Ragnarok Cancellation Announcement

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1302659995' post='2689795']
I doubt VE would have gone forward if it didn't have the support of its allies.
[/quote]

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1302660218' post='2689797']
I actually agree. At worst, they would have tried to go in with different friends.
[/quote]

Confirmed, I have the strange sense though that we have gone over this topic before just a [i]few[/i] times, not quite sure .

Also, good luck to all involved, etc.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302652233' post='2689731']
Actually, not really. Just look at the treaty they didn't cancel and look at who they canceled on. You can already see the way they've planed on going. With that said though [b]I wouldn't be surprised to see them re-sign with one or two SF members in addition to their new path.[/b]
[/quote]

I would be surprised, it seems like they are making an effort to distance themselves from SF as they chose to drop their CSN treaty

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1302660812' post='2689805']
Confirmed, I have the strange sense though that we have gone over this topic before just a [i]few[/i] times, not quite sure .[/quote]

What?!? These debates are all fresh and new to me, pal.

:v::v::v:

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1302660920' post='2689809']
I would be surprised, it seems like they are making an effort to distance themselves from SF as they chose to drop their CSN treaty
[/quote]

From what I can tell RIA and RoK are still pretty close. I honestly wouldn't be extremely surprised to see the CSN-RoK treaty be re-signed either tbh. They done the same thing with Polar after bi-Polar. Unfortunately, I think too many bridges were burned with GOD though for them to consider themselves close friends again. I don't know about RnR. I'm not saying it's a certainty or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them happen.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Dontasemebro' timestamp='1302665634' post='2689850']
Maybe up at our higher levels but since I clearly represent RIA's body republic we all hate RoK. But not as much as we hate Xiphosis.
[/quote]

I hate Xiphosis more than you do apparently.

Congratulations RoK, you have made some tough calls, and though I am sad to see this treaty era end, it is inevitable that our paths will cross again.

Good luck with your direction, I hope it brings you peace of mind at the very least.

o/

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302664961' post='2689846']
I love it when GOONS are honest about their priorities.
[/quote]
Instead of making yourself look like a fool, you should consider reading the thread instead of just skimming for any ammunition you may use against Doomhouse.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1302667129' post='2689869']
Instead of making yourself look like a fool, you should consider reading the thread instead of just skimming for any ammunition you may use against Doomhouse.
[/quote]
Ironic considering your alliance.

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1302656178' post='2689767']
Oh, the "why didn't you attack your own ally" argument? Seriously? Do you and Bob get together and compare notes?
[/quote]

What? no. You two are both just reading what you want to see. That's not even close to what I was saying.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1302666802' post='2689862']
Is there a sweepstake on how long it'll take NpO to convince Rok to sign on yet again? I'm feeling nine weeks for some reason.
Quick, polaris diplomats! Get to the Q&A's and alcohol conversations!
[/quote]

RoK to resign with Polar ............ 1.5:1

Not a great return on investment but hey I'll take the bets... ;)

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1302690627' post='2689984']
I assume that the consensus is that everyone in Polaris actually likes RoK a lot...

... so we'll be probably stalking you and writing creepy love letters.

Good luck, Nations of RoK.
[/quote]
Polaris posting in your forums
He's snatchin your people up
Tryna treaty em so y'all need to

Hide your Gov, Hide your Diplos

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1302680340' post='2689950']
I read a couple of pages of this nonsense before I got tired of the posturing and quote mining. I'm here to wish my friends in Ragnarok all the best as they forge ahead and continue to rebuild. That's it.
[/quote]

No no no, you're doing it all wrong.

For example: I heard Nor forced RoK to cancel on Sparta, because Nor wants to destroy them in route to becoming the most powerful black team alliance.

(insert quote of kingzog saying such, here)

Anyways, good luck RoK, you know I got mad love for you.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302664961' post='2689846']
I love it when GOONS are honest about their priorities.
[/quote]

i was actually arguing RoK's side, hell, that much was even said earlier in the thread, have you ever though about maybe, y'know, not being a bitter disappointment to anyone who expected SOME semblance of a well thought out post on the OWF?

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1302715099' post='2690098']
i was actually arguing RoK's side, hell, that much was even said earlier in the thread, have you ever though about maybe, y'know, not being a bitter disappointment to anyone who expected SOME semblance of a well thought out post on the OWF?
[/quote]
If you'd been a member of just about any other alliance, that would have made sense. Given that you are a member of an alliance that actually does stand for power at any cost, then hey. Own it.