The Democratic Order Senatorial Dispatch

TDOSIG-1.png

Senatorial Dispatch

Hello Bob.

We don't come to the OWF often and it has usually only been for the obligatory announcement or congratulations to our friends. I come to you now in a far more dire manner. We have been attacked. Torn into, bruised, suckerpunched, and laid out...however, we are not out. I, like others, joked or guessed or honestly believed this day would come. Gotta say, six or so years is a long time to go without a major alliance war. 

Mushqaeda, who picked their name quite appropriately has lashed out at neutrals. They simply picked TDO first because we were the least prepared. The price of peace is vigilance and it was this law that TDO is guilty of breaking. What law aside from that have we broken? Whom have we offended? Who did we attack?

I don't expect pity or to be taken seriously. I simply state that the attacks carried out by these rouge nations are not only unfounded, insane, and wrong but that they will not leave so easy. We will never give in. Ever. You can bleed us, you can beat us, and you can ZI us. Here is the difference between TDO and these raiders. TDO has been around before they came to this world and we will be here long after they have gone.This is because we have unity; we are bound together in friendship and brotherhood. They are bound together, by frustration, boredom, and as fellow unhappy souls.

So, Mushqaeda wants a war, no, a crusade. Then we will give them one. No matter how long it takes and no matter how many times we fall we will rise again until they are no more. It takes us a while to get cranked up, we haven't done this before, but we will give you a fight. No matter how sloppy or frantic. Yet we will never give in. We will never submit. See it's quite simple. We care about the community we have built and we care about the time we have put into it. Our will to carry on is stronger. 

To our friends, contacts, and others; thank you for all your support thus far. We know you will do whatever you can to see us through and that if you give the utmost your honor will be above all. I am sure no stone will be left unturned. 

So come on you warmongers. Bring us a fight and make it good. It sure would be sad to be known as the alliance that got outlasted and beaten by a newly blooded neutral. Then again rogue nations deserve no better.

Consurge consurge usque potest non amplius! 

Chancellor of the Democratic Order: Mcclaud

Minister of Commerce: JDorian

Minister of the Interior: Morgan Raelin

Minister of Defense: Mcclaud

Minister of the Exterior: kite453

&

The Senate of The Democratic Order

Edited by Colonel Milienius

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you are ready to give your souls over to Allarchon, lord of the skies. I applaud this move.

Yeah... I must admit it is kinda funny how you managed to convert them from  "neutrals" to people who is promising an eternal war in less than 48 hours.

I can't say that you didn't do a good job.

Yeah... I must admit it is kinda funny how you managed to convert them from  "neutrals" to people who is promising an eternal war in less than 48 hours.

I can't say that you didn't do a good job.

To be honest, I doubt MQ had anything to do with such a decision. Most neutrals have it almost as law that they will never surrender.

It's very entertaining to see delusional people martyr themselves. TDO may speak with all this bravado now, but I'm sure their peace-loving members will be incredibly sick of war 2 months from now, with their infra burned to ashes and statistically superior opponents.

It's very entertaining to see delusional people martyr themselves. TDO may speak with all this bravado now, but I'm sure their peace-loving members will be incredibly sick of war 2 months from now, with their infra burned to ashes and statistically superior opponents.

To be fair to them, there are "aggressive" alliances who have cried a lot more than TDO have, in regards to the prospect of war.

Anyway... I like rooting for the underdogs! So best of luck fellas!