA's. It was more directed at the ones who said they wouldn't take them back and it looks like they held up to their word.
[/quote]
I was posting that just to have it publicly acknowledged, it was more of for future reference than anything.

[quote name='mike717' timestamp='1303497181' post='2696804']
almost every time a bully says "we're in it for the fun", they end up backing down when the real fun is about to start.
[/quote]

Because they changed their tune and care for their NS :P So they must of been after easy fun...

[quote name='deathman1212' timestamp='1303500128' post='2696877']
Yep. I was rather disappointed in this swift change of tune.
[/quote]

There is no-one stopping you from still getting at the people in thriller (past and current)

Why would they need to go back to their old home when Olympus is more than welcome to accept these sacks of garbage. You guys pretty much thrive on letting the weak and feeble in these days.
[/quote]

Not everyone can be like you and only take in the strong and smart Jacapo :rolleyes:

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1303441361' post='2696169']
You've supported worse :wacko:
[/quote]

I think the point is they learned from it though.

[/quote]

Heh, I would say Olympus is the biggest winner in the Thriller War. They've taken in some quality nations, and they have also taken in what I consider some quality leaders.

Edited by supercoolyellow