=LOST= Takes MK Back

Epiphanus

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288297054' post='2495429']
I thought Archon was gone but his name is back on top.
[/quote]

He is only on leave. He is still the king. If you learned to read announcements instead of driving off to crazy land, you would know this.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288297296' post='2495439']
Who can keep up with MK. The speed they ditched allies and ran away was the stuff of legend.
[/quote]

We only tried to mimic what BAPS did but ended up not finding the courage to turn on our old friends.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1288297361' post='2495440']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, when you put it that way, NSO's offer is still open.[/color]
[/quote]

We were [b]never[/b] enemies, RV.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288296898' post='2495422']
:lol1: nice u-turn MK :lol1: Nice of LOST to throw you a bone considering there was nowhere else to go but back to the friends you burned with your tail between your legs.
[/quote]

From the very moment our treaty was canceled with such suddenness, I knew that the relationship would outlast the paper it was written down on. I never felt burned. I feel that I understood that the tactic MK used was something their leadership felt necessary and that one day soon this treaty would be announced again.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288296898' post='2495422']
:lol1: nice u-turn MK :lol1: Nice of LOST to throw you a bone considering there was nowhere else to go but back to the friends you burned with your tail between your legs.
[/quote]

What are you blabbering about now?

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1288297512' post='2495443']
We were [b]never[/b] enemies, RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, yeah, I know it was a bit of a stretch, but you know what I'm saying.

Anyway, as I said before, this is an unsurprising treaty. Who is next?[/color]

We only tried to mimic what BAPS did but ended up not finding the courage to turn on our old friends.
[/quote]
Nice sidestep, hey everyone dont look at this lame u-turn look at something that happened 3 years ago. Bravo, great come back

[/quote]

Our old friends dropped us like a hot stone when we became inconvenient, much like they dropped all their allies recently when they too became inconvenient, some things don't change eh......

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1288297752' post='2495450']
Our old friends dropped us like a hot stone when we became inconvenient, much like they dropped all their allies recently, some things don't change eh......
[/quote]

We dropped our treaties, we didn't forsake our friends but nice try.

Also, nice job job trying to rewrite history, bub.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288297296' post='2495439']
Who can keep up with MK. The speed they ditched allies and ran away was the stuff of legend.
[/quote]
It's funny how you try to speculate on our relationships with those we consider friends and how you simultaneously reveal that you know nothing of them.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288297640' post='2495449']
Nice sidestep, hey everyone dont look at this lame u-turn look at something that happened 3 years ago. Bravo, great come back
[/quote]

I admit my style of using history to expose irony is a bit avant-garde for the likes of you; I apologize if you find it unamusing. I would have attempted grasping at the straws but Im not a huge fan of rolling a boulder up a mountain.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' timestamp='1288298172' post='2495458']
It's funny how you try to speculate on our relationships with those we consider friends and how you simultaneously reveal that you know nothing of them.
[/quote]
I knew you might sign new treaties you said you would. I didnt think you would just start cutting and pasting the ones you didnt want only 3 weeks ago.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288298515' post='2495467']
I knew you might sign new treaties you said you would. I didnt think you would just start cutting and pasting the ones you didnt want only 3 weeks ago.
[/quote]
If you didn't think one of MK's new treaties would be with LOST you are completely clueless. I think this one, above all the others, was an obvious decision.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1288298417' post='2495465']
Congratulations.

Alterego, just shut up please.

Was the original treaty a MDoAP?
[/quote]

Great Question: Here's a history lesson:

[QUOTE]A long time ago, this was signed: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...showtopic=80131

That is clearly a MDP signed between =LOST= and the Mushroom Kingdom. (Also, this treaty states that we must vote for the Aqua Team Senator of MK's choosing. So I'm going to conjecture that this treaty was really more of a protectorate.)

Because of the surrender terms during the Unjust War, MK was required to cancel all of its treaties.

After surrender terms, MK announced this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=7711

That clearly states that MK reactivated a MADP with =LOST=, however, a MADP with =LOST=, as far as I can tell, never existed.

Then on 8/13/10, a little more than 3 years after the first treaty, a MADP was written and announced: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90814

Then MK canceled all their treaties and that brings us to the current moment when this MDoAP came to be.[/quote]