Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='simon2269' timestamp='1295992860' post='2600983']
Are you suggesting or perhaps even outright stating that the alliances that follow you are sheep? If so which ones in particular? Or do sheep only follow NPO.

Could you also define what killing the baby is?
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]I'm not talking about particular alliances or alliances in general but rather individual nations. It's a reason among many others why your alliance it so large. Why, I myself am merely a sheep in the Greater Doomhouse flock. We are all but sheep.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]In the context that I'm using it, killing the baby is destroying your home while it's still in it's infancy. You hadn't blossomed to pose an outright threat to us yet, but still the potential remained.[/font]

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295992519' post='2600966']
[font="Tahoma"]I have faith that their side as a whole will be galvanized enough to finally do something down the road. Karma obviously wasn't enough of a spark to get them moving down that path so this was an alternative route towards it. Although, it should be a very long time until that moment arrives. But as it's been noted, we're (apparently) the ones with ADHD so they should be just fine waiting and watching us frolic about in insanity at a lack of targets. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img][/font]

[font="Tahoma"]No, not really. It's a combination of personal grievances we've had with Pacifica and the potential threat they could have posed. This is a combination of traits uniquely rare in CN when looking at the majority alliances. Thus in that aspect of it, beyond NPO and maybe one or two others we've got absolutely no motivation for attacking anyone else. Rather then it being portrayed as us blindly attacking NPO out of boredom it is a calculated and motivated strike. The rest of Bob has little to worry about in the grand scheme of things.[/font]
[/quote]

"EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE."

Yeah, I'm convinced.

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1295993235' post='2601003']
I think pretty much anyone's hands would be tied after being a giant tech farm for a year. The terms forced Pacifica to be unable to support an effective upper tier for a long time. While they had a year of diplomatic "freedom", they did not have the strength to push their agenda like they were able to before. So there movements were quite limited. They also knew that you would want to beat them down again, and so didn't bring in worthless treaties and friendships with the likes of the current hegemony, only to be betrayed by them.

[b]Pacifica is full of patient people, unlike the current hegemony, and in good time, they will get their revenge.[/b]
[/quote]
We'll take that into consideration when the time for peace comes.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295993547' post='2601024']
"EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE."

Yeah, I'm convinced.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]What, we can't have some fun while were at it? Also what better motivation when creating an enemy is their then making them believe that their time is at an end? I can't think of any...and I know this same sort of atmosphere is what breed the environment that allowed us to thrive. So in essence, this is our gift to Pacifica an environment to thrive in as they'll be in a Great Patriotic Struggle akin to the fabled times of GWI ,GWII, & Karma. Surely, through Pacifican strength of arms, morals, and expertise they will triumph. Eh, Comrade?[/font]

Edited by Owned-You

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1295971766' post='2600231']
Unfortunately, NPO has not be given a chance to exist in this "new brave world".

I am sorry for all the effort Cortath and other IOs put in trying to find a place for Pacifica in this hate filled world. NPO under his rule didn't do a single transgression, a single action against even the most sensitive of moral concepts. He and IOs really did a good job and they have changes NPO from withing and outside.

It is a shame they were never given a chance.
[/quote]

Jesus, that's got to be the most pathetic, self pitying thing I have ever read. And I say that in the most peace-loving and non-aggressive way possible.

[img]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_3eP6UuyLqG4/TT9KQPyH1SI/AAAAAAAADMY/4q0sKnoSfMM/s800/bucket.gif[/img]

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1295994170' post='2601062']Jesus, that's got to be the most pathetic, self pitying thing I have ever read. [/quote]
ur so hc lol
If you dont like it, it is just added bonus.

edit: Misread the quoted post.

Edited by Branimir

Your history has made me unable to view you with any loving feelings NPO but this assault on you has really shown that this new world has acts that are exactly the same as pre-"Karma" but simply with different faces. Your past may be blighted but recent history has certainly shown a much different story as to who the real villains among us are. Politics are irrelevant as we should all condemn this disgusting attack upon you and I wish you well in your fight and hope that if you are going down that you claw the hypocritical jackals down with you. Have at them Pacifica.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295993794' post='2601039']
[font="Tahoma"]What, we can't have some fun while were at it? Also what better motivation when creating an enemy is their then making them believe that their time is at an end? I can't think of any...and I know this same sort of atmosphere is what breed the environment that allowed us to thrive. So in essence, this is our gift to Pacifica an environment to thrive in as they'll be in a Great Patriotic Struggle akin to the fabled times of GWI ,GWII, & Karma. Surely, through Pacifican strength of arms, morals, and expertise they will triumph. Eh, Comrade?[/font]
[/quote]

It's not Pacifica I'm worried about. They'll prevail.

[quote]The rest of Bob has little to worry about in the grand scheme of things.[/quote]

This is. Your side has shown a dishonesty and hypocrisy that exceeds Pacifica's at the height of its power. Why should we put an ounce of faith in the infirm assurance you've given the rest of us?

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295994677' post='2601086']
It's not Pacifica I'm worried about. They'll prevail.

This is. Your side has shown a dishonesty and hypocrisy that exceeds Pacifica's at the height of its power. Why should we put an ounce of faith in the infirm assurance you've given the rest of us?
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]When our time comes, we'll be prepared and accepting of it. Until that time however, we'll reap the fruits of our years of work towards getting here today. Also don't put an ounce of faith in anything I or anyone say's, because that is the height of naivety and most common error made in this world. Simply continue existing, building your nations and communities, with the thought in your head that tomorrow could be your last day in CN. You'll find it much more enjoyable and meaningful when you realize that nothing is sacred, assured, or expected. I suppose being as old as I am this is something I've learned personally through the heaps of betrayals I've endured. So consider it a gift of knowledge that you and countless others would be wise to heed.[/font]

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1295966676' post='2600090']
Well, it seems strange that Doomhouse would "unprovokingly" attack NPO, let us remember NPO's last Imperial Decree:

While yes, I agree Doomhouse may have gone about it the wrong way, NPO CAN NOT play the victim as they were antagonizing everyone. They knew it was coming. NPO hit peace mode 2-3 days ago if I remember seeing it right. So while, I thing Doomhouse could have gone about this better, in the end, Pacifica is not a victim.

I wish both sides a clean, fair fight. Onward.
[/quote]

So sending banks into PM during a global war, and being critical on the OWF is a CB now? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1295994170' post='2601062']
Jesus, that's got to be the most pathetic, self pitying thing I have ever read. And I say that in the most peace-loving and non-aggressive way possible.
[/quote]

An articulate and well reasoned point, well done!

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295995585' post='2601121']
[font="Tahoma"]When our time comes, we'll be prepared and accepting of it.[/quote]

I don't trust you... and for good reason.

[quote]. Also don't put an ounce of faith in anything I or anyone say's, because that is the height of naivety and most common error made in this world.[/quote]

Yeah, that.

[quote]I suppose being as old as I am this is something I've learned personally through the heaps of betrayals I've endured. So consider it a gift of knowledge that you and countless others would be wise to heed.[/font]
[/quote]

You speak of being old as if you are something special. You're no older than I am. All you've done is learn the wrong lessons. There are plenty of trustworthy people in our world.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295991152' post='2600929']
[font="Tahoma"]In my opinion, this beat-down has less to do with their past (it certainly made it easier for us though) and more to do with the threat they'd mount in the future. Simply because the NPO is one of the few competent alliances on the other side that could amass some strength to be an annoyance down the road. Most sheep flock over to the largest personalities and egos, enamored by bravado. NPO have plenty of personalities, egos, and bravado and will given time amass enough bodies to throw at the feet of our Doom House. Rather then allow them to grow into that future, we've opted to kill the baby in the cradle.[/font]
[/quote]

