A Statement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1289287156' post='2507623']
Oh... So Lebubu saying pay it in the other thread was not sufficient enough? Having to face the wrath of friends because of your mistakes here and your unwillingness to admit them requires the calling of a King who is on leave to handle a situation that you continue to say you had under control...
[/quote]

Well I do believe the Mariachi Princess ElBubu's words are holding true, you [i]are[/i] paying so I dont see how Archon clarifying the Kingdom's intentions is a bad thing. Perhaps you should have left Heft at home and let RV do all of the talking?

Oh... So Lebubu saying pay it in the other thread was not sufficient enough? Having to face the wrath of friends because of your mistakes here and your unwillingness to admit them requires the calling of a King who is on leave to handle a situation that you continue to say you had under control...
[/quote]

You're assuming that the situation got handled. Its right where RV may have wanted.

[/quote]

Oh boy, so now that we haven't bowed down as expected, you're hoping we'll at least pull a "WE'RE GOING IN ALONE" eh?

You should learn already that your behavioral cliches do not interest us.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1289287342' post='2507634']
You're assuming that the situation got handled. Its right where RV may have wanted.
[/quote]

So what you're saying is this whole thing was just RV's plan to make us look bad?

I for see twenty more pages of the same argument being argued over and over again as new people join the thread, don't read what others have posted, and others bringing those arguments back up by replying to the new people crying in this thread.

I said this when I fighting the GOONS during The Ninjas-GOONS fight off;

If you are so morally offended by the situation and feel something needs to be done about something that you see as an atrocity, then do something about it. Actions speak louder than words, and the longer you argue with someone when you have some kind of moral high ground or however you want to perceive it, the easier it is to fall as you push your self up further and further up its steep slipper slopes. It only takes one good throw of a rock at this point to bring you down and all you have fought to gain up that mountain was for nothing.

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b]Actions > Words[/b][/size][/color]

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289287545' post='2507639']
I still think the NSO should have told you to shove it up your ass.

But that's just me evidently. Maybe I should just be my own alliance.
[/quote]

You should honestly join PPF. It would be a great fit.

Haha, yes, sorry to disappoint but we were not threatening war because he spoke out. If you had read the OP you would see that we were threatening war if the NSO refused to pay us the money they had promised us. The thread RV made to win some PR simply meant that we weren't going to reduce the extravagant amount RV agreed to.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1289287550' post='2507640']
If you are so morally offended by the situation and feel something needs to be done about something that you see as an atrocity, then do something about it.
[/quote]
Woh man, fighting is dangerous to my nation.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289287769' post='2507648']
Remember when I cared about your opinion?

Nope, I don't either.[/quote]

You're right, that was a pretty long time ago.

I'm just saying. Imagine it: Ivan Moldavi-with sharks!

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289287110' post='2507622']
That's it guys, lets disband. I can't take being evil anymore.
[/quote]

I didn't say you were evil. I said you have no integrity, honesty, intelligence and your responses are predictable. You have become a cliche. The sentiment expressed in your reply has been regurgitated over and over again for years. It's the same half-baked lazy cliche everyone without an inch of wit uses, and this thread is full of them from MK.

Like I said in the other thread, MK members used to make intelligent posts. Now you've become tired and used.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1289287336' post='2507633']
Well I do believe the Mariachi Princess ElBubu's words are holding true, you [i]are[/i] paying so I dont see how Archon clarifying the Kingdom's intentions is a bad thing. Perhaps you should have left Heft at home and let RV do all of the talking?
[/quote]

Aw but now you have less haters silly! Cuz Archon came in and saved you.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1289287444' post='2507637']
Oh boy, so now that we haven't bowed down as expected, you're hoping we'll at least pull a "WE'RE GOING IN ALONE" eh?

You should learn already that your behavioral cliches do not interest us.
[/quote]

Oh no not you going in alone I think you would you love to do it. But you dislike stacked odds.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289287911' post='2507659']
Do they have lasers on their heads?
[/quote]

Ask Opethian. If you join PPF though, I'd donate 50 tech for you to put into research for lasers for your sharks, if they don't already have them.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1289287550' post='2507640']
I for see twenty more pages of the same argument being argued over and over again as new people join the thread, don't read what others have posted, and others bringing those arguments back up by replying to the new people crying in this thread.

I said this when I fighting the GOONS during The Ninjas-GOONS fight off;

If you are so morally offended by the situation and feel something needs to be done about something that you see as an atrocity, then do something about it. Actions speak louder than words, and the longer you argue with someone when you have some kind of moral high ground or however you want to perceive it, the easier it is to fall as you push your self up further and further up its steep slipper slopes. It only takes one good throw of a rock at this point to bring you down and all you have fought to gain up that mountain was for nothing.

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][b]Actions > Words[/b][/size][/color]
[/quote]We stood ready to assist in the fullest capacity, as little as we have to offer, but at the end of the day it is NSO's decision on where they want to go with it. I will respect their decision, even if I strongly disagree with it.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1289287545' post='2507639']
I still think the NSO should have told you to shove it up your ass.

But that's just me evidently. Maybe I should just be my own alliance.
[/quote]

You still haven't formed Orders on Aqua, White, Green, Purple, Orange, Maroon, Black, Yellow, Pink, and None. Plenty of options open.

[quote name='Ashok' timestamp='1289287892' post='2507656']
Aw but now you have less haters silly! Cuz Archon came in and saved you.

[/quote]

Sure, whatever makes you feel better when you are crying yourself to sleep tonight over an alliance leader doing alliance leader-ly things.