=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1288366892' post='2496369']It was bound to happen eventually but I'm glad we got it out of the way B-)[/quote]
A good days work I would say.

Anyway, as I kind of mentioned earlier, could somebody answer for me a thing that is here puzzling me. Obviously you two are great friends. Treaty or not, its about the relationship.

With that being said, why not just edit the original treaty? This seems a bit silly looking from the sidelines. Not a big issue of course, just a passing curiosity of mine,...

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1288367151' post='2496374']

Anyway, as I kind of mentioned earlier, could somebody answer for me a thing that is here puzzling me. Obviously you two are great friends. Treaty or not, its about the relationship.

With that being said, why not just edit the original treaty? This seems a bit silly looking from the sidelines. Not a big issue of course, just a passing curiosity of mine,...
[/quote]

The original treaty was dropped, this is a new dawn!

:Edit: Actually, I really don't know why

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1288367151' post='2496374']With that being said, why not just edit the original treaty? This seems a bit silly looking from the sidelines. Not a big issue of course, just a passing curiosity of mine,...[/quote]
This way is far more exciting.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1288362472' post='2496321']
I'd rather everyone grow up a little and let the ancient history go as well, but let's face it, if ancient history was alright to complain about during Karma, ancient history is going to be - unfortunately - alright to complain about today.

Please how about everyone leave the old stuff in the recycle bin for now. You can bring it out later in some other thread. One that I'm not reading hopefully. I'm tired of scrolling through the past in a thread about a new treaty.

:(( Old News :((
:(( MK :((
:(( BAPS :((

And just for good measure

:(( GOONS :((
[/quote]
Its not even that its ancient history. Its ancient history that has been discussed all the way to conclusion so many times it makes my eyes bleed.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1288367151' post='2496374']

[/quote]

The original treaty was edited and reworked to fit an MADP format earlier this year when =LOST= and MK renewed the treaty in celebration of our 3 year anniversary. The treaty you see here is simply an edit of the MADP that was signed to reflect a change toward optional aggression and a non-chaining clause.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1288369200' post='2496391']
Its not even that its ancient history. Its ancient history that has been discussed all the way to conclusion so many times it makes my eyes bleed.
[/quote]
ENOUGH you shall cause my King no more eye bleeds it takes the cleaning staff for ever to remove the blood from his robes.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288361758' post='2496310']
Google is :awesome:

This would be a good argument, except that the leader of MK just admitted to always having wanted to see BAPS burn.

Always means in 2007 too, when they were MDP partners.
[/quote]

Google IS awesome, I agree. ^_^

If that is actually the case, I'd have to say he is moving at TOP speed on that little project.... :ph34r:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288343790' post='2496200']
Well, that certainly explains why you refused to defend them when Valhalla attacked them.

It also puts this statement in a somewhat different light.

At least you're dropping the pretence that you've always been a good, loyal ally.
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288361758' post='2496310']
Google is :awesome:

This would be a good argument, except that the leader of MK just admitted to always having wanted to see BAPS burn.

Always means in 2007 too, when they were MDP partners.
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288362079' post='2496313']
To my knowledge, Archon has never before publicly admitted plotting the destruction of an MDP partner.
[/quote]

More or less, buddy. More or less. I put a hedging phrase in front of it for a reason.

That said, can someone in MK remind me to add Invicta to my list? Please? I mean, they fit a principle criterion.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1288461055' post='2497372']
So? You know who he's talking about, right? Just because Invicta made a silly name swap doesn't change what Archon is saying.
[/quote]
If you are going to make a hit list try and get the name right. I think 2 wars ago someone attacked the wrong Legion. So yes, it makes a difference if you get the name wrong. We wouldnt like to see Lord Philip of New Polar Order getting attacked.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288465691' post='2497417']
If you are going to make a hit list try and get the name right. I think 2 wars ago someone attacked the wrong Legion. So yes, it makes a difference if you get the name wrong. We wouldnt like to see Lord Philip of New Polar Order getting attacked.
[/quote]

TBQH, our hit list includes everyone so names are pretty irrelevant.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288465691' post='2497417']
[/quote]

You know who we refer to when we say Pacifica or Polaris, right? I don't mind spanking you every time you say something but, really, you don't have to play dumb all time, you know.

Edited by potato