As the core of your position is, we are stronger you are weaker, we can roll you 'just cause'; I'm not going to bother responding to the content of your post as under said position reason and discourse itself is meaningless. That being said I am really just glad that the last two years of Karma-Q comparison finally was verified, by MK themselves no less. I think one of the best assets you had going for you coming out of the karma war was the sterling reputation of Archon, and the moral facade MK had constructed around itself. PR wise you had everyone eating out of your hands. That was your true wealth. Now you've voluntarily trashed both for our 15 million NS, and some [ooc] game pixels[/ooc]. I'd say that prize is worth the investment of my infra. Good call guys.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295985536' post='2600739']
Christ on a bike. Would you get over Karma already? You lost, and just because you lost doesn't meant that our perception of you is any different.
[/quote]

Get over Karma? We have.

You guys can't even get over things that happened years before that.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1295991152' post='2600929']
[font="Tahoma"]In my opinion, this beat-down has less to do with their past (it certainly made it easier for us though) and more to do with the threat they'd mount in the future. Simply because the NPO is one of the few competent alliances on the other side that could amass some strength to be an annoyance down the road. Most sheep flock over to the largest personalities and egos, enamored by bravado. NPO have plenty of personalities, egos, and bravado and will given time amass enough bodies to throw at the feet of our Doom House. Rather then allow them to grow into that future, we've opted to kill the baby in the cradle.[/font]
[/quote]

Quoting a member of your alliance:

[quote name="Some-Guy, regarding TOP attack against CnG" ]"There is no logic, only a glorious absurdity."[/quote]

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1295993592' post='2601027']
We'll take that into consideration when the time for peace comes.
[/quote]

[quote name="Denial"]"You are part of the coalition that aggressively attacked our entire bloc without reason or provocation. The peace agreement will be on our terms, and on our terms only."[/quote]

Man I can spend all day just replying your hypocritical posts with quotes from members of your alliance when they were in the same position that Pacifica is now, it's very amusing ^_^

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1295996955' post='2601163']
You speak of being old as if you are something special. You're no older than I am. All you've done is learn the wrong lessons. There are plenty of trustworthy people in our world.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]I've seen horrible things in my lifetime...things most people aren't privy too. The things I've done...the people I've killed in 4 yrs of Senior Government Positions around the world.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img][/font]

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1295997800' post='2601181']
As the core of your position is, we are stronger you are weaker, we can roll you 'just cause'; I'm not going to bother responding to the content of your post as under said position reason and discourse itself is meaningless. That being said I am really just glad that the last two years of Karma-Q comparison finally was verified, by MK themselves no less. I think one of the best assets you had going for you coming out of the karma war was the sterling reputation of Archon, and the moral facade MK had constructed around itself. PR wise you had everyone eating out of your hands. That was your true wealth. Now you've voluntarily trashed both for our 15 million NS, and some [ooc] game pixels[/ooc]. I'd say that prize is worth the investment of my infra. Good call guys.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"]I'd trade the world, the sun, the moon, and the stars for an enemy worth fighting, that is the core of my position good sir. I'd trade everything, and more. It is my hope from this an enemy arises akin to the Classical Pacifican sort. You see, for I am of the mind that in order to enjoy this game one must have an antithesis. Having one keeps your membership motivated, active, and contributing. It further adds to the tendency for increased drama and rhetoric on these forums. Lacking one however, leads to stagnation and boredom...much like what we had prior until the last few weeks.[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]So I'd agree, this is worth the investment should I regain an antagonist from it...or rather, a protagonist? (It's subjective really)[/font]

Edited by Owned-You

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295998935' post='2601216']
Man I can spend all day just replying your hypocritical posts with quotes from members of your alliance when they were in the same position that Pacifica is now, it's very amusing ^_^
[/quote]

People change their positions over time. News at eleven.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295999740' post='2601237']
But but but if people change their minds you can't call them hypocrites!
[/quote]
*sigh* do we need to start posting examples of MK members calling alliances hypocrites for changing their minds? You know those are out there. You are hypocrites. Just accept it and move on.