Imperial AcTi Announcement

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1303190254' post='2693287']
This is going to be the most annoying thing.
[/quote]

No kidding. All the crap memes are going to be in full force throughout the duration of this event. That said, burn AcTI, burn.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1303245381' post='2693872']
When the leader $%&@s up, the land burns, and the people die. That's the price of alliance, and the followers are just as guilty as the leaders. I have no idea why anyone would follow him. Take Teddyo for instance, who came back even after the amount of !@#$ Batallion gave him. I don't feel sympathy as much as shock for tying yourself to such a piece of trash. That'd be like feeling sorry for someone that pees on an electric fence once, gets hurt, then gets up and does it again.

Some of the people like to point out some form of hypocrisy of people supporting this. I ask where. Anyone that defends Acti simply doesn't have any idea of past actions or belligerency, or perhaps just even the "personal charm" of Batallion himself, who likes to take harassment even to other realms (including hacking). Being a target of that multiple times, there's no way in hell I'm going to extend my hand to a jackass, who after pulling himself back up the edge of a cliff, would then push me in.

There's a difference between those that behave, and those that continuously misbehave and never get what's coming to them. Those that decide to $%&@ around don't get the same benefit of those that act as decent beings. Maybe after Acti gets curbstomped by 15 alliances, stuck in an year of reps, and finally stops acting like obnoxious pricks would I feel some sympathy for them the next time they would get hit. But the biggest ordeal they have thus far faced was a 2-day war, and this is more than justified. I think it's time for a bit of judgment here.
[/quote]

I don't like Battalion or Teddyo much at all. Personally I would not care if either one were rogued from now until they finally burn their own nations to the ground and leave this planet behind. Destroying an entire alliance over the idiocy of 2 members, regardless of position, is itself idiotic. From what I can tell, most of AcTI don't get on these forums much at all and from reading the other thread, don't even have a forum themselves. So they have no clue what is going on other than a bunch of fools who think themselves high and mighty have just attacked them for admin knows what reasons.

Please provide actual justification for them being attacked outside of Batallion and Teddyo. I have yet to see any justification or reason. In fact, the most I have seen is this pathetic !@#$%^&* that DH started with "zomg u b n PM.....U B EBIL!!@!!!!!!!1111". Honestly, seeing the hailing going around on this action makes me sick. If this is the world that DH is going to create, we were just as well off with NPO in control as with DH/PB. Alliances are being aggressively attacked for no damn reason whatsoever and all most of ya'll can do is drool and wet yourselves in excitement.

If Thriller actually had any of the balls they claim to have, they would be hitting DH not AcTI. They would be hitting an alliance with some actual semblance of power, not some wannabe alliance with 2 other idiots in charge.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303262132' post='2694134']
And on that my dear Caliph, we 100% agree. :)

It also happens to be the Valhalla way.
[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong (it's rhetorical, I'm right), but didn't Valhalla run to PM en masse in preparation for WWE? Nothing against you guys really, but don't spout off about PM when you guys have, as an alliance, gone to PM.

Edit: holy grammar.

Edited by goldielax25

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1303271554' post='2694255']
I don't like Battalion or Teddyo much at all. Personally I would not care if either one were rogued from now until they finally burn their own nations to the ground and leave this planet behind. Destroying an entire alliance over the idiocy of 2 members, regardless of position, is itself idiotic. From what I can tell, most of AcTI don't get on these forums much at all and from reading the other thread, don't even have a forum themselves. So they have no clue what is going on other than a bunch of fools who think themselves high and mighty have just attacked them for admin knows what reasons.

Please provide actual justification for them being attacked outside of Batallion and Teddyo. I have yet to see any justification or reason. In fact, the most I have seen is this pathetic !@#$%^&* that DH started with "zomg u b n PM.....U B EBIL!!@!!!!!!!1111". Honestly, seeing the hailing going around on this action makes me sick. If this is the world that DH is going to create, we were just as well off with NPO in control as with DH/PB. Alliances are being aggressively attacked for no damn reason whatsoever and all most of ya'll can do is drool and wet yourselves in excitement.

If Thriller actually had any of the balls they claim to have, they would be hitting DH not AcTI. They would be hitting an alliance with some actual semblance of power, not some wannabe alliance with 2 other idiots in charge.
[/quote]

Read the posted terms. We are doing these poor souls a service.

