Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1295933536' post='2598796']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Armed%20Nations&anyallexact=exact"]THIS[/url] is why. You are FAN and you don't know? Or you are lying?
[/quote]
Im loling.

More importantly, I liked the last announcement better.

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1295933255' post='2598755']
I'm not sure why you are dragging us into this. I will ask FAN.gov about this situation and get back to you
[/quote]

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1295933438' post='2598775']
mpol, I think it's the other way around.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Arned%20Nations&anyallexact=exact
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Arned%20Nations&anyallexact=exact"]THIS[/url] is why. You are FAN and you don't know? Or you are lying?
[/quote]

Hey man, like, I don't know what your problem is man, but don't try to drag us into your fight. We just want to be left alone man.

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295932718' post='2598648']
We stand with you. Who will stand with us?
[/quote]

Not it. Much like the overwrought histrionics bawwed about the last time there was a pre-empt...you were coming in. You know it, I know it, Poobah's Mom knows it. While I don't agree with the manner with which it was carried out, the same end would have been reached.

[quote name='Sir Paul' timestamp='1295933438' post='2598775']
mpol, I think it's the other way around.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Armed%20Nations&anyallexact=exact
[/quote]

That link gives me a "search not found" error. Anyway I'll leave you nice folks to your war cries. Hopefully there will be peace for all parties soon. If you need someone to moderate the talks, I'd be happy to help where I can.

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1295932854' post='2598683']
Friends Over Infra. Forever Forward to Our Last Pixels

o/ Cortath
o/ The New Pacific Order
[/quote]

The irony is that you rolled a coalition with a name like that.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Armed%20Nations&anyallexact=exact"]THIS[/url] is why. You are FAN and you don't know? Or you are lying?
[/quote]

Welp I guess NPO can't take a joke.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1295933109' post='2598736']
Never once in my life did I ever think I would say the following:

I support the New Pacific Order in their defense against an unprovoked act of aggression by GOONS, FAN, MK and Umbrella. This game has gone off the deep end. People will realise the damage they have done in a few months. I wish NPO the best.
[/quote]
You guys should have thought of that when you were supporting FAN in their unprovoked act of aggression during the last global war.

Good to see you coming round though.

Time to load those guns.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295933708' post='2598840']
The irony is that you rolled a coalition with a name like that.
[/quote]

Well, if BiPolar was Unjust War 2, then this is definitely NoCB War 2.

Literally.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1295933469' post='2598781']
You know the fan?
The Proverbial fan?
!@#$ didn't just hit the fan this time, it obliterated it.
The fan violated the Law of Conservation of Mass.
The fan literally does not exist anymore.

Good Luck and Godspeed Pacifica
[/quote]

Yeah man, apparently all you need for a CB these days is the mere existence of the other alliance you declare upon. I take note of this new standard. I expect foreign policy to change accordingly in the near future across CN. Need a CB? Naaaaah. Look at DOOMHOUSE, they set a new standard. Honor? No need. Dignity? Not at all required. Insanity + frothing at the mouth and convulsing like a dead salamander.... the [i]NEW[/i] way of life.

In the next few months, people will realise what they have done to this game. This game is kaput. Like or or [b][u]not[/u][/b] the bigger alliances have kept this game alive.

[i]....grabs glass of wine, adjusts tuxedo, turns the lights off and the music stops, gets in the car and drives to the ocean for a fantastic sunset like never seen before. Tears..[/i]

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295933912' post='2598870']
Well, if BiPolar was Unjust War 2, then this is definitely NoCB War 2.

Literally.
[/quote]

This isn't anything but something that will lead to the NPO's hopeful disbandment.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295934042' post='2598893']
This isn't anything but something that will lead to the NPO's hopeful disbandment.
[/quote]

Keep on hoping.