Declaration of the Existence of the Jamahiriya

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1291667456' post='2532222']
ALLARCHONU AKBAR!

These muslim heathens would do well to denounce their faith and join Mushqaeda. Mushrims must unite against the forces of darkness and the CCC!
[/quote]

Allarchonu Akbar my brother. We must issue a fatwa against these pretenders.

If you muslims want to gather into an alliance together based on your faith I don't see anything wrong with that, but I'm not sure how you guys dividing yourselves from everyone based on that will make people recognize you as peaceful folk rather standing side by side with non-muslims in existing alliances showing your religion to be something that doesn't divide you from everyone else. Good luck showing everyone you want to be a peaceful alliance that doesn't seek conflict based on religion.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1291683284' post='2532496']
Of course you will, hahaha.
[/quote]

You're right. Since I said exactly that I will.

Did you have something noteworthy to add?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291601900' post='2531491']
It's not a rogue list, if that's what your asking. Just a list I like to keep around for clerical reasons.
[/quote]

Tsk, I was hoping for some Locke lovin'.

Edited by mythicknight

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291668999' post='2532243']
[color="#0000FF"]A terrible protector for a terrible alliance. It is a match made in Heaven![/color]
[/quote]
I agree with this gentleman. CCC needs to do a successful crusade and wipe you from the face of Bob, and your protectors as well.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1291711300' post='2532808']
I agree with this gentleman. CCC needs to do a successful crusade and wipe you from the face of Bob, and your protectors as well.
[/quote]
[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1291602115' post='2531496']
Contrary to popular perception, JAMA and CCC had a cordial relation in the past.
[/quote]
Also, what does CCC have against Invicta? If you have a beef with someone, either deal with it yourself or shut up, stop begging people to do your dirty work.

If only admin had given us a bomb that could silence a nation; I suppose the ignore button will have to do.

[quote name='Jorost' timestamp='1291645279' post='2531919']
First of all, I apologize for being so late to comment in this thread. I would like to welcome the Jamahiriya to the community of alliances, and to state my and my alliance's unequivocal support for them. There is always room in the world of Bob for an alliance of honorable people, and I look forward to working in partnership with them as they grow and thrive.

Alhamdulillah

o/ Jamahiriya

[i]In an OOC note, I would like to state my hope that no real world ill will or animosity toward the Islamic faith or the Arab people will make its way into the game. We are all just here to have fun.[/i]
[/quote]
This alliances declares in it's founding OP that it's for OOC Muslims, and you expect people not to carry over their OOC perceptions of Islam? Why?

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1291717719' post='2532853']
This alliances declares in it's founding OP that it's for OOC Muslims, and you expect people not to carry over their OOC perceptions of Islam? Why?
[/quote]
Because it's not for OOC Muslims. You misread.

It is for the Muslims of the Cyberverse. Please read the charter.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1291717719' post='2532853']
[/quote]
I'm fairly sure that the last time an alliance carried over it's OOC discrimination against certain people into the IC realm, it didn't end well.
It may just depend on the target, however.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1291722313' post='2532877']
Because it's not for OOC Muslims. You misread.

It is for the Muslims of the Cyberverse. Please read the charter.
[/quote]
Ah, I interpreted "Muslims as the Cyberverse" as referring to the Muslim players of the Cyberverse, I misunderstood.

I personally love to see alliances based around a community or a small clique of people or some kind of ideology. It actually adds something to the politics, and politics are always fun. So far the only politics it's added is being a hated minority, but it's all the more of a challenge.

Still, good luck with it, you'll really need it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291704988' post='2532723']
If you muslims want to gather into an alliance together based on your faith I don't see anything wrong with that, but I'm not sure how you guys dividing yourselves from everyone based on that will make people recognize you as peaceful folk rather standing side by side with non-muslims in existing alliances showing your religion to be something that doesn't divide you from everyone else. Good luck showing everyone you want to be a peaceful alliance that doesn't seek conflict based on religion.
[/quote]

Interesting perspective. So, based on this, is it also your opinion that CCC should disband ?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291704988' post='2532723']
[/quote]

CCC is a christian alliance, what's the big deal?

Yes but the question is how will the Cyber-Shiites coexist with the Cyber-Sunnis and for God's sake what about the Cyber-Kurds? Will you let them break away and make their own alliance or will you just "suppress" them them? Questions, Questions, Questions.