Edited by Ying Yang Mafia

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303272429' post='2694265']
Correct me if I'm wrong (it's rhetorical, I'm right), but didn't Valhalla run to PM en masse in preparation for WWE? Nothing against you guys really, but don't spout off about PM when you guys have, as an alliance, gone to PM.

Edit: holy grammar.
[/quote]

A curious thing to bring up. <_<

There is a [b]major[/b] difference between an entire alliance moving to PM as a military tactic and what is going on here. In addition to our move to PM as a result of a very, very bad joke, we also moved to PM just before the Karma War and as the Bipolar War heated up. In both cases we used PM to prevent getting preempted and to set the table so that we could pick a target (PC in the case of Karma, FAN in the case of Bipolar). Chefjoe, Bud, all our leadership was involved in the fighting from the first night on.

No, cowardice and Valhalla don't mix. Perhaps some day you'll figure that out.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1303277390' post='2694389']
A curious thing to bring up. <_<

There is a [b]major[/b] difference between an entire alliance moving to PM as a military tactic and what is going on here. In addition to our move to PM as a result of a very, very bad joke, we also moved to PM just before the Karma War and as the Bipolar War heated up. In both cases we used PM to prevent getting preempted and to set the table so that we could pick a target (PC in the case of Karma, FAN in the case of Bipolar). Chefjoe, Bud, all our leadership was involved in the fighting from the first night on.

No, cowardice and Valhalla don't mix. Perhaps some day you'll figure that out.
[/quote]

I don't think what you did was cowardly, just like I don't think what AcTi's leadership is doing is cowardly. Look at the cause/effect of them going to peace mode:

Their members have been attacked, but the damage will be limited as they have said they won't be nuking.
The primary objective of Thriller's war has been completely nullified, and that was to beat up on Batt and Tedd.
Thriller had to hastily put together e-rage terms to punish them for going to PM, even though they will never be able to do that.

Sure, there will be minor losses involved, but Thriller now has the choice to either walk away from this completely with a couple of extra tech per person or keep trying for that tactical and strategic victory that they won't get.

[/quote]
but I like DH why would i hit them? i didnt realise we are only allowed to attack people that YOU dont like.

My bad :unsure:

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1303306994' post='2694596']
I don't think what you did was cowardly, just like I don't think what AcTi's leadership is doing is cowardly. Look at the cause/effect of them going to peace mode:

Their members have been attacked, but the damage will be limited as they have said they won't be nuking.
The primary objective of Thriller's war has been completely nullified, and that was to beat up on Batt and Tedd.
Thriller had to hastily put together e-rage terms to punish them for going to PM, even though they will never be able to do that.

Sure, there will be minor losses involved, but Thriller now has the choice to either walk away from this completely with a couple of extra tech per person or keep trying for that tactical and strategic victory that they won't get.
[/quote]

Interesting. I'm also going to assume that you see Thriller as a "vacation alliance", one that gets formed by people looking for a bit of adventure before heading back to their home alliance, finding a new home, or whatever fate they decide for themselves. Such alliances never hold together for long and the gamble is that they'll get bored, take too much damage waiting out the targets (Batt and Tedd), or whatever and ride away.

I'm going to disagree with you (the assembled motley crew have proven to be patient when they want to be in the past, Batt and Tedd should still be out there leading by example and putting their infra where their mouth is...this group didn't pick them out by drawing their names out of a hat), but rationale is sound.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1303272695' post='2694269']
Read the posted terms. We are doing these poor souls a service.
[/quote]

Seriously? I read the terms. Great advice actually, but advice that could have been given at the end of a handshake versus the end of a gun. As for helping... No, you are not helping anyone but yourselves by just conducting a tech raid on a weak target for the lulz.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1303307346' post='2694601']
but I like DH why would i hit them? i didnt realise we are only allowed to attack people that YOU dont like.

My bad :unsure:
[/quote]

I chose DH simply because they were the ones who had created the doctrine of just aggressively attacking others without any attempt at finding any sort of CB and yes, I don't like them one bit. Also, hitting NPO/allies is passe since apparently everyone is doing it. But mostly I chose DH since Thriller seems to be talking about how "badass" they are for taking on AcTi. I gave a target that would actually prove Thriller to be "badass" and not just a bunch of bullies hitting a weak ass target.

Though I will agree with Hal. Thriller is a vacation group. Once they either accomplish their original mission or get bored, the members will leave and go back to their home alliances.

