Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1295936617' post='2599159']
I do think this attack is unfortunate. Once more, it seems, Planet Bob returns to tyranny. Oddly, I don't mind the FAN wars... even without a formal declaration; I guess, there's part of me that thinks NPO once sought eternal war with FAN. Anyway, for what it's worth (which is normally not much but even less now in the times we apparently live in), I consider this a sad, regrettable day in the history of Planet Bob. International affairs loses legitimacy and intrigue when this sort of behavior prevails.
[/quote]

I can understand in an academic sense the FAN thing. The fact that the rest of the group is just, to use the parlance of the time, "jelly?" Well that's just silly.

Pacifica Prevails.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295933470' post='2598782']
You were gunning for us and we were gunning for you. Don't lie and pretend that you weren't. We just said to hell with the impasse of this war. You were either going to enter or deserved this for cowardice.
[/quote]

The irony of that statement is delicious.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295933615' post='2598814']
Nah, you're the ones with the 2-year grudge that the heaviest reps in the game weren't able to fill. Don't give yourselves too much credit.
[/quote]
Just reciprocating the love from your side, as you main it pretty obvious with your propaganda efforts against us that you saw us as your enemy.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295933621' post='2598816']
Considering your friends at VE started this, how can one reasonably suggest NPO was "gunning" for MK?
[/quote]
I was talking about on a strategic level.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295933470' post='2598782']
You were gunning for us and we were gunning for you. Don't lie and pretend that you weren't. We just said to hell with the impasse of this war. You were either going to enter or deserved this for [b]cowardice[/b].
[/quote]
Whether NPO entered or didn't was none of your business, and you are not the CN police to go around deciding what people "deserve". Cut out your insane moralistic bawwing- it's sickening.

Also, burn.

[quote name='Ogedei Khan' timestamp='1295937461' post='2599234']
Whether NPO entered or didn't was none of your business, and you are not the CN police to go around deciding what people "deserve". Cut out your insane moralistic bawwing- it's sickening.

Also, burn.
[/quote]

Wow, someone complaining about MK being TOO moralistic. That's something I didn't expect this war.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295937398' post='2599229']
Just reciprocating the love from your side, as you main it pretty obvious with your propaganda efforts against us that you saw us as your enemy.
[/quote]

Since you've been "drooling at the prospect" of rolling us and looking for an opportunity, you're pretty much an enemy by default.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295937543' post='2599243']
Wow, someone complaining about MK being TOO moralistic. That's something I didn't expect this war.
[/quote]
Did you read Archon's DoW? That's all it was. Moralistic crap. "oooh, the ebil pacificans are getting strong! we cant let them grow any stronger!" It's friggin annoying how you keep flipflopping between insanely destructive and sickeningly moralist. Could you try a middle ground? Maybe less alliances would hate you then.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295937706' post='2599258']
Did you read Archon's DoW? That's all it was. Moralistic crap. "oooh, the ebil pacificans are getting strong! we cant let them grow any stronger!" It's friggin annoying how you keep flipflopping between insanely destructive and sickeningly moralist. Could you try a middle ground? Maybe less alliances would hate you then.
[/quote]

And that's two claims we're being moralistic. Man I'm literally laughing too hard to address that properly.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295937543' post='2599243']
[/quote]
Moralistic was probably not the best word.."judgmental and arrogant" would've probably fit in better- and you have been that for pretty much your entire exisence, nothing new.

[quote name='Ogedei Khan' timestamp='1295937950' post='2599275']Moralistic was probably not the best word.."judgmental and arrogant" would've probably fit in better[/quote]
They're basically synonyms, it makes little difference either way.

[quote name='Farnsworth' timestamp='1295936617' post='2599159']
I do think this attack is unfortunate. Once more, it seems, Planet Bob returns to tyranny. Oddly, I don't mind the FAN wars... even without a formal declaration; I guess, there's part of me that thinks NPO once sought eternal war with FAN. Anyway, for what it's worth (which is normally not much but even less now in the times we apparently live in), I consider this a sad, regrettable day in the history of Planet Bob. International affairs loses legitimacy and intrigue when this sort of behavior prevails.
[/quote]
Aren't you neutral? Why do you like wars? You're a Pacifist.

This is what happens when you see f*ck alliances join forces. Over the past 2 years I've seen your new hegemony (yes, I use the world hegemony as you are no better) commit all the crimes you once opposed. We've seen flimsy CB's, spying, bullying, threatening and now we finally see the last piece of the puzzle.

You have degraded yourself to be the lowest of the lowest and the worst of the worst. Even the old hegemony was better than you. During karma you rallied around the banner of 'justice'. Where is this justice now? You have lost all the respect I ever may have had for you. Your actions will not be forgotten and one day you will burn.

Pacifica, You have paid for your crimes in karma, a war from which you are still recovering. I didn't think I would ever say it, but I am rooting for you.

Pacifica prevails.

Delicious. Simply delicious. Everything indeed will die. When the ADHD kiddies decide it is all over then it must be all over.

Good luck Pacifica, for once no one could possibly imagine a single thing you could be rightfully punished for that you haven't already been smashed for.

o/ the kiddies with ADHD who decide who lives and dies based on their attention span.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295937859' post='2599267']
And that's two claims we're being moralistic. Man I'm literally laughing too hard to address that properly.
[/quote]

You guys have been throwing that canard around for a long time now, I'm not surprised people are finally starting to see it for the utter BS that it is.

I have to give my vocal support to Pacifica in this instance. Attacking for the sake of being able to is something the Karma forces denounced as wrong. My, how far we have fallen since those days. And even if you don't look at it from a moral standpoint, it's a sleezy move.

Edited by Captain Flinders

[quote name='WarLaw' timestamp='1295938342' post='2599299']
Aren't you neutral? Why do you like wars? You're a Pacifist.
[/quote]

Thus far my alliance is neutral in the current war(s), yes, though we are not technically a "neutral" alliance in the sense that GPA is neutral. I'm wearing the GPA tag because they are UJA hommies, but I'm in Symphony. Also, on Planet Bob I'm not exactly a pacifist. There's a proper place for war, but we don't see that often in these times, I fear. If you ask me, war only rightly follows the sincere pursuit and utilization of more peaceful means of diplomacy founded in a mutual respect for the sovereignty of self and others.

Edit: By the way, what makes you suggest I like wars? There is no indication of such in my post. :P

Edited by Farnsworth