Declaration of the Existence of the Jamahiriya

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people in this topic should be absolutely and legitimately disgusted with their conduct. I can't believe some of the stuff people will say. Wow.

Edit: That being said, I find this very exciting. Best of luck.

Edited by Dubsy

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1291866230' post='2534540']
Must have missed it...in that case with luck they'll burn down as an alliance within a few months. But it will be fun to watch.
[/quote]
You just [i]ooze[/i] class, don't you?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1291866809' post='2534547']
You just [i]ooze[/i] class, don't you?
[/quote]

I've never been a fan of the whole "What? You didn't mindlessly hail our thread? You are classless and disgusting!" argument. I mean, politics is based upon stating your opinion... Almost every politician, business man, and upward striving citizen in general in the history of forever and everywhere has at one time or another slung an insult, apparently our world is run, ruled, and inhabited by classless ass holes. Makes you wonder what class really means, in that sense at least. If anything, people in this world need to be more willing to stick to their convictions and try to make enemies once in a while, at least it'd be interesting...

Anyways... Good luck? I sincerely hope you become something that actually makes a contribution to this world, and at least makes things interesting.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1291869425' post='2534593']
I've never been a fan of the whole "What? You didn't mindlessly hail our thread? You are classless and disgusting!" argument. I mean, politics is based upon stating your opinion... Almost every politician, business man, and upward striving citizen in general in the history of forever and everywhere has at one time or another slung an insult, apparently our world is run, ruled, and inhabited by classless ass holes. Makes you wonder what class really means, in that sense at least. If anything, people in this world need to be more willing to stick to their convictions and try to make enemies once in a while, at least it'd be interesting...

Anyways... Good luck? I sincerely hope you become something that actually makes a contribution to this world, and at least makes things interesting.
[/quote]
Oh, he's free to think that, if he wants...and I'm free to detest him for it and say as much. :)

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1291870013' post='2534603']
I agree 100%, and I'm free to detest you for detesting him for thinking freely and say as much. :)
[/quote]
Thinking freely? Wow. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

I've chatted with Michael a little bit. He seems like a great guy. So, while I may disagree with some of his world view, I look forward to seeing what these Muslims can do. I look forward to one of the strangest friendships on Bob, the Christians and the Muslims. :wacko:

That being said, I look forward to proselytizing you! ^_^ (Also, I wish you the best of luck and all of that jazz.)

As-Salamu Alaykum! (I think that's right...)

Edited by Ichabod

[quote]I look forward to one of the strangest friendships on Bob, the Christians and the Muslims[/quote]

its not strange muslims and christians have lived in the same country for decades now, Christianity has many things followed in islam.
Islam also acknowledges christianity as a religion from god as well.

Christians and muslims still haven't got problems now, its more of political problems and then blaiming it on religion.

Good luck to you. I trend to disagree with the principle of creating religious or RL nation alliances but anyway... I hope you will thrive here on Bob.
It is sad to see that your alliance must me the only one to be threatened of destruction in its DoE: tolerance on Bob is just as it is in RL I suppose...

[quote name='King Hassan' timestamp='1292335875' post='2539462']Good luck to you. I trend to disagree with the principle of creating religious or RL nation alliances but anyway... I hope you will thrive here on Bob.
It is sad to see that your alliance must me the only one to be threatened of destruction in its DoE: tolerance on Bob is just as it is in RL I suppose...[/quote]
No, it's hardly the only alliance to be threatened with destruction in its DoE. The SOS Brigade was, yet we remain, 15 months later. :awesome:

Good luck with this.

The haters need to look within themselves and wonder why they're coming out with hate for this that they're not for CCC. And then be ashamed.

I don't really remember what exactly the previous incarnation finally did to get destroyed, but I do remember it was generally pretty poorly run, which is something you can't afford to be when people are gunning for you out of prejudice from the start. Getting an established protector (even if it's one that people also take cheap hater shots at) is a good start. You will need to be careful in your political moves, for sure.