• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1288301942' post='2495518']
Love to see this.

Now we can split BAPS tech down the middle. Amirite? :awesome:
[/quote]

BAPS doesn't work that way my good man, all you get is nukes, we'll reroll like we had to last time before we give up any Tech to the likes of you, thats one of the few things in CN you can count on.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288302539' post='2495534']
BAPS doesn't work that way my good man, all you get is nukes, we'll reroll like we had to last time before we give up any Tech to the likes of you, thats one of the few things in CN you can count on.
[/quote]

Only time will tell if these words hold true.

Edited by tamerlane

[/quote]

You can't split nukes down the middle?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288302656' post='2495540']
[/quote]

The past has proven these words true, and the future will again if needs be, ofc we'll have to see if the new hegemony wishes to mirror the old one.

Edited by Nobody Expects

[/quote]

Go for it, we'll be waiting.

Hope you like rerolling

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288302722' post='2495543']
The past has proven these words true, and the future will again if needs be, ofc we'll have to see if the new hegemony wishes to mirror the old one.
[/quote]

It sounds like your name is a lie? :awesome:

[quote name='Sentinal' timestamp='1288298288' post='2495462']
You guys would take MK back after they MASS cancelled treaties? <_<
[/quote]

There's not really that much MK COULD do to make us forsake them; that's just how we do.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1288300513' post='2495496']
Detlev is one of the few that GOONS listens to. With bated breath.
[/quote]

As an ally of GOONS, I urge you to reconsider this radical and horrible new direction in policy.

Glad to see this signed again. Here's looking forward to another 3 years of :wub:

Also, gonna be lonely in Toad's Kitchen...

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' timestamp='1288303030' post='2495556']
Also, gonna be lonely in Toad's Kitchen...
[/quote]

They're just doing some remodeling and revamping of the menu...I've heard they're cutting costs by no longer going Kosher.

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1288301942' post='2495518']
Love to see this.

Now we can split BAPS tech down the middle. Amirite? :awesome:
[/quote]
you can try

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288302656' post='2495540']
[/quote]
I look forward to it

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1288302878' post='2495549']
Go for it, we'll be waiting.

Hope you like rerolling
[/quote]
youll just send someone else to do your dirty work like last time then !@#$%* about it when its all over. You see it here first MK truly did take notes from NPO on how to be jackasses and threaten people. New faces New Names same old BS.

oh and back on topic congrats if the friendships been there this long then paper is just a formality.

Crafty, pragmatic political move by MK, strategically tieing themselves into both CnG and Pandora's Box, in this treaty that is totally not motivated by any other factors like friendship. :(( MK :((

( :wub: you two~)

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288303381' post='2495565']
you can try

I look forward to it

youll just send someone else to do your dirty work like last time then !@#$%* about it when its all over. You see it here first MK truly did take notes from NPO on how to be jackasses and threaten people. New faces New Names same old BS.

oh and back on topic congrats if the friendships been there this long then paper is just a formality.
[/quote]

It must have stung real bad to read back upon this post and recognize the irony contained herein.

As for the last statement, yeah.... No paper was necessary but we decided it was time we through the rest of Bob a bone and gave them a sign that we truly hate trees.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288303626' post='2495574']
It must have stung real bad to read back upon this post and recognize the irony contained herein.

As for the last statement, yeah.... No paper was necessary but we decided it was time we through the rest of Bob a bone and gave them a sign that we truly hate trees.
[/quote]
oh really and what IRONY would that be the fact your still holding on to crap from 2008 after you achieved your victory in Karma. Please explain the irony to me cuz i dont get it. Show me anywhere in these forums where I have threatened any aa outside of a war time situation. Get back to me on that one ill hold my breath.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288303834' post='2495577']
oh really and what IRONY would that be the fact your still holding on to crap from 2008 after you achieved your victory in Karma. Please explain the irony to me cuz i dont get it. Show me anywhere in these forums where I have threatened any aa outside of a war time situation. Get back to me on that one ill hold my breath.
[/quote]
[s] What crap? [/s] Dont care

and

What if I used NoWedge or TBB as examples?

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1288303381' post='2495565']
you can try

I look forward to it

[/quote]

[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4897/goat07192164.jpg[/img]

PS, You do realize your Valhalla right?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288303928' post='2495578']
What crap?

and

What if I used NoWedge or TBB as examples?
[/quote]
like i said 2008 and before butt hurt, get a bandage run to mommy so you can have your boo boo kissed. If you cant see the changes between NW Valhalla and what we are now bury your head in the sand some more. Let it go man its the past move on.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1288304004' post='2495579']
[img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4897/goat07192164.jpg[/img]

PS, You do realize your Valhalla right?
[/quote]
I know exactly who I am, I was never part of NW and was on the opposite side of TBB in his hay day. But I suppose you all can sit there and hold on to the past if thats all that keeps you warm at night and not see what is right in front of your face.
***oops***

Edited by Buds The Man

You know,...you [i]could[/i] have just edited your original treaty. Just seems more, efficient, streamlined and quicker thing to do from where I am standing which is admittedly in a position where I don't really know much about your relation.