• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1295932854' post='2598683']
Friends Over Infra. Forever Forward to Our Last Pixels

o/ Cortath
o/ The New Pacific Order
[/quote]

You actually have to choose this path for it to mean anything.

Doomhouse has chosen to roll with it's allies to war. Friends > infra.

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1295932705' post='2598642']We live in a world where existing against the caprice of the new hegemony is cause to be destroyed.[/quote]

I for one hope that the destruction is kept to pixels alone. It would indeed be unfortunate if more were intended. That said, I've been told that there is a CB, so it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

May both parties enjoy the fierce joy of sudden battle here.

Pacifica was supposedly forgiven after she paid her billions in reparations. Now her alliance has prospered too greatly and that is the only casus belli. Prosper greatly in this war, Pacifica. Have no mercy as they have had none for you.

o/ NPO

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1295932705' post='2598642']
*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]A More Formal Recognition of Hostilities[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Today, the forces of the Federation of Armed Nations, the Mushroom Kingdom, The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism and Umbrella attacked the New Pacific Order in an unprovoked act of aggression.

This is the world of Doomhouse. This is the world that the victors of the modern world have brought you. Remaining outside a conflict is casus belli. Being an alliance that has not fought in a single war in more than a year is casus belli. We committed no wrong, true or false, real or made-up. We live in a world where existing against the caprice of the new hegemony is cause to be destroyed.

We understand this. And we shall fight against it to our dying breath.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace[/i]
[/quote]

Because y'know, things were much different back then.

*chuckles*

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img]

[b][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]A More Formal Recognition of Hostilities[/color][/size][/b][/center]

Today, the forces of the Federation of Armed Nations, the Mushroom Kingdom, The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism and Umbrella attacked the New Pacific Order in an unprovoked act of aggression.

This is the world of Doomhouse. This is the world that the victors of the modern world have brought you. Remaining outside a conflict is casus belli. Being an alliance that has not fought in a single war in more than a year is casus belli. We committed no wrong, true or false, real or made-up. We live in a world where existing against the caprice of the new hegemony is cause to be destroyed.

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
[/quote]
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Major_Wars

You can't escape history. Grievances are not born from singular acts.

*chuckles*

[b][size=5][color="#FF0000"]A More Formal Recognition of Hostilities[/color][/size][/b][/center]

[i]Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
[/quote]

Never once in my life did I ever think I would say the following:

I support the New Pacific Order in their defense against an unprovoked act of aggression by GOONS, FAN, MK and Umbrella. This game has gone off the deep end. People will realise the damage they have done in a few months. I wish NPO the best.