Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Don't understand the flack you were getting for offering the protection in the first place, but I suppose you have your reasons for cancelling now. It would be a shame if it were purely due to social pressures.

btw, why do you always ignore me on irc Yev? IHSV?

Don't understand the flack you were getting for offering the protection in the first place, but I suppose you have your reasons for cancelling now. It would be a shame if it were purely due to social pressures.

btw, why do you always ignore me on irc Yev? IHSV?

If it had been due to social pressures, we would have cancelled on day one. No, it has to do with the fact that our first protection was a temporary measure to give them the time to organize themselves. We sent them a few messages with tips as to what they needed to be recognized as a legitimate alliance around here. We gave them a full week of protection.

They have failed to do it. We hope that being on their own will give them an incentive to work harder or, else, seek new homes.

Oh, so you finally realized what their theme was.  Good on you. 

Your alliance informed us in our embassy on day one, mate. ;) It was part of our advices to them: change your theme. We dared to hope that there might be something salvageable from that group of rulers; after all, it is not everyday that Digiterra gets over seventy new nations.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov