Ragnarok Cancellation Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1302642941' post='2689635']
Keep lying to yourself, Hoo. Maybe that will make RoK all better, someday. :wacko:
[/quote]

An awesome and well thought out response. The type of response we never see on these forums, in fact. I'm glad you posted in this thread as I find your input and expertise on the issue to be both insightful and helpful. Your reputation and accomplishments alone put the rest of us to shame and I humbly apologize for lashing out at your previous post.

Carry on.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1302642019' post='2689628']
To put it bluntly, they're all better off without you at the rate you're running your alliance into the ground.

Happy crashing, RoK. :v:
[/quote]

You've got it all wrong... if we were crashing our alliance into the ground, we'd be announcing a treaty with TIO, not cancelling a group of other ones.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1302643379' post='2689642']
You've got it all wrong... if we were crashing our alliance into the ground, we'd be announcing a treaty with TIO, not cancelling a group of other ones.
[/quote]

But Bob, TIO has a stellar and amazing reputation. We would be better off listening to this man ...

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302644314' post='2689654']
You must be RoK's MoFA. Oh wait, your not. :wacko:
[/quote]

Careful when responding to him. It is like feeding a stray cat ... feed him too much and he will never go away no matter how severely you destroy him.

You've alienated 2.5 allies, for shame. You made a nice couple with NpO though, so it's too bad that you felt the need for distance. Regardless, best of luck with your future plans RoK.. Duckroll by July?

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1302620404' post='2689448']
Wally I am putting down 100 tech on you becoming the Emperor, it would be the best thing to ever happen to Rok.

When it happens you and me will hit up Vegas, and im buying the first drink.
[/quote]

Wooo Vegas trip! You can take your 15,700 tech you just won and throw it all on black! Double or nothing!

:wub:

[quote]Duckroll by July?[/quote]

Duckroll by july.... I'll set that at 20:1
Treaty with a member of Duckroll .... I'll say 5:1
RoK rolls Duckroll.............go for 3:1

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1302646858' post='2689680']
Duckroll by july.... I'll set that at 20:1
Treaty with a member of Duckroll .... I'll say 5:1
RoK rolls Duckroll.............go for 3:1
[/quote]

Are you trying to tell me I should cancel the new sigs I just had made :(

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1302648053' post='2689688']
Is being faithful to an ally such an alien concept?
[/quote]

If you are in VE and your ally is in the losing end of a war, the answer is yes.

Bob Janova summed up my thoughts pretty well, but I'll give it a shot at wording it better:

LOL ROK, putting yourself in a bad position even though you didn't plan to keep that treaty, it's almost like you guys care more about loyalty and honour than wielding more political power, noobs :lol1:

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1302649400' post='2689699']
Bob Janova summed up my thoughts pretty well, but I'll give it a shot at wording it better:

LOL ROK, putting yourself in a bad position even though you didn't plan to keep that treaty, it's almost like you guys care more about loyalty and honour than wielding more political power, noobs :lol1:
[/quote]

We've actually done a pretty good job keeping both.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1302649400' post='2689699']

[/quote]
You would need to have political power to know the difference. Your influence is only borrowed, and as such it is temporary.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302649888' post='2689703']
You would need to have political power to know the difference. Your influence is only borrowed, and as such it is temporary.
[/quote]

Laz is ex-RoK and was actually poking fun of Bob.