A Statement from the IHC of TIO

Dave93

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303315547' post='2694670']
I think he was saying he didn't expect as much butthurt as there has been. He knew damn well the plan going in. [b]Like I said, this is why I have been calling for GATO to leave Synergy behind for months.[/b]
[/quote]
One person makes a mistake and that warrants GATO bailing on Synergy? Yep totally makes sense.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1303317555' post='2694691']
One person makes a mistake and that warrants GATO bailing on Synergy? Yep totally makes sense.
[/quote]

TIO I know we already chatted with you in private about the situation, but just so the rest of Planet Bob knows:

We love you guys, everyone makes mistakes, and we aren't going anywhere.

:wub: TIO
:wub: Synergy

[quote name='Empress Elizabeth' timestamp='1303317702' post='2694694']
TIO I know we already chatted with you in private about the situation, but just so the rest of Planet Bob knows:

We love you guys, everyone makes mistakes, and we aren't going anywhere.

:wub: TIO
:wub: Synergy
[/quote]
I, for one, am greatly amused by all the butthurt

Now normally I would appreciate someone being able to learn from their mistakes, but in a case like this I think it is a bit cowardly to back out of your obligations after one simple tech raid. Now, I recognize you all learned from your mistakes and what not, but Ryan Greenberg still attacked Thriller while they were under your protection, and the way I see it that makes you obligated to protect Thriller from Ryan Greenberg's tech raid.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1303317555' post='2694691']
[/quote]

Months Kahl, not days. I think the whole organization is trying to exceed it's usefulness which is far less than what everyone seems to think. It was supposed to be a band of friends not some third choice.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1303329564' post='2694813']
TIO, always running away when it comes to AcTi. Let me guess, Thriller lied and manipulated you guys into protecting them? :awesome:
[/quote]

I don't know, why don't you read the announcement and find out? :awesome:

Edited by Facade

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1303335639' post='2694881']
What is this I dont even... You guys are bailing on AcTi because some of your allies ex-members made an alliance and decided to raid AcTi? Way to be there for AcTi when they needed you most
[/quote]
Reading is hard....

What is this I dont even... You guys are bailing on AcTi because some of your allies ex-members made an alliance and decided to raid AcTi? Way to be there for AcTi when they needed you most
[/quote]

Best comment EVER!

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303283401' post='2694458']
Lmao. I really wish I had more. This is why me and a lot of other people want GATO to dump Synergy.
[/quote]

Synergy would probably be a better place if this happened.

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1303357110' post='2695225']
Synergy would probably be a better place if this happened.
[/quote]
Interesting thought. Glad to see you work in Internal Affairs.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303315547' post='2694670']
I think he was saying he didn't expect as much butthurt as there has been. He knew damn well the plan going in. Like I said, this is why I have been calling for GATO to leave Synergy behind for months.
[/quote]

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303325874' post='2694774']
Months Kahl, not days. I think the whole organization is trying to exceed it's usefulness which is far less than what everyone seems to think. It was supposed to be a band of friends not some third choice.
[/quote]

Position of authority in GATO: N/A
Authority to speak on GATO's behalf: N/A

This is an opinion. TIO, we're [i]in[/i] Synergy, we have you covered.

[/quote]
Holy !@#$, you could not be more wrong. Seriously, wow...

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1303358928' post='2695254']
Position of authority in GATO: N/A
Authority to speak on GATO's behalf: N/A

This is an opinion. TIO, we're [i]in[/i] Synergy, we have you covered.
[/quote]

I also kept my mouth shut while I was still in GATO out of the willingness to be courteous even when I did not agree. Since I am no longer GATO I can now tell everyone how I feel. Of course, if my opinion counted in GATO then we wouldn't be in Synergy, however the gov guys want to stick with it and that's fine but c'mon next it'll be you guys they bail on Iron and these kind of actions show how they like to deflect blame and take no accountability for their own actions. Remember this Iron.

Edited by magicninja