=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1288319298' post='2495930']
[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/siren.gif[/img]Clingy ex-GF alert[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/siren.gif[/img]
[/quote]

A comment relevant to the topic at hand. The Mushroom Kingdom, of all of =LOST='s ex-girlfriend alliances, certainly sauteed the best tips of portabella. We can deal with the clingyness, but we supplied the Bounce fabric softener sheets to help them out.

(Edit: Apparently, Japanese mushrooms are against public discourse, I apologize.)

Edited by Mandellav

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1288319298' post='2495930']
[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/siren.gif[/img]Clingy ex-GF alert[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/siren.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If the baby turns out to not be ours we are so gone...

Edited by Hombre de Murcielago

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1288318560' post='2495915']
Although you may not understand my "language" doesn't take much to realize that
[img]http://ultimatedroid.com/u-mad1.jpg[/img]

-Bama
[/quote]

I think it's safe to say that no, he isn't mad. :v:

Also, lines being drawn :((

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1288318906' post='2495922']
A treaty was named that already when =LOST= and the former alliance FOUND allied each other. FOUND eventually merged into Ronin and the treaty was carried over.
[/quote]

Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm!

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1288323821' post='2496016']
Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I have not passed through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm!
[/quote]

We just signed a treaty with Gondor too. How appropriate.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1288323454' post='2496012']
I'd like you to find the part where we ever said we were going paperless.

Your ignorance astounds me.
[/quote]
One look at his AA and you shouldn't be surprised at his lack of reading comprehension.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1288323942' post='2496020']
We just signed a treaty with Gondor too. How appropriate.
[/quote]

Do you think the eyes of the White Tower are blind? I have seen more than you know. With your left hand, you would use me as a shield against Mordor, and with your right you would seek to supplant me! I know who rides with Théoden of Rohan. Oh, yes! Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn, and I tell you now, I will not bow to this Ranger from the North, last of a ragged house long bereft of lordship.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1288326572' post='2496071']
Do you think the eyes of the White Tower are blind? I have seen more than you know. With your left hand, you would use me as a shield against Mordor, and with your right you would seek to supplant me! I know who rides with Théoden of Rohan. Oh, yes! Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn, and I tell you now, I will not bow to this Ranger from the North, last of a ragged house long bereft of lordship.
[/quote]
'if this be jest, then it is too bitter for laughter

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1288315880' post='2495848']
tbh I more or less always wanted and still actively want BAPS to burn and make no real secret about it. I just generally don't take the bait of the bridge-dwellers, and keep it off the main arenas of verbal combat.
[/quote]
Well, that certainly explains why you refused to defend them when Valhalla attacked them.

It also puts this statement in a somewhat different light.

[quote name='lukemos' date='11 September 2007 - 08:28 AM' post='25363']
Furthermore as our MDP Partners, The Mushroom Kingdom, are engaged in a defensive war with those that declared on The Unjust Path. To this end we activate our end of the MDP and pledge to assist our Mushroom Allies in the defense of their Alliance
[/quote]
At least you're dropping the pretence that you've always been a good, loyal ally.