The Democratic Order Senatorial Dispatch

If you can't see why, as a neutral, standing by and letting your fellow neutral be destroyed for existing is a raw deal then there really is no point in replying to you any further. 

I can see why, I'm just adding a counterpoint I think may prove insightful in understanding why GPA doesn't feel the need to enter this war, at least not at the present time. If you think that's a good reason to stop replying to me, that's really too bad. Personally, I think TDO has more in common with certain non-neutral alliances than it does with GPA anyway.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Junkalunka, talking to herooftime will not help your understanding of anything. 

I've never talked with HoT, although perhaps I should eventually. I have no biases, and do not take an official stance between TDO and MK; I merely analyze trends and situations. A little birdie told me about these supposed schemes; I cannot vouch for whether the info is authentic of course, but it seems like a distinct possibility. I remember one of the plans we came up with in the original IAA while fighting NPO was to maintain a shadow government after we disband. This was to get around any forced reps, viceroyships, etc. We never truly implemented it. but I think MK is active enough and tight knit to the degree it would be possible during Mushqaeda, a far less stressful situation.

I can see why, I'm just adding a counterpoint I think may prove insightful in understanding why GPA doesn't feel the need to enter this war, at least not at the present time. If you think that's a good reason to stop replying to me, that's really too bad. Personally, I think TDO has more in common with certain non-neutral alliances than it does with GPA anyway.

If anything, this establishes that small neutrals are worse off then large ones.  Perhaps some who leave TDO may join GPA in hopes of a neutral strong enough to defend its members from all but the most determined of assaults.

GPA are actually interesting people, though. I've liked nearly every interaction I've had with them.

This ^^^.  The neutral menace is a classy group of people, and seem to have perfected the neutral stance.  Jerdge explains and represents his alliance and its constitutional philosophy with great aplomb. 

* tips hat to jerdge *