The Thriller Ends

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1303438303' post='2696132']
I want to make it clear, and Londo knows this, we talked. Any Thriller nation on the Athens AA is not afforded protection of the alliance. Athens never, at any point, and never will, support the type of action carried out by Thriller.
[/quote]
Oh Mr. Sykes, you've made me the happiest Princess in the world.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to make it clear, and Londo knows this, we talked. Any Thriller nation on the Athens AA is not afforded protection of the alliance. Athens never, at any point, and never will, support the type of action carried out by Thriller.
[/quote]
You've supported worse :wacko:

[/quote]

like it matters, since they are protected inderectly my MK and TPE through the little guys protecting em now

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1303445709' post='2696249']
like it matters, since they are protected inderectly my MK and TPE through the little guys protecting em now
[/quote]
It'll be a cold day before any Shroom guards a Thriller.

[/quote]

Just curious how does Athens usually deal with people ghosting your alliance?

so if someone did raid thriller, darkfall defended and couldnt handle the nation that raided thriller you wouldnt activate the mdoap to help out the one on whatever? just curious

Edited by Havamil

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1303447139' post='2696288']
TLDR: ActI didn't have enough cool toys for us to take away so we're taking our balls and going home.
[/quote]
[color="#FF00FF"]You're really bad at this, go back to arguing NPO/DH stuff[/color]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1303447280' post='2696289']
[color="#FF00FF"]You're really bad at this, go back to arguing NPO/DH stuff[/color]
[/quote]
My content is usually proportionate to my perceived quality of the announcement and the alliance making it. Quality content merits quality remarks. Crap content merits, well, you get the idea.

[/quote]

I seem to recall a somewhat different history of our alliance. I recall a lot of good times too, but if I'm not welcome on the AA (assuming that you're not going to disband the alliance after you were advocating it so much) then I will butt out.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1303449903' post='2696328']
I seem to recall a somewhat different history of our alliance. I recall a lot of good times too, but if I'm not welcome on the AA (assuming that you're not going to disband the alliance after you were advocating it so much) then I will butt out.
[/quote]

Was Rush advocating the disbandment of Thriller or Athens?

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1303447383' post='2696291']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTQfGd3G6dg
[/quote]

Perhaps I am naive, but in an alliance of(I believe at the time was 213) people, 16 of them going out and doing something monumentally stupid, and several more of us raging at them for doing it, and demanding steps be taken to not allow it to happen again, does not equate at all with condoning the action. Maybe you need a lesson in perspective my friend.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1303457224' post='2696384']
I stared at this for several minutes before, 'Whatever' came to mind.

So,
Whatever.
[/quote]
so you dont care if members under your power continue to get attacked, since hey, it isnt your nation.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1303436404' post='2696101']
And for those of you who wondered whether Thriller would be returning to their former AA's (i.e. they were fully supported), now the answer appears.
[/quote]

This completes the entire saga and any relevant threads.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Havamil' timestamp='1303446766' post='2696281']
so if someone did raid thriller, darkfall defended and couldnt handle the nation that raided thriller you wouldnt activate the mdoap to help out the one on whatever? just curious
[/quote]

Darkfall isn't allied to MK.