Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]A More Formal Recognition of Hostilities[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Today, the forces of the Federation of Armed Nations, the Mushroom Kingdom, The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism and Umbrella attacked the New Pacific Order in an unprovoked act of aggression.

This is the world of Doomhouse. This is the world that the victors of the modern world have brought you. Remaining outside a conflict is casus belli. Being an alliance that has not fought in a single war in more than a year is casus belli. We committed no wrong, true or false, real or made-up. We live in a world where existing against the caprice of the new hegemony is cause to be destroyed.

We understand this. And we shall fight against it to our dying breath.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace[/i]

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone really needs to get involved in this war. Any alliance that sits out deserves to be rolled afterwards. No joke.

Also, woo NPO and what not.

Edited by Sulmar