A Statement from the IHC of TIO

Dave93

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1303418195' post='2695805']
[OOC] I've been away, because of a broken comp. Could someone please explain who tech raided Thriller?[/OOC]
[/quote]
Ryan Greenberg attacked them in defense of AcTi basically. That's it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1303505051' post='2696972']
TimLee was MoFA. Kubla (I believe? Could be wrong) was MoF. Lizzy was Congressional Speaker, too. But hey, that's just what happens in a Democracy.
[/quote]

Wrong again Mr. Belvadere because since when do we count congress as gov and even if we were that just dilutes the percentages against "the samegov". Also looking at IAA's sigs most of those people are not even in the alliance anymore mu8ch less gov. LoSS seems to be the only one stable at the gov level from those days. Which is why I like LoSS out of them all. I assure you it isn;t nearly the same level of cordiality anymore as far as I am concerned.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303498299' post='2696828']
Haters gonna hate. Also, name the one member of the current GATO gov that was gov when Synergy was signed. So much for the same.
[/quote]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1303505051' post='2696972']
TimLee was MoFA. Kubla (I believe? Could be wrong) was MoF. Lizzy was Congressional Speaker, too. But hey, that's just what happens in a Democracy.
[/quote]

This

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1303559916' post='2697666']
Ryan Greenberg attacked them in defense of AcTi basically. That's it.
[/quote]

Thanks

[quote]Wrong again Mr. Belvadere because since when do we count congress as gov and even if we were that just dilutes the percentages against "the samegov". Also looking at IAA's sigs most of those people are not even in the alliance anymore mu8ch less gov. LoSS seems to be the only one stable at the gov level from those days. Which is why I like LoSS out of them all. I assure you it isn;t nearly the same level of cordiality anymore as far as I am concerned.[/quote]

Which is why you're not concerned anymore. Also I've always counted congressional speakers as gov and let them into private chambers.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1303707868' post='2699038']
Wrong again Mr. Belvadere because since when do we count congress as gov and even if we were that just dilutes the percentages against "the samegov". Also looking at IAA's sigs most of those people are not even in the alliance anymore mu8ch less gov. LoSS seems to be the only one stable at the gov level from those days. Which is why I like LoSS out of them all. I assure you it isn;t nearly the same level of cordiality anymore as far as I am concerned.
[/quote]
It's an elected position, so it's considered Government, in my opinion anyway. Not "upper" Gov. but Gov. nonetheless. And either way, she's MoFA now, which was my point.