Ragnarok Cancellation Announcement

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1302572265' post='2688980']
For an even greater twist: Ragnarok is joining PB.

Not really, but this is pretty odd, I have to say.
[/quote]

Shhhh... don't give it away. That's the one we announce right after the NPO MDoAP. ;)

I'd like to expand on this in thanking ALL of our past allys that have unfortunetly become paperless during the start of 2011...

VE, GOD, RnR, RIA, CSN, Sparta, Azn, & NpO you all were great friends, we had ups... we had downs... but in the end juggleing so many commitments left us ineffective as allys and that helps no one.

Down the track you never know how things will pan out and I personally hope to see at least some of these relationships end up official again. When we do though it will be done carefully and with a full commitment to defend said partners to the end.

to the future...

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1302574764' post='2689008']
Interesting move and I hope it gets you where you want to go RoK. Shout out to Bob - hope to see you around our forums soon!

Good luck to the rest of those involved.
[/quote]
I popped in less than an hour ago :)

[quote name='KaitlinK' timestamp='1302570050' post='2688927']
[center][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/RoKLogo.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][b][size="5"][color="#48D1CC"]Ragnarok[/color][/size][/b][/center]

As you all know, we had decided to evaluate our FA after our war had ended. After several weeks of discussion and debate, we have decided to cancel the following MDoAP level treaties:

New Polar Order
[/quote]

I hope it was worth it.

[quote]Thanks for everything and take care, Ragnarok! I sincerely hope this helps you get where you want to go. I'd be lying if I said I didn't still hold some hope that we could make it there with you too one day. ^_^ [/quote]

Haven't you done enough to them? Are you TRYING to complete their destruction? They probably deserve the mercy kill at this point, anyways...

Edited by Penkala

[color="#0000FF"]Aye, good luck RoK. I can't say I'm a fan of CSN or Sparta (although the latter has improved just slightly over the years), I do like both AzN and Polar. Granted, one is a little bit inactive these days, I understand. Polaris is the one that I didn't expect to see, but I suppose you have to do what you must. Narrowing down your FA path is never an easy task, but you've taken more steps than most ever do. For that I commend you. Best of luck.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia