Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

untitled4bl1-1.jpg

Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

With war once again raging across the Cyberverse it is a time for big decisions to be made. In this conflict two of our allies are at war with one another and this puts the Siberian Tiger Alliance in a difficult position.

For years now we have prided ourselves on following our treaties and defending our allies in their time of need. At no other time in our history have we had such a decision to make.

So, it is after much consideration that I have decided not to make a decision on this matter and instead have decided to announce that Conistonslim has been promoted to Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance.

Pezstar, who has served this great alliance for so long, has become inactive and, with Conistonslim being our most active and hard-working member, it made sense that he be promoted to replace Pez.

The Siberian Tiger Alliance thanks Pezstar for her efforts over the years and congratulates Conistonslim on his well-earned promotion.

Za Sibir'

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

High Priest and Grand Arbiter of the Church of Moralism

Allies that put you in that position are !@#$%* allies.

ODN have kept the lines of communication open and have thus far have been exemplary allies.

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes, I certainly appreciate the sentiment. I imagine I am mostly unknown to the vast majority of you so feel to hit me up on irc for some friendly conversation if you're a mind to.

Finally, thank you Pezstar for everything over your many years of service.  We miss you.

Za Sibir!