A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1289319135' post='2508096']
Last I knew IAA and NSO didn't have a treaty, so by your amazing logic that stipulates you can't defend someone or think they are more in the right unless you're allied to them, are you going to be joining NSO?
[/quote]

Well, depending on how the treaties roll should MK attack would see. though i did join DAWN and fought with them against Gremlins, so maybe i would actually join NSO should it come down to IAA not being able to come in for a while.

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1289317212' post='2508058']
You would do a lot more damage to your enemies by agreeing with them, you know.
[/quote]

Yet people on my side appreciate what I do when I speak out against the current trends. Weird, you'd almost say that the people who think I'm the worst posters are people I regularly disagree with? No wonder why guys like HoT, Algerego and Haf are also considered bad posters by the likes of you. Perhaps the best posters are ones that don't antagonize MK's PR at all? :smug:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1289319447' post='2508105']
Well, depending on how the treaties roll should MK attack would see. though i did join DAWN and fought with them against Gremlins, so maybe i would actually join NSO should it come down to IAA not being able to come in for a while.
[/quote]

That has nothing to do with the lunacy you posted before that I had quoted. You called someone out for defending someone they weren't allied to on the OWF. You aren't allied to NSO, so by your logic why are you defending them? See how silly that sounds?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289319536' post='2508109']
Yet people on my side appreciate what I do when I speak out against the current trends. Weird, you'd almost say that the people who think I'm the worst posters are people I regularly disagree with? No wonder why guys like HoT, Algerego and Haf are also considered bad posters by the likes of you. Perhaps the best posters are ones that don't antagonize MK's PR at all? :smug:
[/quote]
You assume I dislike HoT.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1289294317' post='2507811']
I find it amusing how you switch from attacking Archon and calling him a terrible leader and possessing the moral character of Satan, to attributing him with "real leadership", dependent upon whoever you wish to assail with your latest tide of !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]You can be an evil !@#$%^& and still be an evil !@#$%^& with skill. Although, as I said, this was a tremendous misstep.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289319536' post='2508109']
[/quote]

They are considered bad posters because they don't use logic, contradict themselves, make statements that don't even relate to the current arguments at hand, and are generally just idiots. On the other hand dang...Drama count in CN must be low with this getting to 23 pages so fast.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1289319884' post='2508119']
They are considered bad posters because they don't use logic, contradict themselves, make statements that don't even relate to the current arguments at hand, and are generally just idiots. On the other hand dang...Drama count in CN must be low with this getting to 23 pages so fast.
[/quote]
You know what happens when CN's BS meter goes off. Instant 50 pages.

I look forward to the Mushroom Kingdom recompensing us for the proven spy attacks on Heft, to say nothing of the ones we can't prove.

Also, thank you to those who've been supportive of us, allies or not, here publicly and in private. We appreciate it.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289319462' post='2508106']
This wouldn't be happening. Without your allies to back you up you're more irrelevant than NSO.
[/quote]
Wow for someone who is so in tuned to things you sure make assinine statements.

I will now return to my popcorn and thanks again Archon for answering my question in the other thread.

@Tamerlane apparently you sir were correct.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1289319695' post='2508113']
That has nothing to do with the lunacy you posted before that I had quoted. You called someone out for defending someone they weren't allied to on the OWF. You aren't allied to NSO, so by your logic why are you defending them? See how silly that sounds?
[/quote]

actually, since he stated he hoped my ACTIONS would be better than my words, i stated what he was going to do about it? so he called me out and then i called him out. i asked if he would be willing to leave FoB and join MK (actions) since he called me out on mine, most likely for hoping MK gets rolled.

so, i told you that yes, i would most likely join NSO should this come to war and IAA does not get pulled in via treaty (you do realize GATO and NSO are treatied iirc).

so see how silly you sound? i did not call him out for defending MK, that is his choice. i called him out for calling me out. i have joined an alliance under war to aid them because their cause was a good cause. that is proof enough that if for some odd reason MK does attack NSO and IAA somehow does not get involved, i would most likely join NSO to defend them against MK's stupidity and panties being all twisted-like.

[quote name='NorthernLights' timestamp='1289320116' post='2508123']
Yes, they sent payment five minutes after the OP.
[/quote]

I'm not surprised, way to stick up for yourselves, NSO.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1289320121' post='2508124']
Wow for someone who is so in tuned to things you sure make assinine statements.
[/quote]

I've never thought myself "tuned in" but could you inform me as to why that's an asinine statement?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1289320128' post='2508126']
MK has re-signed some treaties.

Even with no treaties your statement is still completely incorrect.
[/quote]

Thus the "two weeks ago".

And you think people would have helped the treaty less MK engage in an aggressive war with [i]this[/i] CB?

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1289319234' post='2508099']
Eh, reaching pretty hard there, that wasn't Sardonic publicizing his negotiations with other alliances, it was Sardonic picking apart the silliness found in the WCE logs that he was given.
[/quote]

The principle behind it is the same, thus I see no difference between them or both are right or both are wrong, but I understand you came here to do the same of the other people using PB's sigs: Blind support MK no matter what, go ahead, keep trying to defend the indefensible.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1289319238' post='2508100']
The difference being it was completely to my benefit to do that, whereas RV could have just negotiated to a reasonable price, if he hadn't so blatantly misread the situation, and have had to pay less. I guess they consider the extra money paid worth it to do PR damage to MK.
[/quote]

Oh so don't you think that was completely to NSO benefit to do this? Read both threads again without the blind support goggles and you will see that MK losses are much worse than NSO ones.

Also drop the !@#$%^&* about "RV could have just negotiated to a reasonable price" it's pretty clear that nobody will buy that, ask for a better excuse for your MK masters because even Archon already recognized this isn't a good one:

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289283280' post='2507403']
Perhaps the negotiators expected the Sith to actually negotiate. I believe that expectation has been voiced. That does not defend it.[/quote]

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1289320316' post='2508130']
I'm not surprised, way to stick up for yourselves, NSO.

I've never thought myself "tuned in" but could you inform me as to why that's an asinine statement?

Thus the "two weeks ago".

And you think people would have helped the treaty less MK engage in an aggressive war with [i]this[/i] CB?
[/quote]
Yep I sure do. If you believe they would have been hung out to dry 2 weeks ago your living in a world of rainbows and unicorns. Tie that to the fact it would be against NSO and there would have been a gang rape.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1289320493' post='2508139']
Yep I sure do. If you believe they would have been hung out to dry 2 weeks ago your living in a world of rainbows and unicorns. Tie that to the fact it would be against NSO and there would have been a gang rape.
[/quote]

In the event that they would have been attacked I don't think that MK would have been left out to try.

However, I don't think anyone would help MK in an aggressive war with the Sith two weeks ago.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1289320268' post='2508129']
Ya'll are dumb. This whole situation is pointless. I thought the original situation was funny, but this reeks of old NPO, just wrapped in a better looking and funnier package.
[/quote]

Honestly they have a long way to being anything like NPO.

Edited by Mr Damsky