Ragnarok Cancellation Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1302575579' post='2689023']
[color="#0000FF"]Aye, good luck RoK. I can't say I'm a fan of CSN or Sparta (although the latter improved just slightly over the years)
[/quote]

Sparta loves you, RV.

RoK I'm sorry to see this :(

But you are still allied with Fark :awesome:

Though not with us :(

Best of luck, hope to see us on the same side of the next war.

o/ RoK

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1302573181' post='2688993']
I'd like to expand on this in thanking ALL of our past allys that have unfortunetly become paperless during the start of 2011...

VE, GOD, RnR, RIA, CSN, Sparta, Azn, & NpO you all were great friends, we had ups... we had downs... but in the end juggleing so many commitments left us ineffective as allys and that helps no one.

Down the track you never know how things will pan out and I personally hope to see at least some of these relationships end up official again. [b]When we do though it will be done carefully and with a full commitment to defend said partners to the end. [/b]to the future...
[/quote]
I can truly attest that RoK never had an issue with this as our relationship them can only be described as highly respectful. I personally feel that we both benefited from our treaty relationship and look forward to the day when we could recommit to a more formal commitment.

o/ RoK

Edited by Panic King

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1302575446' post='2689021']
Haven't you done enough to them? Are you TRYING to complete their destruction? They probably deserve the mercy kill at this point, anyways...
[/quote]
You Penguin or you Polar? If staying away from me is good for a friend then I have no problems keeping my distance.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1302575446' post='2689021']
I hope it was worth it.

Haven't you done enough to them? Are you TRYING to complete their destruction? They probably deserve the mercy kill at this point, anyways...
[/quote]
As someone who watched another thread devolve into childish jiberish , I appeal to your "intelligence" to just respect the decision of RoK that they are doing a full reboot of their FA policy.

Edited by Panic King

I have lots of friends in lots of governments; I wouldn't sign a treaty with half of them. Congrats on making the hard decisions that too many governments have put on the back burner for too long. I hope your more clear path will yield the best results.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1302570862' post='2688956']
I have been successfully retired from alliance government since October. :P
[/quote]
I could probably find something easy for you around here; we have in-house daycare and other perks. :v:

Some of those cancellations are surprising to me.

That's the first time in a while I can say that. So good on you, RoK.

And good luck. I know what it's like being in an alliance that pares down its treaty commitments, and it's certainly a different environment from the one you were in a year ago.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302576520' post='2689031']
I'm very disappointed to see AzN up on that list. Why would you cancel on them? I mean I'm sure there was more than valid reason for Polar, Sparta, and CSN. Seriously though....AzN?
[/quote]

I think its pretty obvious at this point that we didn't just cancel Azn because something in particular happened. We are stripping our FA commitments back to the bone and unfortunetly Azn is part of this. I cant give a better reason then this to be honest so sorry I know this will be hard for many people to accept but its true.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1302580006' post='2689118']
I think its pretty obvious at this point that we didn't just cancel Azn because something in particular happened. We are stripping our FA commitments back to the bone and unfortunetly Azn is part of this. I cant give a better reason then this to be honest so sorry I know this will be hard for many people to accept but its true.
[/quote]

I talked to mykep and he at least gave me a better reason. Still I don't think it was a good idea or right. I'll just stop there though. Good luck with re-alignment RoK. Even though I really don't like who you'll be re-aligning with. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1302580234' post='2689128']
I talked to mykep and he at least gave me a better reason. Still I don't think it was a good idea or right. I'll just stop there though. Good luck with re-alignment RoK. Even though I really don't like who you'll be re-aligning with. :P
[/quote]
Aww, how sad, they canceled on someone you liked!

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1302580006' post='2689118']
[/quote]
This isnt going to be one of these MK style stripping away treaties to the bone only to sign them all again a week later?. Nah, there can be only one MK. Good luck Rok.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1302572966' post='2688992']
The NpO one given recent history seems like an interesting decision. Sad to see the AzN drop, though. Randalla and crew over there are good people.
[/quote]

Thank you kindly, sir, and Omni, and others who have acknowledged my Amazons.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302580980' post='2689159']
This isnt going to be one of these MK style stripping away treaties to the bone only to sign them all again a week later?. Nah, there can be only one MK. Good luck Rok.
[/quote]

I can assure you, this is not the case.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1302572477' post='2688983']
Shhhh... don't give it away. That's the one we announce right after the NPO MDoAP. ;)
[/quote]
didn't you hear we upgraded that to a MDAP ;)

Good luck RoK, I look forward to seeing what happens with you and the more focused path you have set yourself on.