Declaration of the Existence of the Jamahiriya

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1291603624' post='2531513']
Of course, that's just what people plotting against them would say. :P

Don't worry guys, I'm just joking. Though I do wish sometimes that alliances with 'opposing' themes would engage in a bit of friendly rivalry, it would add a bit of spice to things. Could also help make wars more interesting, with fronts previously regarded as sideshows having their own stories and such, rather than just fighting due to treaties.
[/quote]
I have just been informed that alot of our oil somehow got under their land :mad:<_<

:P

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291601742' post='2531483']
Here's to hoping you make a fool of yourself even moreso than you did in the first DoE.
[/quote]

You'd know about being a fool, wouldn't you?

Besides K-Mac is far from a fool, you can't even hold a candle to him.

This will fail and I won't be sad when it does. Have fun in your two week escapade.

Does Ksehersonos still dwell here? He was fun.

Good luck guys. I never really got why people enjoyed harassing the first incarnation, I thought it was okay. I see no reason why a world that has a Christian alliance can't welcome a Muslim one, too. As long as you say away from propaganda endorsing acts of violence in the mythical land called RL and trying to convert my citizens to Islam, I see no reason not to give you the benefit of the doubt. I do the same for the CCC.

[ooc]Muslim ≠ Terrorist[/ooc]

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1291604956' post='2531539']
You'd know about being a fool, wouldn't you?

Besides K-Mac is far from a fool, you can't even hold a candle to him.

This will fail and I won't be sad when it does. Have fun in your two week escapade.
[/quote]
I see you still love me. :smug: Oh AUT, always letting personal feelings dictate your perceptions of reality.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1291606813' post='2531567']
Welcome back.

Also, a word of advice to those who might have ulterior motives... Invicta is not the only alliance with Jama's back. :wub:
[/quote]
I think most people were just kidding tbh, but I am sure you have just added the Cherry on top of the Sundae to those that were not

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291607788' post='2531576']
I think most people were just kidding tbh, but I am sure you have just added the Cherry on top of the Sundae to those that were not
[/quote]

Indeed... the chance to take out 3 worthless alliances at once may be too big for some people to pass up.

Not me of course.

Congrats and good luck getting started again. Plus you have good people standing behind you.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1291607995' post='2531583']
Indeed... the chance to take out 3 worthless alliances at once may be too big for some people to pass up.

Not me of course.
[/quote]

Might as well make that 4 worthless alliances

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291605788' post='2531549']
I see you still love me. :smug: Oh AUT, always letting personal feelings dictate your perceptions of reality.
[/quote]
Kevin being better than everyone else is [i]everyone's[/i] perception of reality.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291605788' post='2531549']
[/quote]

You should keep your eyes peeled just in case they stole your charter's wording. Don't blink for a second.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291610557' post='2531638']
You should keep your eyes peeled just in case they stole your charter's wording. Don't blink for a second.
[/quote]
I'd let MvP take anything of mine (not that I've written a word of our charter) if he asked, and probably if he didn't. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1291611053' post='2531643']Ah, yes....Jamahiriya was quite a lucrative raid target for a while there. GOONS did a nice job wiping that AA away last time. Good luck, I guess.[/quote]
I don't believe they had a protector last time GOONS did that. They seem to have fixed it this time.