supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1286559019' post='2478946']
Here's what they thought their side was:

[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> CoJ (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> Nemesis (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> NoR (in)
[b][19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> NpO (in)[/b]
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> LoSS(in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> IAA (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> GATO(maybe)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> NSO(in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> 64Digits (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> DT (In with NoR)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> Valhalla (Vote)
[b][19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> UPN (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> Invictia(Vote)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> BAPS(Vote)[/b]
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> OcUK (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> NV (Hold 4 MDoAPs..)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> AZTEC (If NV is in)
[b][19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> STA (in with NpO)[/b]
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> Sparta (Vote)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> ODN (In with UPN)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> Asgaard (in)
[19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> DarkFist (will defend Nemesis)
[b][19:46] <@Daggarz[Nemesis]> \m/ (votes so maybe)[/b]
[/quote]

Hilarious. I about died laughing.

Stranger things have happened I guess, but still lol.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1286649334' post='2479765']
Manipulation of and conspiring against other parties isn't classless, oh no, it's the tech-raiding and occasional mistakes (as well as a single, grossly misunderstood and misrepresented war) that is!
[/quote]
"This world is so boring guys, man, I wish someone would start a war... Hey! What are you doing! Plotting to start a war? How dare you!"

And FYI, the crap in those logs, it happens every war. Oh no! They were discussing possible sides and how the treaties might flow and overall political strategy! Such a dirty gang, shows you what they think of you as allies for not inviting you!

Which, speaking of inviting everyone under the sun into a "secret," "private" channel, that's precisely how this got leaked. That was incredibly stupid, and why it isn't surprising at all that this leaked. Hell, I was scanning the forums during the talk to see if the logs had been posted yet.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1286668126' post='2479971']
"This world is so boring guys, man, I wish someone would start a war... Hey! What are you doing! Plotting to start a war? How dare you!"

And FYI, the crap in those logs, it happens every war. Oh no! They were discussing possible sides and how the treaties might flow and overall political strategy! Such a dirty gang, shows you what they think of you as allies for not inviting you!

Which, speaking of inviting everyone under the sun into a "secret," "private" channel, that's precisely how this got leaked. That was incredibly stupid, and why it isn't surprising at all that this leaked. Hell, I was scanning the forums during the talk to see if the logs had been posted yet.
[/quote]

By all means plot away, you're just really abysmal at it. From what I've seen you are all truly terrible at this, scrambling to find/manufacture CBs to roll an alliance you hate in the name of "morals"

This just goes to show that you are all full of !@#$, you have no interest in "morals" at all and this is just another pathetic political device for you to utilise in an appalling manner. Quit hiding behind these false pretensions and all of this ridiculous rhetoric and just come out with it already.

[img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x315/Daniel9410/emot-frogout.gif[/img]

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286613035' post='2479538']
You mean the people responsible or complicit in the worst aspects of the pre-Karma era aren't legitimate when they now harp on about morals? I refuse to believe it [img]http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/Revanche23/colbert.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Would you care to enlighten me on how I was responsible or complicit with the NPO's old hegemony? Because this certainly is news to me.[/color]

[/quote]

Yes, that precisely sums up my feelings. You know me so well!

(Except it doesn't, and you don't.)

[/quote]

Way to marginalize (more accurately, ignore) the manipulation of allies and scheming to set up parties that is NOT done every war (but is just about globally looked down upon and which [i]was[/i] done here) and that I was actually referring to. Bravo.

[/quote]

That was far from the only stupid thing you (not necessarily just you) did (and said). It was laughable from start to finish.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1286671514' post='2480020']
Yes, that precisely sums up my feelings. You know me so well!

(Except it doesn't, and you don't.)

Way to marginalize (more accurately, ignore) the manipulation of allies and scheming to set up parties that is NOT done every war (but is just about globally looked down upon and which [i]was[/i] done here) and that I was actually referring to. Bravo.

That was far from the only stupid thing you (not necessarily just you) did (and said). It was laughable from start to finish.
[/quote]
Don't forget the part about manufactering a reason for the war, a practice that is also globally looked down on. Oh and the talk of "rekilling GOONS", because the world hasn't seen enough forced disbandenments. But hey, we're GOONS, so I guess you can do pretty much whatever you want and claim it as moral.

Edited by General Scipio

[/quote]

No, it was more like "man, I really wish ODN didn't bail UPN out because this horrible coalition would have gotten gayrolled."

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1286671475' post='2480018']
[color="#0000FF"]Would you care to enlighten me on how I was responsible or complicit with the NPO's old hegemony? Because this certainly is news to me.[/color]
[/quote]
I would point you towards pre-blue text and loyal Pacifican Rebel Virginia. Also, after the recent revelation that you have a clear goal of disbanding GOONS, I could point you towards current era Rebel Virginia as being disingenuous when bleating about morals.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286684337' post='2480156']
I would point you towards pre-blue text and loyal Pacifican Rebel Virginia. Also, after the recent revelation that you have a clear goal of disbanding GOONS, I could point you towards current era Rebel Virginia as being disingenuous when bleating about morals.
[/quote]I apologize, sir, but I must challenge your contentions because I cannot imagine a world where Rebel Virginia doesn't post in blue.

[quote name='hobbies0310' timestamp='1286668675' post='2479987']
If you hate them just attack them for the reason "I hate you". Sounds like a solid CB
[/quote]

Erm, sounds like an extremely solid CB to me. :smug:

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286684337' post='2480156']
[/quote]
Considering the subjective nature of morality, so long as Rebel Virginia's actions are in line with his personal beliefs, that it is impossible for him to be disingenuous when discussing morality on that "revelation" alone.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1286668614' post='2479986']
By all means plot away, you're just really abysmal at it. From what I've seen you are all truly terrible at this, scrambling to find/manufacture CBs to roll an alliance you hate in the name of "morals"

This just goes to show that you are all full of !@#$, you have no interest in "morals" at all and this is just another pathetic political device for you to utilise in an appalling manner. Quit hiding behind these false pretensions and all of this ridiculous rhetoric and just come out with it already.

[img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x315/Daniel9410/emot-frogout.gif[/img]
[/quote]Please find a post where I claim to be 'fighting for morals' or whatever.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1286693152' post='2480226']
Considering the subjective nature of morality, so long as Rebel Virginia's actions are in line with his personal beliefs, that it is impossible for him to be disingenuous when discussing morality on that "revelation" alone.
[/quote]

"GOONS force micro-alliances to disband, they are terrible!"

"We must disband GOONS!"

That's not an example of moral relativism, that's a textbook case of hypocrisy.

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286695040' post='2480235']

"We must disband GOONS!"

[/quote]
Did he say disband? I thought he just said "Destroy", with the context referring to the outcome of a military engagement.

Or are you saying that if GOONS is ever in a losing war, it will very likely disband then and there?

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1286695040' post='2480235']

"We must disband GOONS!"

[/quote]
You must think anyone in favor of executing murderers are hypocrites as well or anyone willing to use a punishment on only someone who has done that same punishing action onto others undeserved. Have you heard the phrase "an eye for an eye" before and understood the principle behind the saying? I think the same could apply here and in general when dealing with alliances who try forcing excessive reps onto others.

Dear thread:

I was expecting this thread to be highly entertaining, but after 20 pages of interesting comments this thread has become boring mudslinging between pro-PB and anti-PB partisans. At the end of the day, I hope you both get rolled, or even better, one of you rolls the other, then NPO picks up the pieces and forces you back into Hegemony TM.