A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1289295567' post='2507823']
Perhaps he is insinuating that the moral character of Satan is an integral part of "real leadership"?
[/quote]
And that being a terrible leader is an integral part of 'real leadership', too? :v:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1289284822' post='2507513']
Sadly Heggo is a banker and we were going to use his slots to sled one of our smaller nations to the higher ranges but this then occurred.
[/quote]
[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1289285250' post='2507530']
We do 5x5 matrices for sledding good sir. Sorry if that hurts your head to try to comprehend.
[/quote]
It's hard to comprehend given that you said he was going to use his slots to aid one nation. Either you don't understand how aid slots work or you're trying to bluff your way through an explanation.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1289295870' post='2507828']
And that being a terrible leader is an integral part of 'real leadership', too? :v:
[/quote]

Well, if he believes the alternative is worse...

I'd like to point out that Aloha's Official Stance on this whole situation is that we find Rebel Virginia to be tiresome. To put it another way ...

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t81s0QkVrrg/SHp_ft3ancI/AAAAAAAAACw/LwATqUQ216k/s320/bust_a_deal_wheel.jpg[/img]

Bust a deal, face the wheel

wow, excessive much with those demands there MK? Them giving you 3M back would be the most i expected of them. You want more reps, go get them from the nation that wronged you. They kicked him out, not sure how much more you want them to do...

How many of the people posting in support of MK (reminds of the days when Valhalla and Iron mindlessly posted in support of NPO) would feel the same way if this happened to them, now I know most of you would state, well we unmask our ghost, or we would never do that, I call !@#$%^&* on you and your lies, this could happen to anyone (well apart from umbrella, you need a green card to join them :D, got love umbrella), I am sure that if this happened to Ronin or one of MK little friends, that MK would be the first to claim how unfair this is.

Well MK, remember all the big talk before NPO got slapped about, keep going it will be your time soon.

Excuse me for being a prick, but do you have a screenshot of the nation in question responding to your message and agreeing to the deal? You made no mention of him actually agreeing to the deal in your OP. I'm sure you have it...there is no way NSO overlooked this little bit that really means the world in this situation.

(if posted before sorry, I tend to not look through 17 pages to find an answer to something) :P

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1289298689' post='2507855']
Excuse me for being a prick, but do you have a screenshot of the nation in question responding to your message and agreeing to the deal? You made no mention of him actually agreeing to the deal in your OP. I'm sure you have it...there is no way NSO overlooked this little bit that really means the world in this situation.

(if posted before sorry, I tend to not look through 17 pages to find an answer to something) :P
[/quote]

Is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94443"]this[/url] what you meant? Excuse me if I misunderstand. The link I've provided shows NSO clearly agreeing with the terms.

This is a lot of flack. Definitely not warranted in this quantity. In my opinion MK asked for too much, however, NSO didn't even try to negotiate and most likely accepted it for the sole reason of using it as a PR tool. When NSO saw there was more than moderate support for their cause they tried to wiggle out their agreement with MK. The response of MK is then more than warranted and I fully support Archon and MK in this matter.

Sarmatian, assuming you mean the messages proving the agreement for the trade circle, you're not being a prick, NSO were provided that, of course, when we dealt with them. They're fairly boring, conventional messages so I don't think adding them to the thread would add anything, especially as NSO never tried to argue that there was no deal, etc.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1289286317' post='2507573']
You folks seem to think we were going to declare war if the deal wasn't paid. That's an interesting assumption. Not necessarily unreasonable, but most certainly an assumption.
[/quote]

An assumption that you fail to deny, or can I just [i]assume[/i] that you meant that war wouldn't have come to pass?

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1289299405' post='2507861']
Sarmatian, assuming you mean the messages proving the agreement for the trade circle, you're not being a prick, NSO were provided that, of course, when we dealt with them. They're fairly boring, conventional messages so I don't think adding them to the thread would add anything, especially as NSO never tried to argue that there was no deal, etc.
[/quote]

Yeah this was it, fair enough, thanks

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289286779' post='2507599']
Words fail to express my supreme outrage. This is the most disgusting move I have seen in the history of this world, and I have seen some very low things in what approaches 4 years of my being here.
[/quote]
And [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=22383&view=findpost&p=595647"]here[/url] you were hailing the most despicable thing I've seen in my time here. Funny, isn't it.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289303983' post='2507903']
And [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=22383&view=findpost&p=595647"]here[/url] you were hailing the most despicable thing I've seen in my time here. Funny, isn't it.
[/quote]
You guys need to seriously quit living in the past.

