Cortath

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dementual' timestamp='1295934855' post='2599000']
This will not be forgotten.
[/quote]

No, for once we win, we shall build a monument atop what remains of Pacifica, saluting a once-great alliance, and all those who died in putting her out of her misery.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295934963' post='2599008']
No, for once we win, we shall build a monument atop what remains of Pacifica, saluting a once-great alliance, and all those who died in putting her out of her misery.
[/quote]

The world remembers the mighty Roman Empire. A great feat the savages accomplished in bringing it to it's knees. Who were they again?

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1295933685' post='2598835']
Not it. Much like the overwrought histrionics bawwed about the last time there was a pre-empt...you were coming in. You know it, I know it, Poobah's Mom knows it. While I don't agree with the manner with which it was carried out, the same end would have been reached.
[/quote]
No, we weren't. Really weren't.

You want to know why not? Try asking Polar. Perhaps they might tell you.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1295934963' post='2599008']
[/quote]

It's nice to know some people still have dreams.

When Athens attacked TPF about a year ago, there was an exceptional amount of !@#$%*ing and complaining about their CB being six months old. It seems to me like the faint trace of a CB that was used in this case was over [i]two years[/i] old. What a bunch of !@#$.

Hail Pacifica! Onwards to victory and the destruction of opportunistic hypocrisy!

Edited by Michael von Prussia

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1295936011' post='2599094']
When Athens attacked TPF about a year ago, there was an exceptional amount of !@#$%*ing and complaining about their CB being six months old. It seems to me like the faint trace of a CB that was used in this case was over [i]two years[/i] old. What a bunch of !@#$.

Hail Pacifica! Onwards to victory and the destruction of opportunistic hypocrisy!
[/quote]
I can't check anything until CN decides to start working for me, but are you at war yet? You should declare on Doomhouse. After all, you don't need a CB!

You know you edit your post and then I respond not seeing the edit and that's mean and if it were letting me log on I'd roll you except you might not be a member of an enemy alliance and I've got bigger fish to fry and oh yeah I'm still in nuclear anarchy from an unrelated incident and I can't stop this sentence help.

Edited by Geoffron X

I do think this attack is unfortunate. Once more, it seems, Planet Bob returns to tyranny. Oddly, I don't mind the FAN wars... even without a formal declaration; I guess, there's part of me that thinks NPO once sought eternal war with FAN. Anyway, for what it's worth (which is normally not much but even less now in the times we apparently live in), I consider this a sad, regrettable day in the history of Planet Bob. International affairs loses legitimacy and intrigue when this sort of behavior prevails.