If this is the world that DH is going to create, we were just as well off with NPO in control as with DH/PB. Alliances are being aggressively attacked for no damn reason whatsoever and all most of ya'll can do is drool and wet yourselves in excitement.
[/quote]
To be quite frank you have no idea what you are talking about. I have condemned this type of rougery before and I will do it again now. All I see is a bunch of war-hungry people taking advantage of an alliance run by the mentally impaired, which is shameful to say the least. I don't see a whole lot of support for this rougery coming from DH/PB at all, so cast your blame elsewhere. TIO isn't even close to the power structure either for that matter.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1303320249' post='2694716']
To be quite frank you have no idea what you are talking about. I have condemned this type of rougery before and I will do it again now. All I see is a bunch of war-hungry people taking advantage of an alliance run by the mentally impaired, which is shameful to say the least. I don't see a whole lot of support for this rougery coming from DH/PB at all, so cast your blame elsewhere. TIO isn't even close to the power structure either for that matter.
[/quote]

Hurr durr how is that different to what you're doing to NPO?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1303323371' post='2694745']
Hurr durr how is that different to what you're doing to NPO?
[/quote]
Among other things we didn't attack NPO because they were an easy target/mentally incapable of effectively managing an alliance. :v:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1303320249' post='2694716']
[/quote]

I know plenty of what I am talking about. DH hit NPO aggressively for past actions. DH continues the war due to NPO's use of PM. now Thriller has hit AcTi aggressively for past actions. Thriller also condemns the use of PM by Batallion and Teddyo and have hit the alliance members who have done nothing, for that reason.

All I see of DH/PB is a bunch of war-hungry people taking advantage of alliances that wield very little power and cannot match the military of DH/PB/allies, which is shameful to say the least. I see a whole lot of support for the same actions taken by Thriller from DH/PB. If this is considered roguery, then the war against NPO/allies should also be condemned as roguery and ended immediately.

Cannot claim one set of actions are roguery while stating the same set of actions used against NPO is somehow not roguery. Again, hypocrisy and double standards at their finest.

So please do not come at me with "you know nothing" when it is quite clear that I know something. You may not like what I know or that I know it, but I do. I am quite capable of drawing logical conclusions such as the above. Your attempts at spin and what not fail hardcore.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1303346723' post='2695027']
So please do not come at me with "you know nothing" when it is quite clear that I know something. You may not like what I know or that I know it, but I do. I am quite capable of drawing logical conclusions such as the above. Your attempts at spin and what not fail hardcore.
[/quote]

You seem to know something, but I'm not convinced its what you're talking about. From what I can tell, you might know apples but to claim you know oranges just because they're both fruit is a bit of a stretch.

You claim the DH/NPO war and this Thriller/AcTi conflict are similar, and to oppose one while condoning the other is hypocrisy. You claim DH/PB are the big tough bad guys who push attack weaker foes ("taking advantage of alliances that wield very little power and cannot match the military of DH/PB/allies"). In the Thriller/AcTi conflict, the attacker (Thriller) has around 1m NS and 18 members, vs AcTi's 1.7m NS and 42 members. Seems to me the smaller group here is pushing around the larger.

Continuing, you say that both are aggressive and over past actions. Sure, the DH conflict seems to revolve around that, though the war seems to be more over the lingering animosity/rivalry spawned from those past actions than the actions themselves. DH isn't fighting because of something specific NPO did, they're fighting because they still don't like them for what they did and even years later that hasn't changed. Even if it was over something specific from the past, NPO should be used to that logic, considering they used it themselves (One Vision/GATO & Co.). Meanwhile, the AcTi conflict seems to be more out of boredom on the part of this new Thriller group and a general failure on AcTi's part to be competent or protect themselves. The only water the comparison holds is that both declared aggressively without being specifically provoked. And as we both know, they're not the first to do so and more than likely will not be the last.

Beyond that, using the peacemode stuff as a tool of comparison is like using the fact that both AcTi and NPO are alliances to equate their struggles. Every time one side of a war goes into peacemode to hide from destruction the other side chastises them for it. This is nothing new or unique to either conflict.

So yeah, I get it. You don't like DH/PB. Now you see a group of people being attacked by a group of people who are more in the DH/PB camp than not and you want to come in and white knight all over the place. However, you decided to take it further and equate two of your perceived evils, throw around fun words like shame, hypocrisy and double-standards in some conclusions which seem to be far from logical, all under the guise that what you knew about apples [i]must[/i] pertain to these oranges.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1303346723' post='2695027']
I know plenty of what I am talking about. DH hit NPO aggressively for past actions. DH continues the war due to NPO's use of PM. now Thriller has hit AcTi aggressively for past actions.[/quote]

DH hit NPO because they $%&@ed everyone outside of TI/Cont. over and over again. Wtf has AcTi done? Thriller wants to teach them a lesson about warchests and peace mode, and they see Batt. and Teddy as annoying/stupid.

Derp Derp you annoyed me in the past...PAST ACTIONS IS THE CB. You cannot compare a hit on an alliance that dominated this game for years, crushing anything in its way...and AcTi...

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1303353820' post='2695173']
You cannot compare a hit on an alliance that dominated this game for years, crushing anything in its way...and AcTi...
[/quote]

I dunno, AcTi could view it as a compliment. Or NPO could view it as an insult. One of the two ^_^

Edited by Aeros

The obvious difference between the Doomhouse attack on NPO and the Thriller attack on AcTi is that Thriller was formed to attack AcTi, while the member alliances of Doomhouse had been in existence for quite some time before the NPO attack.

That's what makes the Doomhouse alliances not rogues.

[quote name='Cobalt' timestamp='1303352741' post='2695157']
You seem to know something, but I'm not convinced its what you're talking about. From what I can tell, you might know apples but to claim you know oranges just because they're both fruit is a bit of a stretch.

You claim the DH/NPO war and this Thriller/AcTi conflict are similar, and to oppose one while condoning the other is hypocrisy. You claim DH/PB are the big tough bad guys who push attack weaker foes ("taking advantage of alliances that wield very little power and cannot match the military of DH/PB/allies"). In the Thriller/AcTi conflict, the attacker (Thriller) has around 1m NS and 18 members, vs AcTi's 1.7m NS and 42 members. Seems to me the smaller group here is pushing around the larger.

Continuing, you say that both are aggressive and over past actions. Sure, the DH conflict seems to revolve around that, though the war seems to be more over the lingering animosity/rivalry spawned from those past actions than the actions themselves. DH isn't fighting because of something specific NPO did, they're fighting because they still don't like them for what they did and even years later that hasn't changed. Even if it was over something specific from the past, NPO should be used to that logic, considering they used it themselves (One Vision/GATO & Co.). Meanwhile, the AcTi conflict seems to be more out of boredom on the part of this new Thriller group and a general failure on AcTi's part to be competent or protect themselves. The only water the comparison holds is that both declared aggressively without being specifically provoked. And as we both know, they're not the first to do so and more than likely will not be the last.

Beyond that, using the peacemode stuff as a tool of comparison is like using the fact that both AcTi and NPO are alliances to equate their struggles. Every time one side of a war goes into peacemode to hide from destruction the other side chastises them for it. This is nothing new or unique to either conflict.

So yeah, I get it. You don't like DH/PB. Now you see a group of people being attacked by a group of people who are more in the DH/PB camp than not and you want to come in and white knight all over the place. However, you decided to take it further and equate two of your perceived evils, throw around fun words like shame, hypocrisy and double-standards in some conclusions which seem to be far from logical, all under the guise that what you knew about apples [i]must[/i] pertain to these oranges.
[/quote]

So you are stating that NPO is being hit over their past actions which is what i said. You can attempt to dress it up as NPO is not liked for those past actions but when it comes down to it, it is the past actions that is the cause of this war. If NPO had not done those past actions, then this war would not have occurred. So you are just attempting to dress an apple up like an orange by painting it orange.

As for the PM issue, oh I know that others have gotten chastised over it in the past and it will happen in the future. It is just that only NPO/DH and now Thriller have decided to actually punish people for using it. Which is amusing to me since DH had Ardus write that whole OP about how this world will be rid of practices that NPO did whilst DH practices those same practices now.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1303353820' post='2695173']
DH hit NPO because they $%&@ed everyone outside of TI/Cont. over and over again. Wtf has AcTi done? Thriller wants to teach them a lesson about warchests and peace mode, and they see Batt. and Teddy as annoying/stupid.

Derp Derp you annoyed me in the past...PAST ACTIONS IS THE CB. You cannot compare a hit on an alliance that dominated this game for years, crushing anything in its way...and AcTi...
[/quote]

You are acting as if I am condoning this war on AcTi....