Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1295972219' post='2600259']
I declare shenanigans!
The pretender to the throne bit was highly immoral.[/quote]
We got what was coming to us in "karma" I suppose. And now, the overkill and an attempt at destroying the Pacifican community what couldn't be more futile as it can not die.

Do know, you will get what is coming to you too.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1295966676' post='2600090']
...NPO hit peace mode 2-3 days ago if I remember seeing it right. So while, I thing Doomhouse could have gone about this better, in the end, Pacifica is not a victim....[/quote]

Actually, we started hitting peace mode after Sparta's preemptive strike on NV. Was simply a prudent precaution given the situation.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1295969254' post='2600159']
I, for one, will appreciate the irony of you coming hat in hand to the likes of FAN and MK. Given the history involved it's an appealing type of symmetry.

I sure hope MK's gotten over their tendency to push for overly light terms.
[/quote]

I hope you are into long term gratification fulfillment, because we will not be coming hat in hand to anyone. I sincerely doubt that Pacifica will surrender under any terms, except possibly white peace. We took our lumps in Karma, we paid the debt that society demanded of us, and since our incarceration ended, we have behaved as well, if not demonstrably better, than most of the alliances out there. Although there are certainly alliances that we dislike, MK among them, we had no interest in seeking vengeance. I, for one, still don't. But I sure as hell won't countenance surrendering to punks that invade my home. If we have to endure a Viet-Pac, then so be it. To MK, Goons, Umbrella, FAN and anyone else that jumps on the bandwagon, I simply reiterate my Emperor's challenge:

[b][size="7"]BRING IT![/size][/b]

and keep on bringing it, because we will never approach you on bended knee.

o/ My Brothers in Arms
o/ Pacifica

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295972377' post='2600269']
We got what was coming to us in "karma" I suppose. And now, the overkill and an attempt at destroying the Pacifican community what couldn't be more futile as it can not die.
[/quote]

Because NPO has never re-declared on the same alliance multiple times, even when the initial attack was overkill....

When one stares into the darkness fearful of what it contains, for too long, it is inevitable that their worst fears will manifest from within themselves. This is the lesson yet to be learned. MK has become what it once reviled and despised.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1295978418' post='2600490']Because NPO has never re-declared on the same alliance multiple times, even when the initial attack was overkill....[/quote]
Problem is with the fact how you do not understand how what you just said does not answer anything what I pointed out.

NPO was (we can say) condemned by huge majority of CN in "karma" and made go though a curmbstomp and then the biggest relative and absolute amounts of reps combined with restriction clauses as to who can even pay them.

This was all made so in payback for our "power politics" as also as ushering a new era of different politics. It was also said (although it is now obviously seen as a lie) that it was as well to teach us a lesson. Ok.

But now, after two years under Cortath and his changed IO staff, after NPO did not do a single transgression even by the most strict moral concepts in CN you attack us without provocation, without any reason. You see, by doing that all what you did or said back in "karma" now turns out to be a blatant lie. Further more, you turned out to be exactly what you condemned back in "karma".

And I am sorry, but saying what you just did does not in any way change that, but rather fully confirms your hypocrisy. Really, its now time to stop with the moral high ground pony show. Act according to your behavior.

Edited by Branimir

The sad thing for me is that for a tiny bitty moment, I was able to think that perhaps our attackers really had some moral compass of sorts... Perhaps twisted or deranged... But this show they are putting up now just show how wrong I was... Oh well...

Ever forward Pacifica!

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295979147' post='2600510']
Problem is with the fact how you do not understand how what you just said does not answer anything what I pointed out.

NPO was (we can say) condemned by huge majority of CN in "karma" and made go though a curmbstomp and then the biggest relative and absolute amounts of reps combined with restriction clauses as to who can even pay them.

This was all made so in payback for our "power politics" as also as ushering a new era of different politics. It was also said (although it is now obviously seen as a lie) that it was as well to teach us a lesson. Ok.

But now, after two years under Cortath and his changed IO staff, after NPO did not do a single transgression even by the most strict moral concepts in CN you attack us without provocation, without any reason. You see, by doing that all what you did or said back in "karma" now turns out to be a blatant lie. Further more, you turned out to be exactly what you condemned back in "karma".

And I am sorry, but saying what you just did does not in any way change that, but rather fully confirms your hypocrisy. Really, its now time to stop with the moral high ground pony show. Act according to your behavior.
[/quote]

It can't be summed up any clearer than this.

It's quite pathetic, but at least it's amusing, not to mention unsurprising.

Same people, different flags. I wish there was some originality left.

[/quote]

Christ on a bike. Would you get over Karma already? You lost, and just because you lost doesn't meant that our perception of you is any different.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295985536' post='2600739']
Christ on a bike. Would you get over Karma already? You lost, and just because you lost doesn't meant that our perception of you is any different.
[/quote]
lol, thanks.

My post didn't needed to be additionally proved competently correct, but thanks anyway for reaffirmation of what I said. Now, you can go back to your hating.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295986022' post='2600756']
lol, thanks.

My post didn't needed to be additionally proved competently correct, but thanks anyway for reaffirmation of what I said. Now, you can go back to your hating.
[/quote]

All branimir needed was a hug, thats all.

[/quote]

Yep, it's a shame that Karma was as big a lie as it was. I guess we know who to never trust again.

[quote name='Speer' timestamp='1295983967' post='2600701']
It can't be summed up any clearer than this.

It's quite pathetic, but at least it's amusing, not to mention unsurprising.

Same people, different flags. I wish there was some originality left.
[/quote]
That's just it; it's funny how transparent attempts to emulate the Pacifca of old are here. MK's been acting as such for a while (as Tyga noted somewhere or another) with the only conceivable reason being to instigate controversy and action as I assume they would all know better. They don't want a happy world because it's "boring."

[quote name='DesertSon' timestamp='1295978824' post='2600501']
When one stares into the darkness fearful of what it contains, for too long, it is inevitable that their worst fears will manifest from within themselves. This is the lesson yet to be learned. MK has become [b]what it once reviled and despised.[/b]
[/quote]

And that's the entity you're proclaiming your support for, isn't it?

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1295932718' post='2598648']
We stand with you. Who will stand with us?
[/quote]
You have my axe.

No really, another thread where people just restate their preconceived friendships and pretend things will change. That's what we needed.

Onward to destruction. o/