=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1288345870' post='2496215']
From 2007 Haflinger? Really? :mellow: Talk about saving it for a rainy day....
[/quote]
Haflinger is a little like Rainman with his ability to recall entirely useless information from several years ago.

It's just a shame he's a lot like Sarah Palin when drawing conclusions from said information.

Edit: Rainman and Sarah Palin being interesting individuals within the Thurnian society, of course.

Edited by Denial

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288343790' post='2496200']
Well, that certainly explains why you refused to defend them when Valhalla attacked them.

It also puts this statement in a somewhat different light.

At least you're dropping the pretence that you've always been a good, loyal ally.
[/quote]

LMAO... 2007... Jesus.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1288347779' post='2496221']
LMAO... 2007... Jesus.
[/quote]
How old's that thread you go back and read every couple of months? :3

Congrats =LOST= and MK. :)

At least you're dropping the pretence that you've always been a good, loyal ally.
[/quote]

This one cuts deep to the bone, especially coming from you Halflinger. I just wish my alliance had the institutional strength and integrity of Invicta. :ehm:

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1288315880' post='2495848']
tbh I more or less always wanted and still actively want BAPS to burn and make no real secret about it. I just generally don't take the bait of the bridge-dwellers, and keep it off the main arenas of verbal combat.

Also hi, yes, I'm still here sadly enough.
[/quote]
Hello to you nice to see you :)

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1288316786' post='2495867']
Bud, chill man.

Also congrats to both, you evil hegemonist $%&@ers
[/quote]
Aurion if you saw one of your allies being thretened then you too would pipe up. You know how i know this, because despite what i think about GODs policies and politics you guys have always stood by your allies thick or thin. :)

@Halflinger your no better than others here stop dragging the past in it. Times change people change let the distant past lie its a different day.

Brickyard riled up NO. Ready to defend an ally yes,

Tamerlane no nerve was struck just simply calling out the BS of bringing something up from 3 years ago and trying to apply it to todays standards, two different worlds, two very different alliances.

Once again I wish you and lost all the best with this treaty.

Well, that certainly explains why you refused to defend them when Valhalla attacked them.

It also puts this statement in a somewhat different light.
[/quote]
This conversation needs to stop. It has happened a gillion times in public and it was old the last thirty. No one in that situation was completely clean. Believe me, MK $%&@ed up, BAPS $%&@ed up later, and TDSM8 $%&@ed up after that. Can it just get dropped? It was 3 years again mang.

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1288345870' post='2496215']
From 2007 Haflinger? Really? :mellow: Talk about saving it for a rainy day....
[/quote]
Google is :awesome:

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1288361630' post='2496307']
This conversation needs to stop. It has happened a gillion times in public and it was old the last thirty. No one in that situation was completely clean. Believe me, MK $%&@ed up, BAPS $%&@ed up later, and TDSM8 $%&@ed up after that. Can it just get dropped? It was 3 years again mang.
[/quote]
This would be a good argument, except that the leader of MK just admitted to always having wanted to see BAPS burn.

Always means in 2007 too, when they were MDP partners.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288361758' post='2496310']
This would be a good argument, except that the leader of MK just admitted to always having wanted to see BAPS burn.

Always means in 2007 too, when they were MDP partners.
[/quote]
That doesn't change what I said at all. I wasn't saying that MK is always in the right, I was saying this conversation shouldn't even be happening cause its already happened 300 times.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1288361958' post='2496312']
That doesn't change what I said at all. I wasn't saying that MK is always in the right, I was saying this conversation shouldn't even be happening cause its already happened 300 times.
[/quote]
To my knowledge, Archon has never before publicly admitted plotting the destruction of an MDP partner.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288362079' post='2496313']
To my knowledge, Archon has never before publicly admitted plotting the destruction of an MDP partner.
[/quote]
We're also actively plotting against LOST [i]right now[/i].

:frantic:

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1288361630' post='2496307']
[/quote]

I'd rather everyone grow up a little and let the ancient history go as well, but let's face it, if ancient history was alright to complain about during Karma, ancient history is going to be - unfortunately - alright to complain about today.

Please how about everyone leave the old stuff in the recycle bin for now. You can bring it out later in some other thread. One that I'm not reading hopefully. I'm tired of scrolling through the past in a thread about a new treaty.

:(( Old News :((
:(( MK :((
:(( BAPS :((

And just for good measure

:(( GOONS :((

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1288347483' post='2496220']
Haflinger is a little like Rainman with his ability to recall entirely useless information from several years ago.

It's just a shame he's a lot like Sarah Palin when drawing conclusions from said information.

Edit: Rainman and Sarah Palin being interesting individuals within the Thurnian society, of course.
[/quote]
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1288347779' post='2496221']
LMAO... 2007... Jesus.
[/quote]
Yep but hey, It's not like you guys don't do the exact same thing when whining about some tyrannical red alliance right?... right?

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288359099' post='2496288']
...trying to apply it to todays standards, two different worlds, two very different alliances.

[/quote]

Fair enough.

@BlKAK47_002 - What are you blathering about, bro?

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1288365313' post='2496345']
Yep but hey, It's not like you guys don't do the exact same thing when whining about some tyrannical red alliance right?... right?
[/quote]Talking about things that happened in 2007 and 2008 in mid-2009 is slightly different from talking about things that happened in 2007 in late 2010.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288365448' post='2496347']
@BlKAK47_002 - What are you blathering about, bro?
[/quote]

Who knows, but dammit Pacifica had to come up somehow.

Also, I can't be the only one tickled pink by Haflinger taking a figure of speech to the extreme and implying that Archon wanted BAPS dead while treatied... oh, right, we were dropping this one... :(( GOONS :((

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1288365983' post='2496356']
I think I missed the part where he admitted plotting someone's destruction. [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/psyduck.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Wanting to see someone get rolled = meticulously planning their downfall over the course of several years