=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288302722' post='2495543']
The past has proven these words true, and the future will again if needs be, ofc we'll have to see if the new hegemony wishes to mirror the old one.
[/quote]

Let A = The number of alliances that MK has forced to the point they needed to re-roll to participate.

Let B = The number of alliances that your allies have forced to the point they needed to re-roll to participate.

B > A

Your insinuated accusations hold no weight according to my math.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288303834' post='2495577']
Show me anywhere in these forums where I have threatened any aa outside of a war time situation. Get back to me on that one ill hold my breath.
[/quote]

...Because you've never been in a position to do so? :v:

Also, RAAAAGE

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288304064' post='2495580']
like i said 2008 and before butt hurt, get a bandage run to mommy so you can have your boo boo kissed. If you cant see the changes between NW Valhalla and what we are now bury your head in the sand some more. Let it go man its the past move on.
[/quote]

I hit a nerve.

Now you're drawing false conclusions. Its quite clear I was referring to your past. Im sorry I didn't make mention of how much you changed. I guess I misjudged how unnerved it would make you to have to face past demons.

Regardless, I respect where you have taken Valhalla.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1288304506' post='2495590']

Also, RAAAAGE
[/quote]

Actually, bud is a pretty good guy to deal with. He doesn't have the MO that others in Valhalla have. Now whether that is because he has never been in a position to do so or because it is the way he is...that is for you to decide....I think it is the latter and not the former.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1288304506' post='2495590']

Also, RAAAAGE
[/quote]
ahhhh HUUURRRR IM MK AND CAN DO WHAT I WANT HURRRR. I get it youve got nothing other than IM MK blah blah blah. I so miss the days of Trace Archon and Airme.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1288304395' post='2495589']
Let A = The number of alliances that MK has forced to the point they needed to re-roll to participate.

Let B = The number of alliances that your allies have forced to the point they needed to re-roll to participate.

B > A

Your insinuated accusations hold no weight according to my math.
[/quote]

No accusation was insinuated, I was merely stating perceived facts and intentions, you need to work on your reading comprehension. It was infact an MK member who said he was looking forward to forcing us to reroll after trying to take all our tech.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288304952' post='2495600']
No accusation was insinuated, I was merely stating perceived facts and intentions, you need to work on your reading comprehension. It was infact an MK member who said he was looking forward to forcing us to reroll after trying to take all our tech.
[/quote]

You invited the statement and entered this thread in a less than amicable fashion. Don't you dare try to roll over and try to play the victim here, sir.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288304952' post='2495600']
[/quote]

The day MK actually does that, please get back to me and I will gladly take a picture of me eating my shoe.*

[size="1"]*Attempting[/size]

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1288305122' post='2495609']
The day MK actually does that, please get back to me and I will gladly take a picture of me eating my shoe.*

[/quote]

Take a look around Airme this isnt the MK you Archon Trace and Diskord built this is MK who now has power and will throw insults only because it can. I hope you have small feet cuz i would hate to see you choke on your shoe.

And thanks btw for the earlier post.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288305045' post='2495606']
You invited the statement and entered this thread in a less than amicable fashion. Don't you dare try to roll over and try to play the victim here, sir.
[/quote]

I entered the thread questioning MK's historic treatment of BAPS, coupled with your recent treatment of your treatied allies, and tried to draw some unfavourable comparisons. MK then decided to threaten to divvy up BAPS tech 50/50 with LOST and then further on to force us to reroll should we not comply with such demands on any unspecified future date of defeat. I'd say a few harsh words against MK doesn't really deserve threats of future enforced rerolls, but hey maybe that's just me thinking CN had moved on from that sort of crap.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288305337' post='2495612']
Take a look around Airme this isnt the MK you Archon Trace and Diskord built this is MK who now has power and will throw insults only because it can. I hope you have small feet cuz i would hate to see you choke on your shoe.

And thanks btw for the earlier post.
[/quote]
Let me just point out that taking one member's actions as representative of the entire alliance isn't the wisest decision.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1288305122' post='2495609']
I will gladly take a picture of me eating my shoe.*

[/quote]

Now you're making us want to fabricate a CB, roll them and extract gargantuan reps. [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/colbert.gif[/img]

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1288305609' post='2495616']
Let me just point out that taking one member's actions as representative of the entire alliance isn't the wisest decision.
[/quote]
LOL wow tell that to your members as well. Then well all be back to square one.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288305366' post='2495613']
I entered the thread questioning MK's historic treatment of BAPS, coupled with your recent treatment of your treatied allies, and tried to draw some unfavourable comparisons. MK then decided to threaten to divvy up BAPS tech 50/50 with LOST and then further on to force us to reroll should we not comply with such demands on any unspecified future date of defeat. I'd say a few harsh words against MK doesn't really deserve threats of future enforced rerolls, but hey maybe that's just me thinking CN had moved on from that sort of crap.
[/quote]

No. That's just you drawing up conclusions because it suits your little world better.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1288305937' post='2495624']
No. That's just you drawing up conclusions because it suits your little world better.
[/quote]

No I am actually just summarising what MK members said in the thread, everyone feel free to read it back if you doubt me.

My little world mainly consists of me not giving a crap about CN these days, but when I do visit I'll call a spade a spade if I feel like it. 336 posts in getting on for 3 years does tell a tale there.

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288306311' post='2495628']
No I am actually just summarising what MK members said in the thread, everyone feel free to read it back if you doubt me.

My little world mainly consists of me not giving a crap about CN these days, but when I do visit I'll call a spade a spade if I feel like it. 336 posts in getting on for 3 years does tell a tale there.
[/quote]

So, not only do you know very little about MK nowadays, you also thought it was a good idea to use someone who has been in MK for about a month as a shining example of our future politics? Maybe you could care a little more if you want to drivel from your soapbox.