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

The NSO only agreed to the terms because, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just going by what I see from announcements and logs, they have two options in this situation. As a forethought, NSO didn't negotiate because they know MK would never have agreed on a simple 3mil return sum (which is in reality, the only thing that was lost), being the greedy !@#$%^&* that they are.

Option 1: Pay the reparations (which are far too excessive for a ruined trade circle and a wayward lost 3mil) and be on their merry way.

Option 2: Refuse and get rolled.

Now to those who would say "Oh no no no no no, we wouldn't attack them at all, not one infra point lost, we swear". Just forget it and take your damn mask off. Because the fact is no amount of hushing and shushing from Neverender could possibly calm the clamour of voices that would inevitably arise from not just MK, but other groups who would love to have another go at NSO. You'd all be moaning, saying things like "BUT THOSE EBIL SITH RUINED THE TRADE CIRCLE AND MK LOST THREE MIL AND THEY WOULDN'T PAY UP AND HURR DURR". On the matter of whatever was lost from tax collections, really, don't even go there.

Cue curbstomp number two. I mean, let's be serious here, you folks are looking for the slightest possible legal CB to roll NSO.

If that isn't true, then I am very interested in why MK is so keen to hold NSO as responsible for the mishap. They have already stated that the guy was a ghost and that there was a simple administration error that left him masked as an Acolyte. This may or may not be true (the Sith could be lying after all), but let's not forget, they have even done MK the courtesy of booting him, allowing them to reclaim the lost 3mil. But no, MK are still not satisfied. [b]

So, asking Neverender personally here, just why the hell are you going after the whole alliance rather than sending your premium raiding squads out to reclaim what was lost from the nation that actually committed the offence?[/b]

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1289303983' post='2507903']
[/quote]

I thought you were going to cite the thread where he jeered at the STA in their moment of weakness, and supported Tygaland and Uhtred's removal from government, as well as Rakari and pezstar (iirc) being permanently banned from holding any governmental position.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1289305306' post='2507916']
I'm going to go out on a limb here.

The NSO only agreed to the terms because, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just going by what I see from announcements and logs, they have two options in this situation. As a forethought, NSO didn't negotiate because they know MK would never have agreed on a simple 3mil return sum (which is in reality, the only thing that was lost), being the greedy !@#$%^&* that they are.

Option 1: Pay the reparations (which are far too excessive for a ruined trade circle and a wayward lost 3mil) and be on their merry way.

Option 2: Refuse and get rolled.

Now to those who would say "Oh no no no no no, we wouldn't attack them at all, not one infra point lost, we swear". Just forget it and take your damn mask off. Because the fact is no amount of hushing and shushing from Neverender could possibly calm the clamour of voices that would inevitably arise from not just MK, but other groups who would love to have another go at NSO. You'd all be moaning, saying things like "BUT THOSE EBIL SITH RUINED THE TRADE CIRCLE AND MK LOST THREE MIL AND THEY WOULDN'T PAY UP AND HURR DURR". On the matter of whatever was lost from tax collections, really, don't even go there.

Cue curbstomp number two. I mean, let's be serious here, you folks are looking for the slightest possible legal CB to roll NSO.

If that isn't true, then I am very interested in why MK is so keen to hold NSO as responsible for the mishap. They have already stated that the guy was a ghost and that there was a simple administration error that left him masked as an Acolyte. This may or may not be true (the Sith could be lying after all), but let's not forget, they have even done MK the courtesy of booting him, allowing them to reclaim the lost 3mil. But no, MK are still not satisfied. [b]

So, asking Neverender personally here, just why the hell are you going after the whole alliance rather than sending your premium raiding squads out to reclaim what was lost from the nation that actually committed the offence?[/b]
[/quote]

So wait. Basically we're looking for a CB because you KNOW we're looking for a CB and anything we say to the contrary is just a lie? We wouldn't have accepted less because you KNOW we wouldn't have accepted less and anything we say to the contrary is a lie? I'd tell you to quit spying, but if you actually had spies you'd see how ridiculous what you're saying is.