A Joint Athens-Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294522932' post='2568864']
This deserves a yawn, followed by some note taking for the next time that MK claims to be heading in a "different foreign policy direction". Apparently, 'boomerang' counts as a different direction to MK. <_<
[/quote]
Considering we dropped our ties to Polar and SF sphere's of influence...

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1294562728' post='2569596']
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]If Hal said it, in all of his infinite wisdom, then it must be true.[/font]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1294512435' post='2568701']
I'M SHRUGGING AS HARD AS I CAN!
[/quote]

*echoes Chey in this case* Do the shrug-dance!

Err... Congratulations, I suppose. The CN politics can be so confusing at times.

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1294562728' post='2569596']
[/quote]

...all that was accomplished was the re-arranging of some deck chairs. The ties that bind SF and C&G are still there, snipping a few wires doesn't change that. As for Polaris...I think we both know that Polaris decides what's best for Polaris and who is actually in [i]their [/i]"sphere of influence". Sometimes they even do it mid-war. <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294614353' post='2570277']
I think we both know that Polaris decides what's best for Polaris and who is actually in [i]their [/i]"sphere of influence". Sometimes they even do it mid-war. <_<
[/quote]

I'm agreeing with Hal. Shocking.

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1294623160' post='2570532']
Any treaty that can fit into a tweet is bound to fail.

So yeah, good luck with all of [i]that.[/i]
[/quote]

See, this treaty will actually be honored if it's needed though, even if it results in Athens and MK getting rolled to hell and back. We mean treaties when we sign them. We don't need a wall of text to express that. That's the CnG way... even if MK isn't part of the bloc anymore. ^_^

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294614353' post='2570277']
...all that was accomplished was the re-arranging of some deck chairs. The ties that bind SF and C&G are still there, snipping a few wires doesn't change that. As for Polaris...I think we both know that Polaris decides what's best for Polaris and who is actually in [i]their [/i]"sphere of influence". Sometimes they even do it mid-war. <_<
[/quote]
We've done more to shake things up than anyone else. What have you done?

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1294626727' post='2570613']
We've done more to shake things up than anyone else.
[/quote]

In the past several months, your alliance dumped its treaties and then re-signed most of them. I guess that can be called "shaking things up." I do not.

Valhalla is a bit over 100 souls with about 4 million in NS. We make very loyal allies, enemies you'd rather not have, and try to avoid suicide charges.

That doesn't put us in the same position as you. MK is in a position to push the action on Planet Bob, but instead it does not. If anything, you seek ways to prevent others from doing so, whether it is through a continuation of the convoluted treaty web or reparations that keep key alliances on the sideline.

Plainly spoken, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. You are not alone.