An Announcement by the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know this my brothers! For we will always have your backs and we will always be there to pick you up when you fall down. This is not the end, nor is this the beginning! We are only met with a force intent on impeding our journey to greatness, but they shall not stop us. No, we cannot nor will we be stopped, so we march off to battle with our heads held high and smiling at the face of death. They say our future is bleak, that we will not make it through, this is nonsense of what they speak for they do not know our resolve, our pride, our loyalty, our honor, our strength. No, but they will soon find out these attributes, and they will not find out kindly or the easy way. Our steel shall clash with a mighty force under the sky of fire with the cries of war in the backdrop. Onwards my brethren, for tonight we fight!!

Strength in Unity, Honor in Justice!

o/ CnG
o/ GATO

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

And so the Complaints and Grievances Union marches to war another victory! I've heard it said that C&G is a suicide pact... but looking at the list of alliances arrayed against you all, it appears that we'll have to wait for the next war to find out if that's really true.

You guys have brought a tear this old man's eye.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Also I like to see GATO playing nice in OP in the hope to be treated well after this war, so cute...

Have you ever conversed with Dream or Laser?

Holy crap, this is awesome. I love you guys.

<3

The posted video only shows the end credits, where's the rest of the movie?

We are looking into the possible misuse of government funds in the making of this so called "movie".

I appreciate the kind words GATO, but we gave our word, an attack on one is an attack on all.

Of course. Such a clash between us may be unavoidable .

Sorry GATO, but you're very bad at trying to adulate people.

*yawn*

Cool, hopefully I'll get to fight some of you at some point

Feel free to look me up if you aren't too busy. Although, I'm sure I'll have my hands full.

Our relationship has improved a lot during and after last war, and I thank you for the kind words. You still have a price to pay, though, and I believe you know it. You have your chance here, use it well. Enjoy your war.

Edited by Garion