Imperial AcTi Announcement

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303191206' post='2693314']
Absolutely every single post pertaining to this situation thus far has been pure, unadulterated hypocrisy. Frankly I'm interested to see how long everybody can keep it up with a straight face.
[/quote]
Challenge Accepted :mellow:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303191206' post='2693314']
Absolutely every single post pertaining to this situation thus far has been pure, unadulterated hypocrisy. Frankly I'm interested to see how long everybody can keep it up with a straight face.
[/quote]

I don't know, MK has been doing a pretty good job of it.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1303191393' post='2693320']
I don't know, MK has been doing a pretty good job of it.
[/quote]
Oooh. Sick burn. Sure showed me. It's like the entire observation I'm making, that everybody commenting on this subject is taking positions incongruous with past platforms, is totally undermined. Completely.

Yup.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1303191584' post='2693327']
Oooh. Sick burn. Sure showed me. It's like the entire observation I'm making, that everybody commenting on this subject is taking positions incongruous with past platforms, is totally undermined. Completely.

Yup.
[/quote]

Oh look, the classic over-sarcastic response, is that what you're learning as the prince of MK?

Edited by TheListener

Yup.
[/quote]

If you think you're impressing many people atm, then you should probably pull your head out of your ass.

Let's not forget how butthurt 90% of the people supporting thriller would be if they were rogued. I don't really have an issue with what Thriller is doing especially with my history, but everybody posting in this thread is so hypocritical and idiotic. If I wasn't deleting my nation in the coming days and still had stats, I'd be roguing you guys just for fun.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1303191858' post='2693330']
If you think you're impressing many people atm, then you should probably pull your head out of your ass.
[/quote]
You were seriously afraid to attack Athens during this most recent war. Why are you even talking?

Yup.
[/quote]
My platform: If they're cowardly enough to whine about being rogued by an organized group that is smaller than they, while sitting in peace mode, and then make an international plea for help, they deserve it. At least Thriller are [i]honest [/i]in their intentions in this move of aggression. <_<

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1303191943' post='2693333']
Let's not forget how butthurt 90% of the people supporting thriller would be if they were rogued. I don't really have an issue with what Thriller is doing especially with my history, but everybody posting in this thread is so hypocritical and idiotic. If I wasn't deleting my nation in the coming days and still had stats, I'd be roguing you guys just for fun.
[/quote]
Alright so let's say TIO had this happen to them. The difference here, that you seem to be missing, is that we'd fight. We wouldn't whine about it to the world, and then beg for someone to help us while cowering in peace mode. Cowering from a force smaller than us. Boo hoo, cry me a river. <_<

Edited by KahlanRahl

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1303191858' post='2693330']
[/quote]
If you think I'm trying to impress anybody, then you should probably... to be honest I'm not really sure what you should do at that point. I think the sarcasm and disdain dripping from my previous post speaks loudly for itself. That you've attempted to criticize me for a nice, slow, low ball across the plate, and [i]still[/i] missed is tragic.

I may weigh in on this more in the future, but for now here are my thoughts.

Re: Thriller

I am just as content as anyone to see battalion/teddyyo get crushed horribly, so have fun and do your thing.

Re: TIO

I really have to wonder why you've chosen to involve yourselves here, and am unsure if you've fleshed out all the possibilities. This is honestly one of the more irresponsible things that you could have done. Were it not for the fact that a considerable amount of the world's alliances are currently at war or recovering from war, this could potentially have gone south fast, and of course still can.

Look at your alliance, look at your allies, and look at your political positioning. Keep in mind where you stand before you make decisions like this.

Nobody has to care about AcTi to cherry pick an easy target here.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303189972' post='2693280']
[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"]Dear nations of the cyberverse...

[/quote]

[center][img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2548/thrillern.png[/img][/center]

There is no punishment here. This is just a dance. Cause this is Thrillerrrrrr Thriller night.... B-)

Edited by Londo Mollari

[quote name='TheListener' timestamp='1303191438' post='2693323']
Thriller is a Legitimate alliance and they have a legitimate Protector, that being said sure they lack a CB... but hey isn't that the precedence that was set in the past two major wars?
[/quote]

There is no reason to follow a bad precedent.

Here is what you do...

Don't worry about fighting straight up. Clearly you have missed the idea of chaining treaties so everyone fights and you can go back to doing whatever it is you do. Where the hell have you been in the world.

Pick either NPO or MK and together we can bring the whole world in. :)

They don't like you, they declared (trust me, such a declaration is accepted worldwide at this point). They are half your size. Fight your war.