The Democratic Order Senatorial Dispatch

We will never give in. Ever. ...

Yet we will never give in. We will never submit.

Just to be clear, you're probably going to give in, though. Probably within two months, tops.

You can bleed us, you can beat us, and you can ZI us.

This sounds more like what's actually going to happen.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, let's all talk tough about this alliance with no allies!

Best of luck, TDO.

Yeah... I must admit it is kinda funny how you managed to convert them from  "neutrals" to people who is promising an eternal war in less than 48 hours.

I can't say that you didn't do a good job.

There's no dichotomy between being neutral and vowing to defend yourself from aggression. :rolleyes:

Edited by Schattenmann

It's very entertaining to see delusional people martyr themselves. TDO may speak with all this bravado now, but I'm sure their peace-loving members will be incredibly sick of war 2 months from now, with their infra burned to ashes and statistically superior opponents.

You are making the assumption that everyone MK has pissed off over the years isn't going to come in to take their shots now that her former members are free targets.

You are making the assumption that everyone MK has pissed off over the years isn't going to come in to take their shots now that her former members are free targets.

That's the best part of an impending war. Nobody wants to lose a significant amount of NS against a group that is planning on deleting anyways. 

Who knows what it could lead to, right?

Respectable, if a bit foolish, stance. Good luck, TDO. You'll most definitely need it.

To be honest, I doubt MQ had anything to do with such a decision. Most neutrals have it almost as law that they will never surrender.

The non-neutral part of Planet Bob never heard anything about that "law"... but I think I like what Mushqaeda is doing to TDO... without caring which one is the result of the war, TDO was brought into the playing field.

They may also be giving a lesson to the other neutrals.... and the result of the "lesson" may change the way in which the neutrals play in the playing field (even if the result is treaties betweeen neutral Alliances to defend themselves in a mutual way against "LOL Neutrals" attacks).

This whole thing is quite interesting actually.

At least now TDO is being forced to make a contribution.    You have leeched off the teat of Bob for a long time, I expect you to do something that was worth all the effort of all that conservation of pixels.  I enjoyed your message TDO, fight until you can fight no more and then next week you can surrender or your members will surrender for you in droves.  No one who values their nothing so much could ever part with their nothing without doing almost nothing to defend it.

Once upon a time I thought it reprehensible to pre-emptively attack a neutral alliance, now I feel nothing but empathy. So I'll just sit back and watch TDO burn just as y'all have watched other alliances get stomped countless times over the years. Have fun TDO. :)  

The fact is, this war is in vain. All MK wants to do is hit people on their way out. If you decide you want to eternal war them, what better for them! I don't think you really get the causes behind this war.

That being said, I think many will support your cause, maybe if not militarily, but morally. That being said, I think this is a wake up call to TDO. I believe you have to make some changes if you want to come out of this stronger, and what those changes are, will have to be made with determination and a clear path to what you guys want to achieve.

I'd also like to mention, that while not particularly on this exact topic, though it does have similar roots, that I believe that Mushqueda will mess up and get sloppy, and do things like hit HoT.

Hitting HoT had to be the biggest bonehead move because now there are alliances with political ties that want their blood too. TDO should take advantage of every mistake they make, and there will be numerous, and capitalize on this to come out in some shape, still alive.

The fact is, this war is in vain. All MK wants to do is hit people on their way out. If you decide you want to eternal war them, what better for them! I don't think you really get the causes behind this war.

That being said, I think many will support your cause, maybe if not militarily, but morally. That being said, I think this is a wake up call to TDO. I believe you have to make some changes if you want to come out of this stronger, and what those changes are, will have to be made with determination and a clear path to what you guys want to achieve.

I'd also like to mention, that while not particularly on this exact topic, though it does have similar roots, that I believe that Mushqueda will mess up and get sloppy, and do things like hit HoT.

Hitting HoT had to be the biggest bonehead move because now there are alliances with political ties that want their blood too. TDO should take advantage of every mistake they make, and there will be numerous, and capitalize on this to come out in some shape, still alive.

by definition we are not sloppy.   

Yes.  I'm sure they will love losing the upper tier that they will need to win in the coming war.

The irony is that so many others have already paid the price for your neutrality. The Kingdom paid the price many years back. The Orders have each paid the price. The Superfriends, Complaints and Grievances, Dos Equis, Doomhouse; every single time you looked the other way, you collected an undeserved check. So many have died, so that you might live, TDO.

Nobody deserves that privilege. You should cherish these next few days. They'll be your last.

by definition we are not sloppy.   

Then how do you explain the wars against a member of RIA?

The irony is that so many others have already paid the price for your neutrality. The Kingdom paid the price many years back. The Orders have each paid the price. The Superfriends, Complaints and Grievances, Dos Equis, Doomhouse; every single time you looked the other way, you collected an undeserved check. So many have died, so that you might live, TDO.

Nobody deserves that privilege. You should cherish these next few days. They'll be your last.

The revisionist history going on here is laughable. Many alliances have paid prices for their arrogance, including MK and the NPO. The fact is, TDO has never done anything of so much relevance that they have ANYTHING to pay the price for. You guys can have fun on your neutral crusade, but please, for the love of admin, do not go around espousing how TDO is paying for their sins.