Pandora's Box

supercoolyellow

I decided it is high time that CN's worst kept secret have its own thread. What do you all think of the new bloc?

One question I have is this; When the Initiative, League, Q and other large blocs were formed from scratch, did they get leaked as quickly and as widespread as this bloc has been? I am a newer player so I wasn't around for such things.

* This thread may be a result of boredom.

Edited by supercoolyellow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty much impossible to keep anything a secret these days. Everybody always wants to tell one close friend.

Also learn to not use certain sites that can lead to public revelation of logs or blocks of text. The Global Information Market is termed 'global' for a reason!

Edited by Drai

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1286129711' post='2473176']
You forgot GOD and MK.
[/quote]

I often felt that one day that a collection of fail would assemble. Such a strong force of fail it'd need to be organized into a bloc...

and here it is.

I don't care what you think about the alliances involved, but that is one sexy logo. High five your graphics team, guys.

This could all just be a joke to fake out the Moralists/ExHeg/Whatever we're calling them now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Edited by KagetheSecond

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1286129582' post='2473169']
I'm disappointed that you didn't include NEW in there. When I think of tech raiders, they are one of the first AAs that comes to mind. They do it with style too. :war:
[/quote]

Well I don't see this as tech raiders so much as UJP 2.0

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1286129582' post='2473169']
I'm disappointed that you didn't include NEW in there. When I think of tech raiders, they are one of the first AAs that comes to mind. They do it with style too. :war:
[/quote]
VE is definitely known for their tech raiding habits.

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1286130180' post='2473197']
VE is definitely known for their tech raiding habits.
[/quote]
I don't know about that. But I do know they're known for being a fair weather alliance that will mosey up with any alliance or any political climate of the time. They're your.. let's just say IRON if you will.