CSN/DT/Legacy/LoSS/R&R Peace Agreement

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As one of those who participated in one of the IRC activities referenced in these terms I personally would like to apologize to any who found my behavior offensive. I may have been trying to kid around and have fun but yeah it was disrespectful of me and that type of activity shall not be repeated by me.

Everone in this front of the war fought hard and all of the combatant alliances can be proud of how they fought. I look forward to seeing you all again maybe even as allies but until then it's time to rebuild.

o/ everybody for a great fun time!

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1298954784' post='2647537']
I think CSN should cram their apology articles up their poopchutes after their cutesy promotion of Liz.

Congrats DT, good work Buds.
[/quote]
Good sir, there's tongue in cheek and then there's wholly inappropriate. The apologies were for actions that were wholly inappropriate.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' timestamp='1298954851' post='2647543']
Not what I would have originally wanted, but ultimately this is probably the best solution possible at this point. I will be glad to put this chapter of the Commonwealth's history behind us, and hope lessons have been learned by all parties.

Congratulations to all on a well-earned peace. :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured, I will be making sure that this chapter of your history is never put behind you nor forgotten by anyone. While I do not fault either DT or LoSS for accepting the terms, as there are times when your enemy is so petty and unreasonable that perma-war is the only other option, I do fault CSN for being so petty and ridiculous. The tech terms are completely unwarranted, as DT only was in this to support an ally. Of course we all know GOD's reasons for wanting such a term, however, but that needs not be said here. As for LoSS having to apologize....your egos are fragile, aren't they?

That said, well done to both LoSS and DT. DT for sticking to its guns, and fighting for a less unreasonable peace, and LoSS for not leaving them out to dry. I have nothing complimentary to say about CSN.[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1298954658' post='2647530']
[color="#FF0000"]:(( Lame reps are lame. :(( Poor show.[/color]
[/quote]
Find myself agreeing with exactly this.

Well we've seen the first of the reps come down, its only a matter of time before Polar gets their terms

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1298955068' post='2647556']
Goose is quite turrible.
[/quote]

I say we coop him!

/me goes to get a wire cage

Edited by Fronz

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298955173' post='2647564']
[color="#0000FF"]Rest assured, I will be making sure that this chapter of your history is never put behind you nor forgotten by anyone. While I do not fault either DT or LoSS for accepting the terms, as there are times when your enemy is so petty and unreasonable that perma-war is the only other option, I do fault CSN for being so petty and ridiculous. The tech terms are completely unwarranted, as DT only was in this to support an ally. Of course we all know GOD's reasons for wanting such a term, however, but that needs not be said here. As for LoSS having to apologize....your egos are fragile, aren't they?

That said, well done to both LoSS and DT. DT for sticking to its guns, and fighting for a less unreasonable peace, and LoSS for not leaving them out to dry. I have nothing complimentary to say about CSN.[/color]
[/quote]

The apology was for stuff happening on IRC that went way too far.

[quote name='Goose' timestamp='1298955119' post='2647559']
Good sir, there's tongue in cheek and then there's wholly inappropriate. The apologies were for actions that were wholly inappropriate.
[/quote]
We can argue about how that is technically not a matter pertaining to Planet Bob. Or we can take the easy way out and grin our false grins at each other as we enjoy this reprieve from war . . .