Declaration of the Existence of the Jamahiriya

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' timestamp='1292001994' post='2535728']
its not strange muslims and christians have lived in the same country for decades now, Christianity has many things followed in islam.
Islam also acknowledges christianity as a religion from god as well.

Christians and muslims still haven't got problems now, its more of political problems and then blaiming it on religion.
[/quote]

The lack of your knowledge on the issues of religion and current affairs shock and scare me. I'm hoping you dont run for president anytime soon that is assuming you are a US citizen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1291601162' post='2531470']
Can you name another Muslim alliance? xd
[/quote]
HALO, Almeda, pretty much anything founded by Raydin and cool3tool. What do I win?

Also, remember the OOC and IC line. OOC leaning comments about this alliance go here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95447

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1291884859' post='2534765']
Zeus and the Llama will smite you!
[/quote]

Zeus and Llama are two very popular dishes in Norse cuisine.

____

I'm not sure the creation of this alliance was such a good idea, but at least you can say you tried. That, at least, is respectable.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1292355183' post='2539622']
Good luck with this.

The haters need to look within themselves and wonder why they're coming out with hate for this that they're not for CCC. And then be ashamed.

I don't really remember what exactly the previous incarnation finally did to get destroyed, but I do remember it was generally pretty poorly run, which is something you can't afford to be when people are gunning for you out of prejudice from the start. Getting an established protector (even if it's one that people also take cheap hater shots at) is a good start. You will need to be careful in your political moves, for sure.
[/quote]
It was destroyed by inactivity, nothing more, nothing less.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1292362568' post='2539686']
Why has this alliance not been flattened yet?
[/quote]
Why haven't you been? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Harry Dresden' timestamp='1292365219' post='2539727']
HALO, Almeda, pretty much anything founded by Raydin and cool3tool. What do I win?[/quote]

I believe he was demonstrating that being the best out of a group of barely memorable and insignificant alliances doesn't make you good, it just means you're not the worst.

I'm really not understanding the knee-jerk hatred for Muslim alliances, but that's just me. I don't remember the last incarnation of JAMA doing anything too controversial besides using some distasteful Qaddafi pics and rhetoric.

Good luck, I think with this tough of a crowd, you're going to need it.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1292555523' post='2541450']
I'm really not understanding the knee-jerk hatred for Muslim alliances, but that's just me. I don't remember the last incarnation of JAMA doing anything too controversial besides using some distasteful Qaddafi pics and rhetoric.

Good luck, I think with this tough of a crowd, you're going to need it.
[/quote]

Few appreciate theocracy.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1292602449' post='2541846']
Then be consistent and hate on the CCC as well, eh?
[/quote]

I am pretty sure they have their detractors as well. I personally don't care for either alliance theme that much (in-fact I fought CCC at least once). There is also general acceptance that CCC aren't going to do stupid stuff as they have been around for a long time.

Edited by commander thrawn