CSN/DT/Legacy/LoSS/R&R Peace Agreement

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298955173' post='2647564']
[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured, I will be making sure that this chapter of your history is never put behind you nor forgotten by anyone. While I do not fault either DT or LoSS for accepting the terms, as there are times when your enemy is so petty and unreasonable that perma-war is the only other option, I do fault CSN for being so petty and ridiculous. The tech terms are completely unwarranted, as DT only was in this to support an ally. Of course we all know GOD's reasons for wanting such a term, however, but that needs not be said here. As for LoSS having to apologize....your egos are fragile, aren't they?

That said, well done to both LoSS and DT. DT for sticking to its guns, and fighting for a less unreasonable peace, and LoSS for not leaving them out to dry. I have nothing complimentary to say about CSN.[/color]
[/quote]

No worries RV, I'll never forget our precious moments in query where you begged for our rejected applicants as an attempt to save NSO.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1298955282' post='2647569']
The apology was for stuff happening on IRC that went way too far.
[/quote]
Wouldn't of been needed had Liz actually queried a gov member in DT and said something. But I regress back to closing this war out.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298955359' post='2647577']
No worries RV, I'll never forget our precious moments in query where you begged for our rejected applicants as an attempt to save NSO.
[/quote]

That was pretty funny. "Every alliance has rejects. Send them to NSO, we'll take them, and we might give you preferential treatment on tech deals."

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1298955119' post='2647559']
Good sir, there's tongue in cheek and then there's wholly inappropriate. The apologies were for actions that were wholly inappropriate.
[/quote]
Like demanding reps for honoring treaties? Put your pontificating down down your piehole with the demands for apologies.

Edited by Schattenmann

20k tech really isn't that bad. Especially when much of it can be converted into cash. Glad to see the war end. Congrats to both sides.

[quote]I'll have someone who is impartial fill me in on this. I have no desire for CSN's spin. [/quote]

Just ask for the logs. The stuff wasn't the worst on earth, but it was pretty inappropriate.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1298955410' post='2647579']
Wouldn't of been needed had Liz actually queried a gov member in DT and said something. But I regress back to closing this war out.
[/quote]
*sigh*

Yes, let's argue over everything in this thread too. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298955482' post='2647583']
[color="#0000FF"]I'll have someone who is impartial fill me in on this. I have no desire for CSN's spin.[/color]
[/quote]
Whatever floats your boat.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1298955617' post='2647588']
20k tech really isn't that bad. Especially when much of it can be converted into cash. Glad to see the war end. Congrats to both sides.

Just ask for the logs. The stuff wasn't the worst on earth, but it was pretty inappropriate.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It still does not negate the fact that it is for honoring a treaty, and on a fringe front.[/color]

o/ LoSS, it was fun fighting you :)

Shoutout to Demag for being a one of the better ones i fought this war.

Now, back to business, who's next!

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1298955158' post='2647562']
Terrible show by CSN. Those terms are BS, but whatever, gratz on the peace I guess...
[/quote]

Ohai keve!

Edited by EgoFreaky

I would say I expected better from CSN than demanding reps from DT, but from what I've seen from CSN this entire war, I suppose that expectation is thrown out the window.

At least LoSS doesn't have to pay anything here. That's a relief.

Well at least CSN has set the standard for when they face terms, they are about 3 times the size of DT so I would say 60k tech with 15k from nations above 6k tech would be a bare minimum when it's their turn on the block.

[quote]You can gild it and talk it up all you want, jabber on about how 20k is so much different from 40k and what have you, but the terms are still amateurish, greedy tripe. [/quote]

You better not ask for a dime from Pacifica, then.

Edit: Forgot that reps are only OK to you when it's your alliance demanding them. My bad.

Edited by Penkala